Zone1 I Am SO done With My Church!!!

Yeah this was a United Methodist church too. I got baptized there. I would have walked out if I had gone in person not caring if I drew attention or what anybody thought of me.
Someday you have to reach that point and care more about the Truth (as you understand it) than people's opinions of you

Yeah this was a United Methodist church too. I got baptized there. I would have walked out if I had gone in person not caring if I drew attention or what anybody thought of me.

The UMC has really gone woke lately. The guidebook they use is called the "Book of Discipline", and it lays down all the rules about how the church is supposed conduct itself. It states clearly that homosexuality is incompatible with Christian teachings, that self-avowed practicing homosexuals are not to be certified as candidates, ordained as ministers, or appointed to serve in The United Methodist Church, that no annual conference board, agency, committee, commission, or council shall give United Methodist funds to any gay caucus or group, or otherwise use such funds to promote the acceptance of homosexuality, and will not celebrate homosexual unions; or performing same-sex wedding ceremonies.

https://www.ctcumc.org/files/fileshare/2016-book-of-discipline.pdf

And yet, more than one UMC church has disobeyed their own rules by having ordained gay ministers and performing same-sex marriages.

Now don't let these yahoos on here get under your skin, jut put them on ignore. Like it says in 2 Corinthians 6:14...

"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?"

Not really

But you tell it how you want to

Jesus was triggering people long before Trump was but yet all they did was tell the truth. It's just that people don't want to hear it. They didn't then and they don't now. As if 91 indictments isn't enough, they crucified Jesus and unlike Trump He was sinless.

The Gospel of St. Matthew's story is about as WOKE as anything can get. No wonder today's christers are so angry and paranoid.
Remember this lesson if a Democrat ever tells you he or she does not change language. This clearly is more proof they do. And what have they gained?

It's getting worse guys. Christ is returning soon just as He said He would as it's obvious more than ever that we're in end times.

So...look busy.

Forum List

Back