i am in solidarity with Jack Teixeira because i am in solidarity with myself as a living, breathing, human who wants the best for the world

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Yes, because posting Top Secret information to impress your friends is good for America
Assange, Manning, and Snowden dropped the dime on Chimpola Bush, and two-faced assholes like you wanted to throw them a ticker tape parade...So take your double standards and jam them up your moonbat ass.

otherwise stop criticizin' folks before i put you on ignore

Please, please…….Not THAT!

1682169856255.gif

He did?

And I missed it
Jack is not an evil person. if anything, YOU are. i bet you leaked classified info to harm America. i'm sure of it, in fact.

LOCK YOU UP! LOCK YOU UP! LOCK YOU UP! LOCK YOU UP! LOCK YOU UP! LOCK YOU UP!

see? two can play at the treason game!

Jack is not an evil person. if anything, YOU are. i bet you leaked classified info to harm America. i'm sure of it, in fact.

LOCK YOU UP! LOCK YOU UP! LOCK YOU UP! LOCK YOU UP! LOCK YOU UP! LOCK YOU UP!

see? two can play at the treason game!

I had a SECRET Clearance for 40 years
I knew better than to compromise classified information

*clings to Jack's feet*

I'LL PHYSICALLY PREVENT YOU FROM GOING TO JAIL BRO. HANG TIIIIIIGHT!

America can be great because America is good. our goodness can lead to our greatness. the 1st step is to re-elect Trump and that he pardons Jack on day 1.

Solidarity with a traitor?

Wonderful human being you are

With no sign of a principled motive for leaking this stuff and the clear fact that he had to exceed his clearance to get it makes it difficult to see this as anything other than a thrill crime.

Go fuck yourself coward who has never served in the US military. you take an oath and if you break it by posting Top Secret shit online to impress your friends you are a traitor.
my dad died in the lebanese civil war when i was less than a 1 year old. i sacrificed by growing up without a dad. make some mistakes, did some stuff (but didn't harm anyone) picked myself back up

Forum List

Back