Zone1 I Am SO done With My Church!!!

So you don't agree with it because it was written so long ago then?
You're a fake Christian, unaware of what Jesus said?

Even with the definition provided you still can't comprehend the word 'supplanted'.
4i6Ckte.gif

Where did it say that in the verses provided?
Holy shit, it's like explaining to a toddler.

Do you know that the New Testament supplanted the Old Testament?

Once again, for the imbeciles:

sup·plant
/səˈplant/
verb
past tense: supplanted; past participle: supplanted
supersede and replace.
"another discovery could supplant the original finding"

Christ was the Son of Man because Man fell from God's grace in the Garden of Eden when they disobeyed God and knew sin instead of being innocent. God had Christ die to rule with God, which means it is not a religion of one deity.

I was just watching the online Christmas Eve service since I couldn't make it tonight and I turned it off when they said that they could take the time to learn everybody's pronouns and that this was a safe place for them to be.

What the actual heck!? Sure I want everybody to feel safe, but sounds to me like they're pushing an agenda and not having people feel condemned for their sins.

There's love and then there's acceptance. I would much rather not go to any church than to be spoonfed this nonsense that has absolutely NO business being in God's house!! Vengeance will be His!! 😡

Sounds like one of those Sodomite churches so many congregations are disaffiliating themselves with. The church my wife went to had a disaffiliation vote earlier this year, to break away from the United Methodist church. The vote failed, so almost half the congregation pulled up stakes and formed their own church, aligned with the Global Methodist Church, which is far more conservative.

They had a nice service tonight, the building was full.

Sounds like one of those Sodomite churches so many congregations are disaffiliating themselves with. The church my wife went to had a disaffiliation vote earlier this year, to break away from the United Methodist church. The vote failed, so almost half the congregation pulled up stakes and formed their own church, aligned with the Global Methodist Church, which is far more conservative.

They had a nice service tonight, the building was full.

Yeah this was a United Methodist church too. I got baptized there. I would have walked out if I had gone in person not caring if I drew attention or what anybody thought of me.

You're a fake Christian, unaware of what Jesus said?

Even with the definition provided you still can't comprehend the word 'supplanted'.
4i6Ckte.gif
That is YOUR opinion that the NT "supplanted" the OT. And you are thoroughly ignorant of the Scriptures (as you are about most everything else)

I was just watching the online Christmas Eve service since I couldn't make it tonight and I turned it off when they said that they could take the time to learn everybody's pronouns and that this was a safe place for them to be.

What the actual heck!? Sure I want everybody to feel safe, but sounds to me like they're pushing an agenda and not having people feel condemned for their sins.

There's love and then there's acceptance. I would much rather not go to any church than to be spoonfed this nonsense that has absolutely NO business being in God's house!! Vengeance will be His!! 😡
There are other churches that are not corrupted with lib wokeness

Forum List

Back