🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I am actively following U.S politics, what are the policies the Democrats are pushing for 2018?

If the Dems stay on their Wall St/corporatist path even if they win elections they can't solve anything. They'll only slow the road to ruin.

Of the hundreds of hours of interviews, discussions, debates, press conferences, I am still unaware of the policies that the Democrats are promoting.

All of the alt-left celebrities and supporters always say how could anyone vote for Trump?" I ask the same thing, "just what is it you are apparently voting for"? Just as many on the alt-left didn't know why they were protesting, I assume most don't know why they are supposed to be voting for the democrats.

"Well, people tell me to vote for them because they are better"? :ack-1:
Restoring Constitutional checks and balances to our government since the GOP is awol in their responsibility there

I am actively following U.S politics, what are the policies the Democrats are pushing for 2018?

1. 'Hate'
2. Intolerance
3. Sedition
4. Pro-Criminal Candidates
5. Obstruction of all things Non-Democratic Party / Liberal ideology
6. Pro-Violations of both Constitution / Laws
7. New definition of 'Impeachment': 'NOT being a Democrat'

Proposed new DNC Slogan:

''Used tax dollars to pay victims of criminal sexual misconduct - What you don't know won't hurt you!'

'2018 - A warm-up for 2020 - Hillary Part III'

Of the hundreds of hours of interviews, discussions, debates, press conferences, I am still unaware of the policies that the Democrats are promoting.

All of the alt-left celebrities and supporters always say how could anyone vote for Trump?" I ask the same thing, "just what is it you are apparently voting for"? Just as many on the alt-left didn't know why they were protesting, I assume most don't know why they are supposed to be voting for the democrats.

Restoring Constitutional checks and balances to our government since the GOP is awol in their responsibility there

Any examples?

Checks and balances? We have all kinds of commie judges stopping Trump and his agendas. When a judge tells a sitting President he can't use a law specifically created for a President, that's what I consider an assault on checks and balances.

They are not putting out enough, but at the same time, Trump is always hogging the spotlight, so even if they do have good ideas, no one gets to hear them unless they're actively looking.

Hogging the spotlight? That's his fault or the MSM's?

Democrats don't have any good ideas. That's why they are Democrats.

I think that is an oversimplification, but in my opinion it's true that they are doing a poor job of spreading ideas. All they are right now is "anti-Trump". A double-edged blade, made of glass.

And I hope they stay on that message too. I hope they keep calling anybody who disagrees with them a racist, sexist, homophobe that worships rich people. Bring back Hillarys Deplorable remark and make it the theme for the Democrat party.

It's possible that the anti-Trump message would be enough for 2018, and possibly 2020, but I wouldn't bet on it, and in any case it's a very poor long-term strategy. Just like the republicans completely scrapping their interest in inclusiveness to pander to old white guys. It might work for a little while, but the clock is ticking.

When was the GOP not inclusive? I don't know anybody that's been refused to join.

I think we both know it's a little bit more subtle than that. From threats and heated rhetoric toward Mexicans, to coded language implying blacks are lawless savages who need Trump to ride in and save them, to supporting freaks like Moore who are trying to dig back up old losing issues (gay marriage and abortion), and making direct appeals to majority white evangelicals by these means that are abhorrent to many ... plus the mysteriously delayed condemnation of the Charlottesville racists, and I think it's pretty obvious that the GOP is now low key hostile toward non-white people. Some might even call them overtly hostile, though I wouldn't go that far.

Any examples?

Checks and balances? We have all kinds of commie judges stopping Trump and his agendas. When a judge tells a sitting President he can't use a law specifically created for a President, that's what I consider an assault on checks and balances.
Boo boo, your racist travel ban is garbage. Heck, you are probably a garbage person

I would love to know the same thing. I figured if their cult leader's aka Clinton,Schumer,Pelosi,Warren etc had come up with something they would be spewing it already...its just a random wonderment for me.

They are not putting out enough, but at the same time, Trump is always hogging the spotlight, so even if they do have good ideas, no one gets to hear them unless they're actively looking.

I think that is an oversimplification, but in my opinion it's true that they are doing a poor job of spreading ideas. All they are right now is "anti-Trump". A double-edged blade, made of glass.

And I hope they stay on that message too. I hope they keep calling anybody who disagrees with them a racist, sexist, homophobe that worships rich people. Bring back Hillarys Deplorable remark and make it the theme for the Democrat party.

It's possible that the anti-Trump message would be enough for 2018, and possibly 2020, but I wouldn't bet on it, and in any case it's a very poor long-term strategy. Just like the republicans completely scrapping their interest in inclusiveness to pander to old white guys. It might work for a little while, but the clock is ticking.

So the GOP “panders” to the good ole folks that built this nation, that fund this nation....while the DNC sells their asses to illegal foreigners...Hmmm?
What party should I support..boy, I’m stumped...this is a tough one.

They don't think therefore they cannot have ideas.

So the GOP “panders” to the good ole folks that built this nation, that fund this nation....while the DNC sells their asses to illegal foreigners...Hmmm?

America was not just built by white people. Anyone with a bit of history in their background knows this.

They're making it a referendum on Trump, that's it, pure and simple.

Could work.

After all, this is politics. Since when does anyone give a shit about issues? This is Amurica!!

Last edited:

America was not just built by white people. Anyone with a bit of history in their background knows this.

You couldn’t possibly be more mistaken bud.

Any examples?

Boo boo, your racist travel ban is garbage. Heck, you are probably a garbage person

The travel ban is not racist, you fucking idiot. First of all, Muslim is not a race. Second of all, even if it were, there is another element , a confounding variable, if you will; that being the idea of "foreigner" taking precedence over race, particularly when that foreigner is coming from a country that is largely hostile to yours. Sounds like common fucking sense, to me. Though I'm not sure the travel ban really does anything but serve as a tasty bone for Trump's fan club.

I'm guessing you aren't a fan of history.

I’m a huge fan of ACCURATE history actually.

It is simplest to understand the Democrat's policies this way:

WHATEVER THE OPPOSITE OF TRUMP IS.

If Trump wants the wall, the democrats want ten Mexican families on every block.
If Trump wants to create jobs, the democrats want to expand government programs.
If Trump wants national security, the democrats will build sanctuary cities.
If Trump wants to stop Kim Jong-Un, the democrats will make him head of the DNC.
If Trump wants to streamline business regulations, the democrats will try to double them.
And if Trump tries to unburden America from excessive and confiscatory taxes to open up business development, the democrats will vote for a 90% tax on the rich.

The Dems are outraged over everything Trump does, CNN runs a negative story everyday about Trump. If the media would just shut up, but they are still trying to undermine Trump.

I’m a huge fan of ACCURATE history actually.

I guess you forgot all about the contributions of black slaves and of the Chinese who worked on the railroads, then. Yes, white people have done a lot. No need to take away from others who also helped make America what it is now, for better or worse.

It is simplest to understand the Democrat's policies this way:

WHATEVER THE OPPOSITE OF TRUMP IS.

If Trump wants the wall, the democrats want ten Mexican families on every block.
If Trump wants to create jobs, the democrats want to expand government programs.
If Trump wants national security, the democrats will build sanctuary cities.
If Trump wants to stop Kim Jong-Un, the democrats will make him head of the DNC.
If Trump wants to streamline business regulations, the democrats will try to double them.
And if Trump tries to unburden America from excessive and confiscatory taxes to open up business development, the democrats will vote for a 90% tax on the rich.

How come the TCJA didn't streamline the tax code? I thought that was a big part of the appeal, and what Trump was promising. How come?

Growth is dipping slightly right now due to uncertainty:

about what all is or isn't in the tax bill

and the fiscal viability of many of our blue states

The process of the Treasury making the tax bill into regulations

The possibility of a government shutdown

The possibility of a deep state special counsel to investigate the Ds

But none of that is good news for the Ds.
The GDP for Q3 rose 3.0% so how do you figure growth dipped ?
US economy grows 3 percent in the third quarter on inventories, trade

Last edited:

Forum List

Back