I am happy and relaxed this morning, perhaps for the first time for eight years...

You have no reason to be.
Then neither did you when obama was getting us out of Bush’s recession but you hated him from day one.

That’s because you don’t like our middle class first policies. You’re a trickle down guy. You suck rich men’s balls

Hey... shit for brains...

Name the obama policies that got us

out of Bush's recession......
Noticing a lot of trumpbots joined right when trump won.

I’m making $3000 more a year until the tax break for us expires. I’d give it back to get trump out of office
tax break expires? what in 2025?
so the question is do you want it to be made permanent?

This reminds me of when Obama got Bin Ladin and Republicans weren't impressed. Well then I'm not impressed with the $3000 more I make a year and I'm not impressed that Trump got those 3 asian Americans out of North Korea. LOL.

See the difference between me and you is you didn't acknowledge all the great things Obama did or the fact that the Republicans obstructed him from doing even more. I don't hate everything about Trump but I hate enough that I'm going to vote against him in 2020 and these midterms. He's scum and so are his followers. Selfish ignorant Americans.

First of all you must not read my posts. I was happy he got Bin Laden......I was happy he made the Bush tax cuts permanent......I didn't like the bailouts but knew it was going to happen because of too big to fail......sad but true, because a republican would most likely have done the same thing. The rest though is a pretty bad record.

So, you're not dealing with a tard...if Obama had a D by his name but did everything trump did, I'd be ecstatic....AS LONG as he did it the same way........for example, we gave up nothing to get those 3 people back....we didn't release one person from Gitmo for that......I'm stoked.

I’m making $3000 more a year until the tax break for us expires. I’d give it back to get trump out of office

This reminds me of when Obama got Bin Ladin and Republicans weren't impressed. Well then I'm not impressed with the $3000 more I make a year and I'm not impressed that Trump got those 3 asian Americans out of North Korea. LOL.

See the difference between me and you is you didn't acknowledge all the great things Obama did or the fact that the Republicans obstructed him from doing even more. I don't hate everything about Trump but I hate enough that I'm going to vote against him in 2020 and these midterms. He's scum and so are his followers. Selfish ignorant Americans.
Obama got ten people out of North Korea, & he made 0 deal out of it, Trump runs to airport turns it into a look at me deal.

what 10 people?

He didn't even try to get the college kid out of NKorea or the marine out of a Mexican jail.....
trump has already gotten those 3 as well as the UCLA players out of trouble in China....he gets stuff done....what did Obama do again?
Look it up your self, the ten names are listed.

Obama got ten people out of North Korea, & he made 0 deal out of it, Trump runs to airport turns it into a look at me deal.

what 10 people?

He didn't even try to get the college kid out of NKorea or the marine out of a Mexican jail.....
trump has already gotten those 3 as well as the UCLA players out of trouble in China....he gets stuff done....what did Obama do again?
Look it up your self, the ten names are listed.
you brought it up.....its your responsibility to post the link.....

Then neither did you when obama was getting us out of Bush’s recession but you hated him from day one.

That’s because you don’t like our middle class first policies. You’re a trickle down guy. You suck rich men’s balls

First of all you must not read my posts. I was happy he got Bin Laden......I was happy he made the Bush tax cuts permanent......I didn't like the bailouts but knew it was going to happen because of too big to fail......sad but true, because a republican would most likely have done the same thing. The rest though is a pretty bad record.

So, you're not dealing with a tard...if Obama had a D by his name but did everything trump did, I'd be ecstatic....AS LONG as he did it the same way........for example, we gave up nothing to get those 3 people back....we didn't release one person from Gitmo for that......I'm stoked.
He traded 5 gitmo terrorists for Bergdahl. Five! For a traitor!

yeah, it's just sad........if they left doesn't get it, they just wont get it.

They don't care. They want this country destroyed.

what 10 people?

You're proving to us with posts like this that you've been drinking the Trump coolaid

We then took a closer look at Obama's record. Government officials confirmed ten Americans were released from North Korea during his administration. You might have seen the number eleven floating around, but the State Department has no record of that 11th person ever being detained in the first place.

VERIFY: Did Obama fail at freeing Americans imprisoned in North Korea?

QUESTION:

Did Obama fail at freeing Americans imprisoned in North Korea?

ANSWER:

No, this is false.

SOURCES:

State Department

Yes that's what we want. Idiot

what 10 people?

You're proving to us with posts like this that you've been drinking the Trump coolaid

We then took a closer look at Obama's record. Government officials confirmed ten Americans were released from North Korea during his administration. You might have seen the number eleven floating around, but the State Department has no record of that 11th person ever being detained in the first place.

QUESTION:

ANSWER:

No, this is false.

SOURCES:

State Department
Obama has single handedly done more damage to this country then anyone ever has.

YOu have proven it many times.

what 10 people?

QUESTION:

ANSWER:

No, this is false.

SOURCES:

State Department
Obama has single handedly done more damage to this country then anyone ever has.

Bush 2 did that

what 10 people?

QUESTION:

ANSWER:

No, this is false.

SOURCES:

State Department

Bush 2 did that
Boooooooooossssssssshh!

I do want to destroy your happiness yes. That is my goal.

what 10 people?

QUESTION:

ANSWER:

No, this is false.

SOURCES:

State Department

Who said anything about Obama with the 3 released.....I never mentioned him. Well it's good to see he did get those people realeased.....and he should have made a big deal about it.....getting hostages home is a good thing........something to celebrate

I do want to destroy your happiness yes. That is my goal.
Of course troll, that is not what I said. Why do you lib scum lie constantly?

Well you do, you just don't think you do......socialism does that....you like it, it will destroy the country, so you kinda do.

what 10 people?

QUESTION:

ANSWER:

No, this is false.

SOURCES:

State Department

Bush 2 did that
Boooooooooossssssssshh!

Hey, the day you get diagnosed with a pre existing condition, thank us liberals because if it weren't for us you would no longer be insurable dummy. Then the thousands you have saved your entire adult life wiped out the next time that condition sent you to the doctors.

Fucking idiots I tell you.

Well you do, you just don't think you do......socialism does that....you like it, it will destroy the country, so you kinda do.
How has socialized medicine destroyed Australia, Canada or Germany?

Things that are socialized:

THE ARMED FORCES: The United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Coast Guard are sworn to defend their nation and protect every citizen without sending an itemized bill to anybody.

THE INTERSTATE HIGHWAY SYSTEM: Our extensive system of interstate highways are free for anyone to drive anywhere they like, even New Jersey.

FEDERAL WATERWAYS: Any craft from a canoe to an ocean liner can sail to their hearts’ content on the rivers, streams and lakes of America for no charge.

THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION: If somebody kidnaps you or commits some other federal crime against you, The F.B.I. will spare no expense to hunt down the perpetrators, for years if they have to, at no charge to you.

BUREAU OF PRISONS: Once the F.B.I. locks up the bad guys they get to stay in Federal prison for the duration of their sentences on the government’s dime. The Feds also feed and clothe the criminals and provide them with health care, education, libraries, religious services, recreation, visitors’ facilities and legal counseling. For free.

Census Bureau: They count our heinies every 10 years for free.

CONGRESS: Our elected officials in the House of Representatives and the Senate charge us nothing beyond their salaries for looking after our interests (and their own).

THE PRESIDENCY: Again, no matter how good or how lousy are our presidents, they have to make do with their salary, the While House and Air Force One and can’t send us a monthly bill for their services.

UNITED STATES DEPARTMENTS OF LABOR, AGRICULTURE, STATE, EDUCATION, INTERIOR, NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE, COMMERCE, ENERGY, TREASURY, TRANSPORTATION, HOMELAND SECURITY , JUSTICE, ENERGY, HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT, HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES: All of these federal departments provide their services to American citizens for free, whether or not we know what the hell they all do.

BUREAU OF ENGRAVING: They run the U.S. Mint, printing our paper money and minting our coins. There is no surcharge. A $5 bill costs $5 and they don’t get to charge 26¢ for those fancy State Quarters.

GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION: This agency does everything all the other ones don’t, just in case the government missed anything. Anybody recall ever getting an invoice for services rendered from these people?

THE SURGEON GENERAL: Neither a surgeon nor a general, The Surgeon General of The United States harangues us about our nasty habits just for the fun of it, sort of a Civic Inquisitor with no power. Good thing, too, they’ve got some pretty peculiar ideas. Truth be told, however, the government usually picks someone who’s very damned amusing, so it’s all in good fun. No harm done, really.

NATIONAL PARK SERVICE: Built and maintained by our taxes, available to all.

THE LIBRARY OF CONGRESS: The world’s largest library, it is open to anyone wishing to do research or just read rare books and manuscripts. The price? Nothing twice!

SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION: Of course we pay into it though payroll deduction contributions, but unlike private investment firms, there is no charge for managing the largest and most successful social insurance investment in history and there is a guaranteed return for contributors and cost-of-living adjustments. The second largest and equally successful social program? Medicare. Our retirees are very well looked after.

That’s quite a list of social benefits available to Americans, and by no means anywhere near a completeone. Wouldn’t it be great if we had free medical care so we could all live long and healthy lives in order to better enjoy these things? The taxes we pay have created all these wonderful departments and agencies. If we spend 10% less on just one of them, The Department of Defense, we could all have comprehensive health care. There is no reason why our tax dollars need to continue spending more on weapons than the rest of the world combined (you could look it up at the Library of Congress) while 50 million Americans have no medical coverage at all. Either that, or eliminate the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms and farm out their functions to other agencies. Whether or not they charge for doing whatever it is they do, that combination just seems like an ugly incident waiting to happen. Hardly seems worth it, even for free. Better we should look after our nation’s health.

How has socialized medicine destroyed Australia, Canada or Germany?
Well they don't produce shit, the take the drugs we make
they have waiting lists
they give up on people (too expensive, *cough* death panels *cough*)
the quality isn't as high as in the US.

But I will say my father invented SARS and the FDA is really bad and worse than the EU when it comes to allowing drugs.....it's sad. Even our beauracrices are really dumb.
I mean if people have cancer or AIDs, why not let them try new stuff...whats the worst thing that will happen?

Forum List

Back