🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I am considering not voting for The Donald if he continues the charade to pretend to be conservative

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
As The Donald knows, cannabis should be legal for recreational use nationwide. If I don't hear him tell it like it is, I will support the jewish establishment derailing The Donald train as they sought to do since day one. I do hope the jewish establishment selects Rand Paul at the convention though.

As The Donald knows, cannabis should be legal for recreational use nationwide. If I don't hear him tell it like it is, I will support the jewish establishment derailing The Donald train as they sought to do since day one. I do hope the jewish establishment selects Rand Paul at the convention though.
Put the bottle (or bong) down bruh.

Marijuana is bad....mmmmmmkay

Well that will teach Trump- and the "Jewish establishment".........LOL.....

Trump doesn't drink or smoke. He is no Conservative but as unlikely to promote the legalization of pot as Romney.

Most of his voters are against legalization.

For sure man!

I doubt this is a priority for the majority of the people. And I don't recall Trump ever saying he's a conservative.

Put the bottle (or bong) down bruh.

Marijuana is bad....mmmmmmkay

How bad is it?

Forum List

Back