🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I am bummed out..a thread dedicated to loved ones that passed away..

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I had to tell a guy today his best friend ( my cousin) died 9 years ago and why..

Now I have to remember the good times, the bad times... the stuff you put inside you and try to move on...

Discussion:

How do you cope with loved ones dying and years latter they are still inside you?

When one was not even told the gravity of the situation....nothing

and your most loved one on this earth dies....

there is nothing you can do just to ask in your heart to forgive them....their wickedness...

and try remember the good times and the love you had for the person who is gone forever

the procession goes inside your heart..... it's silent

I had to tell a guy today his best friend ( my cousin) died 9 years ago and why..

Now I have to remember the good times, the bad times... the stuff you put inside you and try to move on...

Discussion:

How do you cope with loved ones dying and years latter they are still inside you?

They will always be there. Think of them as you did in life.

Discussion:

They will always be there. Think of them as you did in life.

They are not here :(

For me my brother He died on Christmas day 2015.he is with me especially when I go on his grave bring some roses.
I remember him, I remain attached to him we are connected forever.

Discussion:

If it hurts, that is a good thing.

No one likes pain but the more it hurts the more beautiful it is.

Discussion:

As I get older I lose more and more loved ones. Mom died in '97, and I still think about her most days. My Dad died in '04, and when I open my mouth his words come out. Childhood friends are fondly remembered, never forgotten.

The only advice I can give is to make peace with the pain of the loss. Your life is infinitely richer for having them in it, for however long you get.

Discussion:

First, what kind of a "best friend" doesn't know for nine years that his best friend died?

Second, my dad died ten years ago September. Not a day goes by that I don't think of him. Early on it hurt, now I smile. I miss him dearly, but the pain gets less and less every day. All you can do is remember them, the good, the bad, the love and breathe in, breathe out, and continue living. It's what they would want.

Discussion:

As I get older I lose more and more loved ones. Mom died in '97, and I still think about her most days. My Dad died in '04, and when I open my mouth his words come out. Childhood friends are fondly remembered, never forgotten.

The only advice I can give is to make peace with the pain of the loss. Your life is infinitely richer for having them in it, for however long you get.
Yes, what is also cruel is that some people have such a short life and others have a very long life.
All of this is hard to understand and to accept sometimes

Discussion:

First, what kind of a "best friend" doesn't know for nine years that his best friend died?

Second, my dad died ten years ago September. Not a day goes by that I don't think of him. Early on it hurt, now I smile. I miss him dearly, but the pain gets less and less every day. All you can do is remember them, the good, the bad, the love and breathe in, breathe out, and continue living. It's what they would want.

Heck no one told me he died till two years latter.. people drift apart. Plus everyone was afraid to tell me.

Forum List

Back