I am getting sick and tired of butthurt douchebags intentionally misspelling The Donald's name

Name calling is all they have. They can't make an actual, substantive argument.
Besides his unworkable immigration plan, his unworkable wall, or his unworkable tax plan?

How is any of that unworkable? Saying, "it ain't gona work", isn't an argument.
His tax plan doesn't fund the government and gives massive tax cuts to multi-billionaires like himself.

Link?

Wall Street Journal?

Analysis of Drumpf’s Tax Plan Shows Big Cuts in Taxes, Federal Revenue
Proposal would boost after-tax incomes of wealthiest by average of more than $1.3 million a year

Analysis of Trump’s Tax Plan Shows Big Cuts in Taxes, Federal Revenue

Besides his unworkable immigration plan, his unworkable wall, or his unworkable tax plan?

How is any of that unworkable? Saying, "it ain't gona work", isn't an argument.
His tax plan doesn't fund the government and gives massive tax cuts to multi-billionaires like himself.

Link?

Wall Street Journal?

Analysis of Drumpf’s Tax Plan Shows Big Cuts in Taxes, Federal Revenue
Proposal would boost after-tax incomes of wealthiest by average of more than $1.3 million a year

Analysis of Trump’s Tax Plan Shows Big Cuts in Taxes, Federal Revenue

How does that make it unworkable? Looks to me that the government will have to just tighten its belt.

There are also many unknowns. A lot can happen in 10 years. It's possible the tax cut could encourage economic growth. It's a fact that tax and append policies don't grow the economy.

it's a beautiful thing to see 2 republican presidential candidates rolling in the mud in front of the world

republicans are already known as buffoons,,,this just reinforces it

Actual, substantive arguments such as his wanting to ‘register’ Muslims with the government, ‘investigate’ mosques, and ‘expand’ libel laws to silence critics and undermine a free press.

There are ample actual, substantive arguments in support of opposing Trump as president.

Actual, substantive arguments such as his wanting to ‘register’ Muslims with the government, ‘investigate’ mosques, and ‘expand’ libel laws to silence critics and undermine a free press.

There are ample actual, substantive arguments in support of opposing Trump as president.

Yet, you didn't present a single one, here.

You offered nothing but wild exagerations of Trump's comments.

One, the registering of Muslims, is an outright falsehood.

I am getting sick and tired of butthurt douchebags intentionally misspelling The Donald's name

Nobody is misspelling it. It's spelled T-I-N-Y H-A-N-D-S :popcorn:

3CpVvk9.gif

"I am getting sick and tired of butthurt douchebags intentionally misspelling The Donald's name"

It’s not ‘butthurt,’ it’s the accurate, correct perception of Trump as a joke, buffoon, and clown – and referring to him accordingly.

Forum List

Back