I am Ok with Hillary being bullied

The bitch deserves it! End of discussion.
If Hillary is being a bitch, it's because her enemies deserve it. Works both ways, so why not post something substantive instead of this crybaby stuff? It's ridiculous, just like Trump asking for an apology! :laugh2:

She is running for president. When she says dumb shit like that and how republicans are her biggest enemy, it makes her sound like a wuss. True story
Yep, I'm no fan of Donald Trump but I'll have to admit it was HILarious to watch how the Duchess of Corruption and her sycophants started whining to the press like a bunch of kindergartners once he turned his guns on her, I'm betting she regrets spouting off about Trump being a recruiting tool for ISIS. :)
Mess with the bull, get the horns.

If Hillary is being a bitch, it's because her enemies deserve it. Works both ways, so why not post something substantive instead of this crybaby stuff? It's ridiculous, just like Trump asking for an apology!
Her enemies deserve her being a bitch? Seriously? Thats the best you can do??
Did you ask the same of the OP? What's good for the goose...

If she's being bullied now, she really won't be able to take the Big Boys.

You're offending every single women in this country DUMB ASS. Women, regardless of which side of the isle they're on--are going to move in to protect another women from being attacked by Republican Chimpanzees that continually refer to them by using female body parts. Why? Because they know they're next in line.

Trump was up there calling women "disgusting"--just "disgusting I tell you" for taking a potty break. Well, I don't know too many women that don't have to go to the bathroom. Do you?

You can't attack an entire gender with offensive remarks and insults and expect to win elections. Women are the majority voting block in this country today.

Correct. I remember how the Democrats suffered after their multiple attacks (and personal attacks) on women like Palin, Rice, Lawinski, Paula Jones and others. You know, if you drag a dollar bill through any trailer park...........

:Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: One set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh

Forum List

Back