I am pro-life!

Thats a new one on me. So you're claiming that you and other men you know have a uterus? I know I don't.
That is not a requirement for suffering severe side effects of a period.

For instance a man who was stabbed in his lungs suffered more.

That is not a requirement for suffering severe side effects of a period.

Actually it is a requirement. Dont you have any women friends?

"Menstruation is a woman’s monthly bleeding, often called your “period.” When you menstruate, your body discards the monthly buildup of the lining of your uterus (womb). Menstrual blood and tissue flow from your uterus through the small opening in your cervix and pass out of your body through your vagina.

During the monthly menstrual cycle, the uterus lining builds up to prepare for pregnancy. If you do not get pregnant, estrogen and progesterone hormone levels begin falling. Very low levels of estrogen and progesterone tell your body to begin menstruation."

I ignored all that retarded shit he said. Getting stabbed in the lungs has nothing to do with having a period or having the symptoms of having a period you idiot.
he didnt say it had to do with having one you stupid fuck,,

if you didnt edit his comment you would know that,,

he didnt say it had to do with having one you stupid fuck,,

if you didnt edit his comment you would know that,,
Wait youre trying to tell him what he said? :laugh:

"That is not a requirement for suffering severe side effects of a period."

He knows what he said and he knows all that other bullshit doesnt have jack shit to do with having a period.

Last edited:
Bullshit. ...... That's like claiming a man knows what if feels like to experience having a period. ....

Both genders suffer from periods. But many people are aware only of women's suffering.

I have read about a man who was hit on the head with a frying pan. He awakened handcuffed to a hospital bad. Since his gf sprained her arm when attacking him, he was the one considered the primary aggressor.

I have read about a man whose wife stabbed him and pierced his lung. He barely survived. She was not even arrested.
True. There are so many examples of this!

And I wonder how Asclepias knows the anguish a man feels when his unborn child is aborted. That's like a woman claiming she knows what it feels like to have her testicles crushed. But hey - Asclepias knows! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back