I am no longer the "real conservative" I became 3 weeks ago

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
I can't associate with people who don't understand what "Black Lives Matter" means

20141204-patreon.png

I am far more conservative now than I was 5 minutes ago....:lol:

I can't associate with people who don't understand what "Black Lives Matter" means

20141204-patreon.png

Here's the problem with the BLM bullshit...

There is a huge difference between something bad happening because your black, and something bad happening and your black. The BLM movement is concerned with the latter and are just using the former. That's the reason why so many people dislike the whole thing and why so many people retort with "All lives matter."

I GET IT!!! The two folks in the cartoon are both black, and they set the house on fire.

Now it makes sense!!

20141204-patreon.png

There is a huge difference between something bad happening because your black, and something bad happening and your black. The BLM movement is concerned with the latter and are just using the former. That's the reason why so many people dislike the whole thing and why so many people retort with "All lives matter."
Here’s the problem with those who have a problem with BLM.

Far too many white simply refuse to engage in good faith dialogue with blacks with regard to the black perspective and that which blacks consider to be at issue.

It doesn’t mean whites must agree with that perspective, but at least be willing to listen and respect those viewpoints and perceptions.

That some whites might believe there’s a “huge difference” between something bad happening because your black, and something bad happening and your black is irrelevant and completely misses the point.

Indeed, posts such as this illustrate the propensity of most whites to simply shutdown any attempt at dialogue and dismiss the concerns of black Americans out of hand.

20141204-patreon.png

Far too many white simply refuse to engage in good faith dialogue with blacks with regard to the black perspective and that which blacks consider to be at issue.

It doesn’t mean whites must agree with that perspective, but at least be willing to listen and respect those viewpoints and perceptions.

That some whites might believe there’s a “huge difference” between something bad happening because your black, and something bad happening and your black is irrelevant and completely misses the point.

Indeed, posts such as this illustrate the propensity of most whites to simply shutdown any attempt at dialogue and dismiss the concerns of black Americans out of hand.
Americans don't negotiate with terrorists....

20141204-patreon.png

The "good faith dialogue" is today an impossibility. The problem from many white folks perspective is that if don't jump on the band wagon of "all white people are evil" you are immediately racist and shouted out of any dialogue. To even attempt to bring up what many believe are the root causes of many problems in the african american community, single parent homes, a disdain for education as being too white and a disdain for being law abiding as being too white, will immediately see you as branded racist.

Every time I hear a call for an open dialogue on race in this country I can only laugh. It is not allowed.

20141204-patreon.png

The "good faith dialogue" is today an impossibility. The problem from many white folks perspective is that if don't jump on the band wagon of "all white people are evil" you are immediately racist and shouted out of any dialogue. To even attempt to bring up what many believe are the root causes of many problems in the african american community, single parent homes, a disdain for education as being too white and a disdain for being law abiding as being too white, will immediately see you as branded racist.

Every time I hear a call for an open dialogue on race in this country I can only laugh. It is not allowed.
Democrats simply cannot allow an open dialog on race....they can't afford to lose a single voter from their plantation. The democrat party would,cease to exist without democrat racism.....

Forum List

Back