I am convinced Hillary is a disgrace to the nation.

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
It is no wonder the respect for this nation has gone to shit around the world. Thus far thirty thousand other people think she is a sociopath too.

hillary laughs about killing.jpg

Original video here

She's also responsible for vaccines.
Are you saying that she took money from the pharmaceutical companies and Gates to push the eugenics agenda too? Wow just wow!!!

And while President Clinton is serving her two terms you can continue to whine,mewl, and puke, and generally continue to make a fool of yourself.

It is no wonder the respect for this nation has gone to shit around the world. Thus far thirty thousand other people think she is a sociopath too.

View attachment 84028

Original video here

One of these days you guys are going to stop being so coy and just say what you are alluding too. But for some reason you wont because its so silly you wont say it outright
Yes it is just to obvious to just say she's a sociopath. Such disregard for any life is appalling. She thinks it is funny.

View attachment 84028

Original video here
Hillary is an intelligent, competent, capable person who will make a fine president. She certainly is head and shoulders better than her opponent.

I hope you change your mind during her first term...and vote for her reelection in 2020.

View attachment 84028

Original video here
Hillary is an intelligent, competent, capable person who will make a fine president. She certainly is head and shoulders better than her opponent.

I hope you change your mind during her first term...and vote for her reelection in 2020.
Will never happen as I was never a fan of Ahab and Jezebel in the first place.

View attachment 84028

Original video here

You're funny.

I can't think of a single accomplishment of hers aside from being granted titles

View attachment 84028

Original video here
Then why can't any of those cocksuckers on the right beat her:rofl:

That fat bag of Orange excrement with the cheap rug, who has diarrhea of the mouth, fuck him and all of his white trash fanboys, groupies:up_yours:

Clinton is gonna gut him like a dead fish..

At least she doesnt want to take us back to the 19th century were most people drunk water with shit in it, breath dirty air and become a lot like somalia. The tea party is the real disgrace.

View attachment 84028

Original video here

That fat bag of Orange excrement with the cheap rug, who has diarrhea of the mouth, fuck him and all of his white trash fanboys, groupies:up_yours:

She already beat herself.

At least she doesnt want to take us back to the 19th century were most people drunk water with shit in it, breath dirty air and become a lot like somalia. The tea party is the real disgrace.
She already has.

View attachment 84028

Original video here

Most people realize that we're lucky and they don't want what the tea party is selling. All it is selling is the 18th century.

View attachment 84028

Original video here

You're insane.

View attachment 84028

Original video here

You're insane.
You are ignorant. I do not care for sociopaths.

Forum List

Back