Zone1 I Am SO done With My Church!!!

That was a big bunch of nuthin’

Are you telling is Jesus is for shooting children full of drugs to make little girls into boys?

Or black people rioting and looting when things dont go their way?

Thats lib wokness doncha know

Jesus dealt with the woke issues of his day…

The Jews, cripples, the poor, prostitutes, Lepers

Yes, I believe Jesus would have compassion for Homosexuals and Transexuals. He would also oppose Police Brutality

MAGAts who pretend to be christian and follow christ crack me up SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! :heehee:
True Born Again Christians cannot, nor will not accept sin, even and especially within the flocks. so those "churches", and I use that term mildly, who accept, embrace, and encourage homosexual behavior, are not true churches of Christ.

True Born Again Christians cannot, nor will not accept sin, even and especially within the flocks. so those "churches", and I use that term mildly, who accept, embrace, and encourage homosexual behavior, are not true churches of Christ.
Yet so very accepting of adultery, sexual abuse, lying, and fraud.....

Jesus dealt with the woke issues of his day…

The Jews, cripples, the poor, prostitutes, Lepers

Yes, I believe Jesus would have compassion for Homosexuals and Transexuals. He would also oppose Police Brutality
You are wrong

Jesus told the prostitute “go and sin no more”

Thats entirely opposite of wokeness which demands acceptance of sin

True. The church has been losing audience, money and influence for years. No way around the fact that it takes money to operate a church: to own real estate, take care of places, etc. The churches are selling out trying to appeal to a broader audience hoping to compensate but in reality, these new audiences are not being attracted, while their true base is increasingly put off now by these things which at one time would have been inconceivable and reprehensible to the church, only having the effect of costing them even more people as their base loses trust in them faithfully staying true to the word of the Lord.
Why do you think the church in America has been declining in membership for decades?

There is no virtue in patronizing a delusion. The human race is binary, excepting only a microscopic fraction of unfortunates with biological anomalies. Putting it another way, you are not doing a kindness when you go along with this nonsense.

Thats nonsense

Why should Jesus accept sin now that He didnt accept then?

Tell us more about…….God Hates Fags

1703516467559.jpeg

Forum List

Back