i am in solidarity with Jack Teixeira because i am in solidarity with myself as a living, breathing, human who wants the best for the world

America can be great because America is good. our goodness can lead to our greatness. the 1st step is to re-elect Trump and that he pardons Jack on day 1.

Bored? Using a different baiting tactic?

Traitors break their oaths.
The Founding Fathers did warn about making foreign compacts. All of those tentacles reaching all over and even interfering with the politicians themselves. We have had our share of military and clandestine interactions since WW 2. Perhaps our central government has lost its way and has become an ungainly powerful creature that cannot control itself anymore.

my dad died in the lebanese civil war when i was less than a 1 year old. i sacrificed by growing up without a dad. make some mistakes, did some stuff (but didn't harm anyone) picked myself back up
Has nothing to do with this thread.

Partisans at the Department of Justice who want to protect Joe Biden are doing everything they can to shift the focus away from of him

NEW: the Washington Post has seen a video of Jake Teixeira, the suspected leaker of top secret Pentagon documents shouting racist and antisemitic slurs before firing a rifle.

America can be great because America is good. our goodness can lead to our greatness. the 1st step is to re-elect Trump and that he pardons Jack on day 1.

Ok

In your world somewhere outside the US the alleged leaker is a hero

As long as he goes to jail for many years you can shower him with laurels to your heart’s content

It's not treason to expose treachery to Americans; what is treason is lying to Americans, using their taxes to enrich yourselves, your cronies, and foreigners for special-interest wars

Ok

In your world somewhere outside the US the alleged leaker is a hero

As long as he goes to jail for many years you can shower him with laurels to your heart’s content
i only want to praise him on what he did and kiss his feet

Solidarity with a traitor?

Wonderful human being you are
Solidarity with people who have been lying out their asses to you, needlessly escalating a regional war that is none of our business?

What a wormy, groveling plaything of fascists you are.

Biden the Ukraine whore is the traitor

FuSbwHgWAAMkPcp

Forum List

Back