šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

I am actively following U.S politics, what are the policies the Democrats are pushing for 2018?

So the GOP ā€œpandersā€ to the good ole folks that built this nation, that fund this nation....while the DNC sells their asses to illegal foreigners...Hmmm?
What party should I support..boy, Iā€™m stumped...this is a tough one.

America was not just built by white people. Anyone with a bit of history in their background knows this.

You couldnā€™t possibly be more mistaken bud.

I'm guessing you aren't a fan of history.

Iā€™m a huge fan of ACCURATE history actually.

I guess you forgot all about the contributions of black slaves and of the Chinese who worked on the railroads, then. Yes, white people have done a lot. No need to take away from others who also helped make America what it is now, for better or worse.

I knew right where you were headed all along.
Bill Gates built Microsoft....everybody else worked under his directive and carried out his will. Nobody really gives two shits about the dude running the forklift.

America was not just built by white people. Anyone with a bit of history in their background knows this.

I guess you forgot all about the contributions of black slaves and of the Chinese who worked on the railroads, then. Yes, white people have done a lot. No need to take away from others who also helped make America what it is now, for better or worse.

Bill Gates built Microsoft....everybody else worked under his directive and carried out his will. Nobody really gives two shits about the dude running the forklift.

So all the white guys working in factories are worthless as well. Got it.

Nope...not worthless at all...just not the ā€œbuildersā€

Even by that logic, I can go google a long list of non-whites that invented something important or led powerful industries (that affected the U.S.) with a few clicks and a smattering of type. Your argument falls apart either way.

Of the hundreds of hours of interviews, discussions, debates, press conferences, I am still unaware of the policies that the Democrats are promoting.

All of the alt-left celebrities and supporters always say how could anyone vote for Trump?" I ask the same thing, "just what is it you are apparently voting for"? Just as many on the alt-left didn't know why they were protesting, I assume most don't know why they are supposed to be voting for the democrats.

"Well, people tell me to vote for them because they are better"? :ack-1:

- FUCK white people.
- More illegal immigrants.
- More antifa.
- More criminals.
- Workers should not be able to keep their earnings.
- Fuck Trump.

I thanked the O. P. for a genuine attempt to open discussion on a political discussion board. He is one of the Board's best posters.....an educated person with an obvious facility to Reason.

He is a Conservative. He politely invited discussion on the Liberal Platform.......but there was nothing. John Shaw offered the only defense, see #8:

"They are not putting out enough, but at the same time, Trump is always hogging the spotlight, so even if they do have good ideas, no one gets to hear them unless they're actively looking."

_______

Is that the best shot all the really smart people in New York and New England and the rotting cities of the North have to offer to us Working Americans---Rubes, Rustics, Rednecks...the Heartland of America....the Deplorables?

This thread is a rout, so far...Is there a Liberal out there who cares to take a chance?

Last edited:
The reality is, if a party cannot offer policy ideas it's because they don't believe their ideas are politically popular. The strategy to say "we are anti-Trump" is designed to get emotional votes with the help of the media, while having voters imagine a better country without specifics.

If America is going to succeed after the last 8 years of debt and massive food stamps, illegal immigration and state dependency, it has to be better than this. Or, just make sure the GOP win, out of necessity.

I thanked the O. P. for a genuine attempt to open discussion on a political discussion board. He is one of the Board's best posters.....an educated person with an obvious facility to Reason.

He is a Conservative. He politely invited discussion on the Liberal Platform.......but there was nothing. John Shaw offered the only defense, see #8:

"They are not putting out enough, but at the same time, Trump is always hogging the spotlight, so even if they do have good ideas, no one gets to hear them unless they're actively looking."

_______

Is that the best shot all the really smart people in New York and New England and the rotting cities of the North have to offer to us Working Americans---Rubes, Rustics, Rednecks...the Heartland of America....the Deplorables?

This thread is a rout, so far...Is there a Liberal out there who cares to take a chance?

I was not really defending them.. They could still succeed in upcoming elections, but only because their competition is shit. The democrats are really fucking dumb, but they have one advantage; their targeted demographics are actually growing.

Of the hundreds of hours of interviews, discussions, debates, press conferences, I am still unaware of the policies that the Democrats are promoting.

All of the alt-left celebrities and supporters always say how could anyone vote for Trump?" I ask the same thing, "just what is it you are apparently voting for"? Just as many on the alt-left didn't know why they were protesting, I assume most don't know why they are supposed to be voting for the democrats.

2018 will be a referendum on Trump just as 2016 was a referendum on Hillary.

Got it ?!

And how is that going to play with a surging economy?

They are not putting out enough, but at the same time, Trump is always hogging the spotlight, so even if they do have good ideas, no one gets to hear them unless they're actively looking.

Iā€™d listen. But I donā€™t know that Iā€™ve seen a good idea from them

They are not putting out enough, but at the same time, Trump is always hogging the spotlight, so even if they do have good ideas, no one gets to hear them unless they're actively looking.

Iā€™d listen. But I donā€™t know that Iā€™ve seen a good idea from them

Yeah. I'm genuinely struggling to think of one specific thing they've come up with lately. You kind of get a general, murky idea of where their priorities lie (or, at least, where they say they lie), but nothing specific. Not a good sign.

So the GOP ā€œpandersā€ to the good ole folks that built this nation, that fund this nation....while the DNC sells their asses to illegal foreigners...Hmmm?

You are both neglecting many things like Fats Domino getting rich off Pat Boone covers. I would argue that because he couldn't read or write music Fats couldn't afford to hire proper back up until Pat made him rich and famous. Britain fought the opium wars to make sure that China was a nation of junkies during the coolie era. Banning the importation of east Asian women also injured the advance of the early Chinese-Americans. That did limit productivity in those who made it to America. As to skins and breeds like me a quarter of my ancestors found the coincident importation of Plagues, Parasites and Pigs rather daunting and Hollywood to the contrary white soldiers were at best a mild nuisance. The old mensa assertion that interbreeding with white trash has the best correlation with black underperforance holds water too.

_______

I was not really defending them.. They could still succeed in upcoming elections, but only because their competition is shit. The democrats are really fucking dumb, but they have one advantage; their targeted demographics are actually growing.

I actually agree.

Their "targeted demographics are actually growing."

The targeted demographic is: the Mexican Invasion.

In the case of Obama, it amounts to Treason.....as he swore to uphold and enforce the Laws of the land (including Immigration Laws) and, instead, he used his power to undermine them.

In the case of the Democrats--what does it say for them that they are not happy with the tradition American---and so want to import a different demographic, a different culture...for the sake of Votes?

Restoring Constitutional checks and balances to our government since the GOP is awol in their responsibility there

Which check and balance have they been awol on?

Even by that logic, I can go google a long list of non-whites that invented something important or led powerful industries (that affected the U.S.) with a few clicks and a smattering of type. Your argument falls apart either way.

John...there have been many contributors. (forklift operators)
But the British (Bill Gates) conquered and built this nation...paving the way for all others. Sorry bud...

Restoring Constitutional checks and balances to our government since the GOP is awol in their responsibility there

Any examples?

Checks and balances? We have all kinds of commie judges stopping Trump and his agendas. When a judge tells a sitting President he can't use a law specifically created for a President, that's what I consider an assault on checks and balances.
Boo boo, your racist travel ban is garbage. Heck, you are probably a garbage person

So you donā€™t have any examples?

Btw the travel ban affects all races so how is it racist?

_______

I actually agree.

Their "targeted demographics are actually growing."

The targeted demographic is: the Mexican Invasion.

In the case of Obama, it amounts to Treason.....as he swore to uphold and enforce the Laws of the land (including Immigration Laws) and, instead, he used his power to undermine them.

In the case of the Democrats--what does it say for them that they are not happy with the tradition American---and so want to import a different demographic, a different culture...for the sake of Votes?

I was more referring to the young. Millennials aren't exactly fond of the great orange god. Some may convert to the GOP as they move into their thirties, but most are not feeling the vibe coming from the republican side. We want a hopeful and free society, not a fearful, closed off one. I'm way more toward the conservative side of the Millennial generation, and I still fall in line with the majority on most social issues (things like immigration and welfare are different; I don't consider those social issues).

Trump and his cohorts are REALLY trying hard to ditch Millennial voters. I'm not sure why, since we'll soon be the overwhelming majority.

Forum List

Back