Zone1 I Am SO done With My Church!!!

I was just watching the online Christmas Eve service since I couldn't make it tonight and I turned it off when they said that they could take the time to learn everybody's pronouns and that this was a safe place for them to be.

What the actual heck!? Sure I want everybody to feel safe, but sounds to me like they're pushing an agenda and not having people feel condemned for their sins.

There's love and then there's acceptance. I would much rather not go to any church than to be spoonfed this nonsense that has absolutely NO business being in God's house!! Vengeance will be His!! 😡

So you want a religion that tells other people that they're bad because they're not all the same?

Sounds like one of those Sodomite churches so many congregations are disaffiliating themselves with. The church my wife went to had a disaffiliation vote earlier this year, to break away from the United Methodist church. The vote failed, so almost half the congregation pulled up stakes and formed their own church, aligned with the Global Methodist Church, which is far more conservative.

They had a nice service tonight, the building was full.
Cool story.

Also, as "the Church" becomes more tolerant of sin, the church becomes less effective because they no longer stand out or apart in the world.

True. The church has been losing audience, money and influence for years. No way around the fact that it takes money to operate a church: to own real estate, take care of places, etc. The churches are selling out trying to appeal to a broader audience hoping to compensate but in reality, these new audiences are not being attracted, while their true base is increasingly put off now by these things which at one time would have been inconceivable and reprehensible to the church, only having the effect of costing them even more people as their base loses trust in them faithfully staying true to the word of the Lord.

MAGAts giving up their religion for the cult.....not giving up the cult for their religion.
If your religion adopts the Leftist gender cult then it is time to move on

Not hard to understand really.

They have gone off the Jim Jones cliff of Leftist cultism.

I was just watching the online Christmas Eve service since I couldn't make it tonight and I turned it off when they said that they could take the time to learn everybody's pronouns and that this was a safe place for them to be.

What the actual heck!? Sure I want everybody to feel safe, but sounds to me like they're pushing an agenda and not having people feel condemned for their sins.

There's love and then there's acceptance. I would much rather not go to any church than to be spoonfed this nonsense that has absolutely NO business being in God's house!! Vengeance will be His!! 😡

Merry Christmas, RR. And find a new church ASAP

True. The church has been losing audience, money and influence for years. No way around the fact that it takes money to operate a church: to own real estate, take care of places, etc. The churches are selling out trying to appeal to a broader audience hoping to compensate but in reality, these new audiences are not being attracted, while their true base is increasingly put off now by these things which at one time would have been inconceivable and reprehensible to the church, only having the effect of costing them even more people as their base loses trust in them faithfully staying true to the word of the Lord.

People are surrounded by this secular Woke garbage. I personally would NEVER--and I mean never--leave my house on a Sunday morning to hear more of the same "preached". Why would anyone of sense? Oh yeah, people don't. So they're rightly leaving these Woke garbage churches who are not feeding their people the Word of God.

My parents' church also separated from the U of M church. Thank God.

Jesus was triggering people long before Trump was but yet all they did was tell the truth. It's just that people don't want to hear it. They didn't then and they don't now. As if 91 indictments isn't enough, they crucified Jesus and unlike Trump He was sinless.
rightwinger claims that Jesus was woke

But he didnt tell us what woke is

Which among libs leaves the door wide open for them to get their rocks off any way they please

Tell them your preferred pronoun is 'witch' and you hate God and are looking for a 'safe place' too. (I know you are none of things) but it would serve them right. Get another church.

God does not change....people might but God doesn't.

What was wrong 6,000 years ago is still wrong today.

The Covenant changed from Old to New Testament...but God is still the same. The way the Covenant is expressed changed is on our part with new moon feasts and particular foods and clothes....

But the New Covenant does not condone sin in the slightest...iow the bar for sinful behavior got raised and not lowered.

Fear God instead of men...

rightwinger claims that Jesus was woke

But he didnt tell us what woke is

Which among libs leaves the door wide open for them to get their rocks off any way they please

Easy Peasy

woke​

1 of 2

adjective

ˈwōk

woker; wokest
Synonyms of woke
chiefly US slang
a
: aware of and actively attentive to important societal facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice)

Jesus was WOKE

Lol not enough hate and punishment at church for ya huh. Hilarious

Christ embraced his societies outcasts and downtrodden…..the poor, the sick, prostitutes, LEPERS

He would do the same for homosexuals
Then why does the NT have three separate passages specifically condemning homosexuality?
Saul was chosen to be Paul, the man chosen to teach Christ message to mankind. And he, three times, condemned homosexuality.
I am not religious, but I would never say something so absurdly ridiculous as Jesus supports homosexuality.
Just laughable.

Easy Peasy

woke​

1 of 2

adjective

ˈwōk

woker; wokest
Synonyms of woke
chiefly US slang
a
: aware of and actively attentive to important societal facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice)

Jesus was WOKE
That was a big bunch of nuthin’

Are you telling is Jesus is for shooting children full of drugs to make little girls into boys?

Or black people rioting and looting when things dont go their way?

Thats lib wokness doncha know

Forum List

Back