I Am a Girl!!! XD

Let me make myself perfectly clear here.

1. I don't give a rat's ass who likes me and who doesn't like me, but most everybody here will disagree with the people who say that I am unliked for the most part.

2. TNHarley, I still like you I just don't like the things that were coming out of your mouth and all I was asking you to do was please stop so you were the one who had a problem not me.

3. WillHaftawaite thank you very much for cleaning up this thread, even in what might seem to be a joking matter, I don't like people spreading rumors about me which might be seen as criminally questionable depending on the whole entire situation.

4. As for toobfreak, I know I didn't have to change my username, but I just wanted to because I like Dr. Who as well lol :D
I like you so far, you have more sense than some folks here. And I will try to let that be my last comment about.

cAxwFVHGVFE_JPGLtl8vGL7vVWn32NcctT845O6i-rI.jpg

In internet land, going way back to say—1994—proclaiming oneself to be a female, online, almost certainly means would be "she" is actually a "he" and is likely a thirty year old "man" living in his parents' basement.
Once on another board, I tried to be a male poster, i just wanted to see if I'd be treated differently by the posters,

and jimminy cricket, that was hard to do!!!! I think by my third or fourth post, I gave it away that I was a female, by accident....and had to fess up!

Thank you .
Too many Pat's here already.

LOL my favorite part was the Tootsie part. :auiqs.jpg:

Before clicking on the thread I thought this was Welsh Tommy coming out and jumping genders for a minute

Huh?

Well, welcome back again, Rose.

Thank you. :)

I like you so far, you have more sense than some folks here. And I will try to let that be my last comment about.

Thanks, I like you too. :)

Forum List

Back