I am happy and relaxed this morning, perhaps for the first time for eight years...

So no answer....
Google obama one of the greatest presidents and read up on everything he Reid Pelosi obama and warren did

Funny, this appeared. But not to worry, we'll know much more in the coming months.

- 50 Things Barack Obama Has Done Wrong

And every president did things wrong.

The article you've presented cherry picks beyond belief.

Yup, cherry picks things Obama did wrong, hence the title of the article.

obozo did virtually everything wrong. His goal was to bring America to its knees and he almost succeeded. Worst president in history is too kind for that traitor.
So funny. I seemed to have blocked out this era of American history where Obama did what you say.

But I do remember Bush bringing us to the brink.

What's funny is you denied it when Bush was ruining America and then blamed Obama when he was fixing Bush's mess.

Noticing a lot of trumpbots joined right when trump won.

I’m making $3000 more a year until the tax break for us expires. I’d give it back to get trump out of office
tax break expires? what in 2025?
so the question is do you want it to be made permanent?

This reminds me of when Obama got Bin Ladin and Republicans weren't impressed. Well then I'm not impressed with the $3000 more I make a year and I'm not impressed that Trump got those 3 asian Americans out of North Korea. LOL.

See the difference between me and you is you didn't acknowledge all the great things Obama did or the fact that the Republicans obstructed him from doing even more. I don't hate everything about Trump but I hate enough that I'm going to vote against him in 2020 and these midterms. He's scum and so are his followers. Selfish ignorant Americans.
Obama didn't get bin ladin. Brave MEN got bin ladin.

Trump didn't get us out of the global recession Bush caused, Obama did.
Um, no one person can get us out of a global recession and no one person caused a global recession.
Oh I blame the entire Republican party but it's easier to just say Bush.

Funny, this appeared. But not to worry, we'll know much more in the coming months.

obozo did virtually everything wrong. His goal was to bring America to its knees and he almost succeeded. Worst president in history is too kind for that traitor.
Yep, Obama should have been hanged for what he gave Iran. Traitor.

nice to see white supremacist neo-nazis are always true to their beliefs as to what should happen to black people.

lowlife.

want to talk traitor? look at the orange imbecile.

Trump has done more good things for the USA in 1 1/2 years than Obama and Bush did in 16. the imbecile here is you if you are too stupid to understand that.

To be honest, coal minors will still take the job even if they are unsafe. So if they’re ok with voting for unsafe mines just so the owner can make more profit, screw them.

I get it. They are the only jobs available. Coal country sounds sad

Coal country is very sad. But it's time for them to pull themselves up by the bootstraps and retrain for another job somewhere in energy.

Move if necessary

80ec8ac26d359d55d21bd032571fd033.jpg

coal mining is hard dangerous work. It always has been. But we need coal and we need to find ways to use it safely and with minimum pollution. At the present time, there is no viable alternative.

Google obama one of the greatest presidents and read up on everything he Reid Pelosi obama and warren did

Relax Kathy Griffin

nice to see white supremacist neo-nazis are always true to their beliefs as to what should happen to black people.

lowlife.

Trump has done more good things for the USA in 1 1/2 years than Obama and Bush did in 16. the imbecile here is you if you are too stupid to understand that.

Donald hasn't done anything good for this country. you;d know that if you weren't misinformed and uninformed

lowlife.

Oh bullshit. Like for example him bragging about Obama's low unemployment numbers.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/everything-donald-trump-accomplished/

It bears pointing out that the jobless rate had already been on a steady decline since 2010. Further, unemployment hit a previous nine-year low of 4.6 percent in December 2016 when President Obama was still in office. It climbed back up to 4.8 percent in January, dipped to 4.7 percent in February, and to 4.5 percent in March 2017.

To what degree short-term improvements in the economy since January can be attributed to a new chief executive whose economic policies remain nascent is perennially up for debate, though according to The New York Times‘ senior economic correspondent Neil Irwin, a “Trump effect” that is buoying corporate hiring policies after the election cannot be ruled out:

So does Mr. Trump deserve any credit for solid economic results? If you think the economy is driven by concrete, specific policies around taxes, spending, monetary policy and regulation, the answer is no. If you think that what really matters is the mood in the executive suite, then just maybe.

He and Elizabeth warren did so much. Weren’t you paying attention?

Next you’ll ask me for the policies of Bush’s that led to his Great Recession. If you don’t know it’s because you dont want to know.

Until trump admits bush sucked then you’ll agree because you’re a follower
So no answer....

Oh, please.

1) 11 million people have left the workforce.

Yeah, let's not look at the unemployment rate because the unemployment rate will make Obama look good. I know, let's pick some weird statistic which doesn't do much if you know what it actually means, but looks good for those who oppose him and don't worry too much about what it actually MEANS.

2) Fewer Americans are at work than some date they've cherry picked from 2000. How is that Obama's fault exactly? This article was written in 2014, no person on this planet would have been able to use the US presidency to get employment better than that particular date by 2014 after the massive crash the US had in 2008.

3) The number of Americans on welfare has hit new highs. Well. Seeing that the US population has also hit new highs, that's hardly surprising. Seeing that the US went through the second worst recession which started BEFORE Obama became president, means that again, it's cherry picking information without giving a fuck about the actual picture.

4) Food stamps. See number 3.

5) Disability payments. Oh, yeah, like Obama is responsible for 900,000 US troops being injured in Iraq and Afghanistan. He didn't start these wars.

Also, many of these people disabled, weren't disabled in wars. What the fuck is the president supposed to do? Go to Walmart and buy superglue and put them back together like an airfix model?

You know, it's cherry picking bullshit. I could go through most of these and find that actually, if you look at it properly and not with partisan bullshit glasses, that it wasn't actually his fault.

But that you posted this bullshit article in the first place makes me think you wouldn't listen anyway.

So funny. I seemed to have blocked out this era of American history where Obama did what you say.

What's funny is you denied it when Bush was ruining America and then blamed Obama when he was fixing Bush's mess.

Blocked out? That's what happens when your head is so far up Obama's rear.

lowlife.

Donald hasn't done anything good for this country. you;d know that if you weren't misinformed and uninformed

I think the 3 americans freed from a NK prison would disagree. So would all of the blue collar American workers that got larger paychecks and bonuses this year. Obama did nothing positive for the USA because he and his wife hated the country that made them possible.

No. I just understand Republican hyperbole

No. I just understand Republican hyperbole
Nope. You and your pals here don't really understand. Your motivation is out of hatred for a group of people that are traditional Americans. We love God, our country, our family, work hard, and play by the rules. You don't and can't understand that. You're hatred for God and country blinds you. When you see traditional America prospering it drives you nuts.

You have no reason to be.
Then neither did you when obama was getting us out of Bush’s recession but you hated him from day one.

That’s because you don’t like our middle class first policies. You’re a trickle down guy. You suck rich men’s balls

Hey... shit for brains...

Name the obama policies that got us

out of Bush's recession......

I’m making $3000 more a year until the tax break for us expires. I’d give it back to get trump out of office
No. I want to give my tax break back and get a democrat in the whitehouse.

When I feel trump is doing a good job I’ll let you know

of course you do, in fact you could donate that money to charity or give it to the govt, why dont you?

All I wanted was to make enough money to support my family, and while Obama was President I couldn't acheive that.
Bullshit
Truth. Obamacare was one big scheme to force people with insurance to pay higher premiums to subsidize poor people. You know that.
I’m calling bullshit on his claim that he couldn’t support himself during the Obama years.

Premiums are still going up, and even higher after the GOP gutted the mandate. And the uninsured rate is now ticking up. It isn’t a perfect law, but it was something. The GOP and Donald offer nothing despite their promises.

You don’t know that because you’re a sheep
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Obungocare is dead, and the working people are happy. Get a second job and pay for your own health insurance.
Sorry, I didn’t mean to trigger you, snowflake. Tissue?

I do pay for my own insurance through my employer, dipshit. I shouldn’t need a second job.

The only people happy to not have health insurance are dumbass red-staters who would rather die in a ditch than admit they need help with rising health care costs and insurance premiums.

So, go fuck yourself, wannabe pussy-grabber faggot

:fu:

hey fucktard premiums didn't skyrocket until obamacare.
and not everyone wants it, dont be a nazi and force it on people

Hey... shit for brains...

Name the obama policies that got us

out of Bush's recession......

This reminds me of when Obama got Bin Ladin and Republicans weren't impressed. Well then I'm not impressed with the $3000 more I make a year and I'm not impressed that Trump got those 3 asian Americans out of North Korea. LOL.

See the difference between me and you is you didn't acknowledge all the great things Obama did or the fact that the Republicans obstructed him from doing even more. I don't hate everything about Trump but I hate enough that I'm going to vote against him in 2020 and these midterms. He's scum and so are his followers. Selfish ignorant Americans.
Obama didn't get bin ladin. Brave MEN got bin ladin.

Trump didn't get us out of the global recession Bush caused, Obama did.

Bush didn't cause it
and how did Obama get us out of it? he got us deeper into it.

What city do you live in? And how did Trump help your city recover?

it doesn't matter what city he lives in.

trump didn't help it.
Now now lets be fair. Maybe he lives in coal country

"Get ready," he told them. "Because you're going to be working your asses off!"

Then, after Trump was elected, we wanted to see whether his promise would come true:

Did those miners end up working their asses off? No.

Since Trump was elected, there has been a bump in coal jobs in Virginia and a handful of other states.

That's in part because of the coal companies' new confidence in Trump, but also because demand for metallurgical coal — the kind used to make steel — went up, mainly in China.

(Energy analysts say thermal coal plants, the ones that produce electricity, are continuing to close around the country.)

The company he had contracted with cut what it had agreed to pay Dotson. So Dotson and his partners cut their own salaries by 20 percent. They cut the employees' salaries by 10 percent.

They eliminated the employees' health insurance.

"It scares the s*** out of you, if you don't mind me saying that," he says. "I mean if you got fired tomorrow or quit tomorrow there's absolutely no opportunity to get another [job]."

Even though there has been an upturn in coal, Pennington says it's just a blip. Coal is not going to make a big comeback, he says, like Trump promised and people believed.

I heard that the fresh-outta-prison felon who claimed to be "Trumpier than Trump" - The dude who just spent a year in prison for the negligent incineration of 29 coal miners went down in flames last night.

Sad :)

blankenship1a.jpg

funny the media said he was going to win, he wasn't close, it's almost like they made it up. hmmmm

see, this is why trumpkins have a problem discerning reality.

they said he was surging. and people said screw that and went out and voted against the trumpscum.

I can see where fact-based reality confuses donald's "base".
you really are stupid aren't you
they did all that in line 4 days....you never cease to amaze

4years into his turn it was still getting worse, what did he do to get us out?

To be honest, coal minors will still take the job even if they are unsafe. So if they’re ok with voting for unsafe mines just so the owner can make more profit, screw them.

Coal country is very sad. But it's time for them to pull themselves up by the bootstraps and retrain for another job somewhere in energy.

Move if necessary

I didn't post that, I'm reporting this post. you are a liar.

Move if necessary

I didn't post that, I'm reporting this post. you are a liar.

You are correct and I apologize .. was sealybobo - went to fix but it would appear that it's been deleted.

Forum List

Back