Zone1 I Am SO done With My Church!!!

Me saying taking a child to see a drag queen show with sexualized dancing and songs with provocative lyrics is wrong, is not the same as saying trans people want to molest children.

Yeah, but they typically go together. Especially with drag queens. Why else would a man expose himself and his privates in front of little kids and dance erotically? They have most definitely got to be perverts.

Claiming that people should fear Homosexuals and Transexuals because they will molest your children is an example of conservative “Christian” hatred

Nobody "fears" homosexual and transgenders, dumbass. Homosexuality and transgenderism are sinful behaviors which not only we, but God finds disgusting, unhealthy, and unnatural. Even a study published by an official US government website, the National Institute of Health, shows this:

"Gay men and lesbian women reported a significantly higher rate of childhood molestation than did heterosexual men and women. Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation. Twenty-two percent of lesbian women in contrast to 1% of heterosexual women reported homosexual molestation."

Comparative data of childhood and adolescence molestation in heterosexual and homosexual persons - PubMed

Now everyone knows how much you love your all-seeing, all-knowing beloved government. Are you going to accept those facts, at the risk of being labeled "right-wing conservative", or are you just going to continue to wallow in your ignorance?

The choice has been given to you. Now man up and make the right one.

Yeah, but they typically go together. Especially with drag queens. Why else would a man expose himself and his privates in front of little kids and dance erotically? They have most definitely got to be perverts.
I am more concerned about the dumbass libtard parents, whose desire to virtue signal is so strong, they put it above protecting their children.
And yes, absolutely, a grown adult dancing provocatively in front of children is highly-highly suspect whether or not they are a drag queen.

No that is what you claim conservatives, in general, do.
Me saying taking a child to see a drag queen show with sexualized dancing and songs with provocative lyrics is wrong, is not the same as saying trans people want to molest children.
That is just what you WANT it be saying so you can make yourself feel you have a moral superiority.
Only that is what Conservative Christians are saying
That Homosexuals and Transexuals are a danger to Children.

Most Drag Queen Shows are campy but not obscene. It is up to parents to decide what is appropriate for their children….Not bigoted Conservatives

This is just another example of the avalanche of thoughts/words that liberals constantly say conservatives say or think.
It is what they do to make themselves feel superior.
A conservative doesn't praise gay people... liberals say we are homophobic.
A conservative doesn't support the idea than a man in a dress is a real woman.... liberals say we are transphobic.
A conservative doesn't support taking elementary aged children to a drag queen show... liberals say we are haters.

In reality, it is liberals who are intolerant. If you don't constantly support and agree with every approved moral compass you are told to support - they will hate you and seek to silence you. PERIOD.
Or. . .if the leftists--I won't call them liberal because they are anything but--don't condemn the more sexually explicit, sometimes vulgar public displays by the lgbtqx+ people, often targeting kids--with the caveat that honorable gay people do not support that--

. . .the leftists will change the subject to something different so they can attack those who do take exception to and/or condemn those sexually explicit, sometimes public vulgar public displays as well as pushing that kind of content in the public schools.

Those same leftists will attack the beliefs of Christians in the most hateful manner.

I'm thinking those leftists who are mean spirited, uncharitable, intolerant, bitter in their rhetoric toward Christians must be some of the most miserable people on Earth.

Only that is what Conservative Christians are saying
That Homosexuals and Transexuals are a danger to Children.

Most Drag Queen Shows are campy but not obscene. It is up to parents to decide what is appropriate for their children….Not bigoted Conservatives

Once again, I'll prove you wrong. From the official US government NIH website:

"Gay men and lesbian women reported a significantly higher rate of childhood molestation than did heterosexual men and women. Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation. Twenty-two percent of lesbian women in contrast to 1% of heterosexual women reported homosexual molestation."

Comparative data of childhood and adolescence molestation in heterosexual and homosexual persons - PubMed

How do you know what the people in my (old) church are/were like? I can almost guarantee the fact that you don't attend.

Most of our UM churches in Ohio branched out but ours didn't and now I know why. Other ones close to us didn't either.

Should I mention that I go to Hogwarts too? I look like a teenager even though I'm in my early thirties. All I have to do is put on a British accent and they might buy it. 😆

I really don't like the word fear. I know it's basically saying fear the wrath of God and not God Himself but God is love so it makes it pretty confusing.

You TDS'rs just can't help yourselves can you?

I know what my church is/was lol but don't forget that I was viewing the service online.

Yeah, the horrors they'll face when they stand before the Lord on judgement day.

No, man did but I know what you mean as it was inspired by Him.

I don't care if it was one statement or the entire sermon. That kind of wokeness doesn't belong in God's house.

Just like the left to twist your words around into something that you didn't say.

Just like the left to twist your words around into something that you didn't say.
He’s trying to change the subject

He’s trying to change the subject

Another typical leftist. They do this when they know that they aren't winning.

Forum List

Back