Zone1 I Am SO done With My Church!!!

Heterosexuals are much more likely to molest children
They do it quite often since the lib heterosexual replacement project is not going well

So the majority of males in America are not yet queer

But those perverts are doing it on the sly

Gays are totally open about their agenda

The subject had to do with doing harm to children.

Yeah but you guys do this all the time with Biden topics whenever he screws up and then you're like: "BUTTTTTTT TRUMPPP!!!" Same thing although it's with different people.

They do it quite often since the lib heterosexual replacement project is not going well

So the majority of males in America are not yet queer

But those perverts are doing it on the sly

Gays are totally open about their agenda

You didn’t watch the video did you?

We’ll convert your children
We Will make them tolerant and fair

Or. . .if the leftists--I won't call them liberal because they are anything but--don't condemn the more sexually explicit, sometimes vulgar public displays by the lgbtqx+ people, often targeting kids--with the caveat that honorable gay people do not support that--

. . .the leftists will change the subject to something different so they can attack those who do take exception to and/or condemn those sexually explicit, sometimes public vulgar public displays as well as pushing that kind of content in the public schools.

Those same leftists will attack the beliefs of Christians in the most hateful manner.

I'm thinking those leftists who are mean spirited, uncharitable, intolerant, bitter in their rhetoric toward Christians must be some of the most miserable people on Earth.
CHRISTIANS are the most miserable people on earth.
They are just as spiteful and hateful as the MUSLIMS.
BOTH want people to conform to their beliefs.
Somehow.............It all changes with $$$.

What did Jesus say about money changers?

Then Jesus went into the temple of God and drove out all those who bought and sold in the temple, and overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who sold doves. And He said to them, “It is written, 'My house shall be called a house of prayer,' but you have made it a 'den of thieves. ' ”

That I agree.

You didn’t watch the video did you?

We’ll convert your children
We Will make them tolerant and fair
Thats what he calls grooming

But he’s too modest

the ultimate acceptance of homosexuals is to make as many children as possible into homos

The hate is from you excusing the gay groomers
images (2).jpeg

Grooming

Thats what he calls grooming

But he’s too modest

the ultimate acceptance of homosexuals is to make as many children as possible into homos

Grooming is a Conservative fantasy
It is used to breed fear of Homosexuals

Forum List

Back