🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I am a Constitutional Republic loving, give my last breath to defend it Conservative Republican FYI

LOL! No stupidity in these posts. I found the thread hilarious because of your attempt to boast, followed by you being mocked and humiliated.
Go crawl away now, you have shown you think it's funny to make fun of successful women.
Have a great day in your cave.

Sparky, we both know I have done nothing of the kind. But you feel the need to try and defend your manliness on here, so you try and tell me what I meant when I posted. Even your ignorant ass should be able to see the flaw in that.
Whatever son you showed your hand. crawl away willie

I showed that I am amused by the reactions to your post. Is this thread about crawling? No. But you still posted that.

I celebrate successful women. I raised two and I live with a successful, strong, independent woman. Your post of some cuties and your declaration means little, given the other posts you have made in other threads. But you just keep trying to tell me what I meant. It has worked out so well for you so far. :biggrin:
You're concession post is noted but shouldn't you crawl away?

And exactly what concession do you think I made? Hmmm?

You are also a pathological liar. :eusa_liar:
Well we have one attacking someone who defends the Constitution and supports women being successful
You are equal to terrorist
No, I'm attacking someone who LIES about defending the Constitution and LIES about supporting successful women.
You ARE a terrorist.
Dude I do not lie can you comprehend this? I don't think you can. name the lie show the post

Go crawl away now, you have shown you think it's funny to make fun of successful women.
Have a great day in your cave.

Sparky, we both know I have done nothing of the kind. But you feel the need to try and defend your manliness on here, so you try and tell me what I meant when I posted. Even your ignorant ass should be able to see the flaw in that.

I showed that I am amused by the reactions to your post. Is this thread about crawling? No. But you still posted that.

I celebrate successful women. I raised two and I live with a successful, strong, independent woman. Your post of some cuties and your declaration means little, given the other posts you have made in other threads. But you just keep trying to tell me what I meant. It has worked out so well for you so far. :biggrin:

Your concession speech that you were sorry for making fun of successful women
It was whether lengthy a simple sorry would have done not the back track that you did.

It was whether lengthy a simple sorry would have done not the back track that you did.

Yet again you invent what you wanted me to say. No, I did not apologize for making fun of successful women. Since I did not make fun of successful women, there is nothing to apologize for.

Yet again you invent what you wanted me to say. No, I did not apologize for making fun of successful women. Since I did not make fun of successful women, there is nothing to apologize for.
I didn't invent what you said, you burped some bullshit and got it all over you.
Sorry it was your fault maybe next time you think before you make fun of successful women.

I didn't invent what you said, you burped some bullshit and got it all over you.
Sorry it was your fault maybe next time you think before you make fun of successful women.

Yes, you did invent what I said. Would you care to point to where I apologized or where I made fun of successful women? I'm betting you can't because I didn't. I haven't made fun of successful women. I have made fun of you. But unless you are a successful woman, that does not apply here.

Yes, you did invent what I said. Would you care to point to where I apologized or where I made fun of successful women? I'm betting you can't because I didn't. I haven't made fun of successful women. I have made fun of you. But unless you are a successful woman, that does not apply here.
Wha wha wha wha wha wha

Wha wha wha wha wha wha

Just as I suspected.

Ladies and Gentlemen....This discussion is really a skit which has been presented to demonstrate what it is like trying to have a discussion with a right winger. Everybody should be very impressed by the actor playing the part of bigrebnc1775. Even though his performance has been a little abrasive and on the verge if insanity, this is what you will actually experience when trying to have a discussion with a right winger.

Wha wha wha wha wha wha

Just as I suspected.
wha wha wha wha hwa wha wha

Ladies and Gentlemen....This discussion is really a skit which has been presented to demonstrate what it is like trying to have a discussion with a right winger. Everybody should be very impressed by the actor playing the part of bigrebnc1775. Even though his performance has been a little abrasive and on the verge if insanity, this is what you will actually experience when trying to have a discussion with a right winger.
Still pissed I see.

Wha wha wha wha wha wha

Just as I suspected.

:cuckoo:

Wha wha wha wha wha wha

Just as I suspected.

You had you chance when you first posted to this thread but you thought you would make a funny instead you attacked successful women, not a very good idea made you look like an idiot.

Wha wha wha wha wha wha

Just as I suspected.

You had you chance when you first posted to this thread but you thought you would make a funny instead you attacked successful women, not a very good idea made you look like an idiot.

More nonsense. It is clearer than the "wha wha wha...", but amounts to the same.

You continue to discuss what I did not do. You started a thread. Your were promptly mocked and laughed at for it. It is not the subject that was mocked, but the person who posted the thread. I found it all very amusing (hilarious even). I'm sorry that your limited mental facilities mean you cannot grasp this simple fact.

More nonsense. It is clearer than the "wha wha wha...", but amounts to the same.

You continue to discuss what I did not do. You started a thread. Your were promptly mocked and laughed at for it. It is not the subject that was mocked, but the person who posted the thread. I found it all very amusing (hilarious even). I'm sorry that your limited mental facilities mean you cannot grasp this simple fact.
It's nonsense now that you see how foolish you had made yourself to be. Don't toy with a Tiger you'll end up with no hands fuck wade.

It's nonsense now that you see how foolish you had made yourself to be. Don't toy with a Tiger you'll end up with no hands fuck wade.

"Fuck wade" Who is Wade? Or did you mean "fuck wad"?

I posted that I thought the thread was hilarious. Nothing there to make me look foolish.
You insist you know what I meant better than I do. Yeah, you look foolish.
First you insist that I was laughing at a constitutional republic. Then you insist I was laughing at successful woman. Yeah, you look foolish.

Now you start in with this nonsense about how I will lose my hands if I toy with a tiger, and call me 'Wade'. You look even more foolish.

Besides, I am not toying with a tiger. I am toying with a semi-literate asshole who thinks he is a badass.

I posted that I thought the thread was hilarious. Nothing there to make me look foolish.
First you insist that I was laughing at a constitutional republic. Then you insist I was laughing at successful woman. Yeah, you look foolish.

Now you start in with this nonsense about how I will lose my hands if I toy with a tiger, and call me 'Wade'. You look even more foolish.

Besides, I am not toying with a tiger. I am toying with a semi-literate asshole who thinks he is a badass.
WAD dumb ass fuckwad

WAD dumb ass fuckwad

Don't get pissed off at me. YOU are the one who posted "Wade". That is why I asked if you meant "fuck wad".

Or should I decide what you meant? I mean, that is what you have been trying to do for most of this thread. Shouldn't I be able to do the same?

"I am a Constitutional Republic loving, give my last breath to defend it Conservative Republican FYI"

Pity you don't practice what you preach.

All we hear from most conservative republicans is contempt for our Constitutional Republic, your ignorant whining about the 'will of the people' being 'ignored' when state measures seeking to violate the 14th Amendment rights of gay Americans are appropriately and Constitutionally invalidated is proof of that.

Forum List

Back