I am a black man and dont give a shit about Jordan Neely

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Why use a choke hold if your intentions are not to hurt anyone?

Because it is a very effective way of controlling a big, strong, agitated man! Just that much like Floyd, the idiot didn't know when to quit and by the time things settled down, this guy was choked out.

No harm no foul. Be a giant ass like this guy was threatening an entire subway train in NYC and that is what you risk happening.

Full Nelsons are an easy hold to get out of if you are bigger and stronger than your restrainer.

Maybe you should focus on the fact that this guy died being a super a-hole threatening a whole train full of people and got what he deserved.
Yeah, thank goodness we live in a Christian nation.
He was a animal harrassing everyone on the train headed to work and something had to be done
A witness told CNN Neely did not harm anyone nor did they see him armed with any weapon. Neely was experiencing homelessness, according to a source familiar with his case.

Full Nelsons are an easy hold to get out of if you are bigger and stronger than your restrainer.

Maybe you should focus on the fact that this guy died being a super a-hole threatening a whole train full of people and got what he deserved.

If he hadn't fucked around on a train full of people, he never would have found out what it's like to be dead.

He was a animal harrassing everyone on the train headed to work and something had to be done
So the propper couse was to just choke him to death right there? Can I kill someone if I don't think they are upstanding enough? Who is allowed to make that decision?

Yeah, thank goodness we live in a Christian nation.
Meaning what? If I point a gun in your face, are you going to just sit there quoting me one of the Psalms?

A witness told CNN Neely did not harm anyone nor did they see him armed with any weapon.
Great! Next time some big psycho starts going off on you trapped in a train, you just sit there and wait until he PROVES to you he is going to gut you like a pig when he pulls out a 12" razor!

Neely was experiencing homelessness, according to a source familiar with his case.
And he was homeless because he suffered obvious mental issues. Maybe you ought to shut up and instead blame NYC HHS for not giving people like him an option to turn to or get the care he really needed, then maybe so many of these people wouldn't be on the street desperate with no where to turn to.

But instead of blaming the government agencies who are SUPPOSED to help these people, you come here trying to put the blame on the poor victim stuck with the guy just hoping he'd make it home that day to see his family again.

Just imagine how many mental and homeless people could be helped, gotten off the streets and made better, productive people again with the 110 billion dollars Joe Biden pissed away giving it all to the oligarchs in Ukraine who used most of it to buy themselves bigger homes.

Forum List

Back