i am in solidarity with Jack Teixeira because i am in solidarity with myself as a living, breathing, human who wants the best for the world

Biden built a global coalition to defeat Putin

Trump called Putin a Genius and mocked NATO as weak
Biden can't build a coalition at the nursing home he's about go to when he leaves the white house. that "global coalition" was already there.

Trump kept us out of war. Biden led us to World War 3, oh right, the guy you hate, Jack, prevented it, you ungrateful ****

People who have difficulty expressing themselves other than in pictures and by kiddy symbols should be led to the Junior section .
Or offered free adult help , as appropriate to their ruling disabilities .
:slap:

America can be great because America is good. our goodness can lead to our greatness. the 1st step is to re-elect Trump and that he pardons Jack on day 1.

Have you also considered supporting China for a couple of days, until you radically change your political positions again?

America can be great because America is good. our goodness can lead to our greatness. the 1st step is to re-elect Trump and that he pardons Jack on day 1.

i am in solidarity with Jack Teixeira because i am in solidarity with myself as a living, breathing, human who wants the best for the world​

You’re in touch with yourself alright. But you’re still nuts.

Forum List

Back