Zone1 I Am SO done With My Church!!!

I was just watching the online Christmas Eve service since I couldn't make it tonight and I turned it off when they said that they could take the time to learn everybody's pronouns and that this was a safe place for them to be.

What the actual heck!? Sure I want everybody to feel safe, but sounds to me like they're pushing an agenda and not having people feel condemned for their sins.

There's love and then there's acceptance. I would much rather not go to any church than to be spoonfed this nonsense that has absolutely NO business being in God's house!! Vengeance will be His!! 😡
The horrors!

Everything is related to Trump to these people
Those obsessed with TDS can't seem to think about anything else. They try to insert it everywhere. Those who hate the idea of Christianity and Christians ditto. They'll have some kind of hateful ugly remark(s) to make as their mission in life seems to be hate Trump and destroy the faith of believers. That's especially sad on Christmas Day but then Christmas Day represents the beginning of the Christian faith that triggers them.

But to Road Runner, my counsel is not to judge your church on what seems to be one 'woke' statement. It might have just been an attempt at special inclusiveness and charity during this season of peace and love and no doubt the pastor will hear about it from church members who do not want a 'woke' mentality replacing Christian worship.

But if the 'woke' rhetoric continues, then yeah. Christ is being replaced with a neo-Marxist dogma that has infiltrated many Christian organizations and is changing them into something quite different from Christianity.

I didnt say that

Do you believe that is me in the picture?

Homosexuality is a sin but I dont think God laughs when homosexuals die

However when homosexuals threaten our children you can expect extreme reactions such as in that picture
Shows how many alleged “Christians” use the Bible to spread hatred against those who are different

Those obsessed with TDS can't seem to think about anything else. They try to insert it everywhere. Those who hate the idea of Christianity and Christians ditto. They'll have some kind of hateful ugly remark(s) to make as their mission in life seems to be hate Trump and destroy the faith of believers. That's especially sad on Christmas Day but then Christmas Day represents the beginning of the Christian faith that triggers them.

But to Road Runner, my counsel is not to judge your church on what seems to be one 'woke' statement. It might have just been an attempt at special inclusiveness and charity during this season of peace and love and no doubt the pastor will hear about it from church members who do not want a 'woke' mentality replacing Christian worship.

But if the 'woke' rhetoric continues, then yeah. Christ is being replaced with a neo-Marxist dogma that has infiltrated many Christian organizations and is changing them into something quite different from Christianity.
Funny coming from those abandoning their christian beliefs for the sexual abusing orange jesus.

Funny coming from those abandoning their christian beliefs for the sexual abusing orange jesus.
I wonder how somebody becomes so angry, bitter and hateful that he/she would go out of his/her way to try to tear down the faith of believers? I cannot believe some people are capable of true happiness.

I didnt say that

Do you believe that is me in the picture?

Homosexuality is a sin but I dont think God laughs when homosexuals die

However when homosexuals threaten our children you can expect extreme reactions such as in that picture
Funny when you make up fears of homosexuals threatening your children when they are in more danger from male family members and religious leaders.

Shows how many alleged “Christians” use the Bible to spread hatred against those who are different
Gays demand acceptance for the unacceptable

If they just wanted to do disgusting things to each other in private that guy would not be holding that sign

Instead they want the children

Forum List

Back