I am a Constitutional Republic loving, give my last breath to defend it Conservative Republican FYI

You think a Constitutional Republic is funny?
terrorist for some reason feel the same way, I guess it's a system they never understand.

Your reading comprehension is even funnier.

No, I did not say a constitutional republic is funny. But this thread is freakin hilarious!
No I read and understood exactly what you wrote
Wow! Freakin hilarious!!
Maybe you don't understand what you wrote.

Yep, this thread is hilarious.
So you think successful women are to be mocked and made fun of?
How liberal of you.

Once again, you can try all you want, but what I said was that this thread is hilarious.

I am not laughing at a constitutional republic. I am not mocking successful women.
We get it you think successful women are to be mocked and made fun of, after all that is the subject of this thread.

No, I did not say a constitutional republic is funny. But this thread is freakin hilarious!
Wow! Freakin hilarious!!

How liberal of you.

Once again, you can try all you want, but what I said was that this thread is hilarious.

I am not laughing at a constitutional republic. I am not mocking successful women.
We get it you think successful women are to be mocked and made fun of, after all that is the subject of this thread.

LMAO! I love that you think you can tell me what my intent is. You are the one who is being mocked. And the way the posters did that is hilarious! But feel free to keep trying to save face. It won't work, but it is funny to watch.

Wow! Freakin hilarious!!
You think a Constitutional Republic is funny?
terrorist for some reason feel the same way, I guess it's a system they never understand.

Wow! Freakin hilarious!!

Indeed.

Wow! Freakin hilarious!!

How liberal of you.

LMAO! I love that you think you can tell me what my intent is. You are the one who is being mocked. And the way the posters did that is hilarious! But feel free to keep trying to save face. It won't work, but it is funny to watch.
Your intent is shown in your words dumb ass
Stop trying to dance away from your stupidity of two post.

How liberal of you.

LOL! No stupidity in these posts. I found the thread hilarious because of your attempt to boast, followed by you being mocked and humiliated.

How liberal of you.

"stupidity of two post".

So, how big is that beer bong, Sailor boy?

How liberal of you.

LOL! No stupidity in these posts. I found the thread hilarious because of your attempt to boast, followed by you being mocked and humiliated.
Go crawl away now, you have shown you think it's funny to make fun of successful women.
Have a great day in your cave.

How liberal of you.

"stupidity of two post".

First two dumb ass but your count he'll never catch.

"stupidity of two post".

I hear that English courses are really not all that expensive, BigRebber!

Let the eagles fly!!!

Let's roll!!!

Let loose the dogs and scallywags of war!!!!

AAAAARRRRGGHHHHHH!

:rofl:

Go crawl away now, you have shown you think it's funny to make fun of successful women.

Sparky, we both know I have done nothing of the kind. But you feel the need to try and defend your manliness on here, so you try and tell me what I meant when I posted. Even your ignorant ass should be able to see the flaw in that.

Sparky, we both know I have done nothing of the kind. But you feel the need to try and defend your manliness on here, so you try and tell me what I meant when I posted. Even your ignorant ass should be able to see the flaw in that.
Whatever son you showed your hand. crawl away willie

"stupidity of two post".

Let the eagles fly!!!

Let's roll!!!

AAAAARRRRGGHHHHHH!

I hate living rent free in your head. This thread isn't about me it's about Successful women and how I support them. Seems you thinks it's OK to mock them or anything about them.

Its not by accident that the OP chose two extremely successful entertainers as his poster women. Anyone who wants to know what he really thinks about women should start a thread on birth control, abortion, equal pay, single moms, food stamps/school lunches for kids ...

I showed that I am amused by the reactions to your post. Is this thread about crawling? No. But you still posted that.

I celebrate successful women. I raised two and I live with a successful, strong, independent woman. Your post of some cuties and your declaration means little, given the other posts you have made in other threads. But you just keep trying to tell me what I meant. It has worked out so well for you so far. :biggrin:

"stupidity of two post".

Let the eagles fly!!!

Let's roll!!!

AAAAARRRRGGHHHHHH!

I hate living rent free in your head. This thread isn't about me it's about Successful women and how I support them. Seems you thinks it's OK to mock them or anything about them.

What?

You think being supportive of women means going to a rock concert or buying a movie ticket?

I showed that I am amused by the reactions to your post. Is this thread about crawling? No. But you still posted that.

I celebrate successful women. I raised two and I live with a successful, strong, independent woman. Your post of some cuties and your declaration means little, given the other posts you have made in other threads. But you just keep trying to tell me what I meant. It has worked out so well for you so far. :biggrin:
You're concession post is noted but shouldn't you crawl away?

No thanks. I will stand here, conceding nothing, and enjoy the show. Your humiliation at the hands of the first few posters is minor compared to what you have done to yourself.

No thanks. I will stand here, conceding nothing, and enjoy the show. Your humiliation at the hands of the first few posters is minor compared to what you have done to yourself.
Stand proud on your mockery of of women
Be all the Chauvinist Pigs that you can be
I thought this was you riding away from this thread.
1aouMXE.png

riding on your steely horse

Forum List

Back