Zone1 I Am SO done With My Church!!!

Our society is more accepting of those who have character flaws or are outcasts

Jesus would embrace it, Conservatives don’t
Now you are just making stuff up.
You would have to define your definition of "embrace"
If embrace means to put on a pedestal and pay homage to them - then no, conservatives won't do that because we don't see them as special and worthy of praise or need to virtue signal about.

If embrace means acceptance, then that is simply inaccurate. Accepting something/someone doesn't mean you should praise it. Just that you accept their existence and do not chastise them or believe they should be treated less than hetero.
I am conservative. And I do not, in any way, wish gay people any harm whatsoever. However, I do not believe they are in anyway special or good because of their sexuality.

You would have to define your definition of "embrace"
If embrace means to put on a pedestal and pay homage to them - then no, conservatives won't do that because we don't see them as special and worthy of praise or need to virtue signal about.

No, by embrace, we mean for Conservatives to leave them the fuk alone.
Stop using those who are different as recruiting tools for Conservative hatred.

No, Homosexuals are not trying to groom your children
Mexican immigrants are not poisoning our nations blood
Muslims are not going to conduct a terror attack on you

I didnt say that

Do you believe that is me in the picture?

Homosexuality is a sin but I dont think God laughs when homosexuals die

However when homosexuals threaten our children you can expect extreme reactions such as in that picture
I put him on ignore because he/she/it DELIBERATELY spreads false information (propaganda) about God, Christianity, Trump, our culture, etc. it offers nothing of value to this forum. Only lies

Last edited:
Why do you think the church in America has been declining in membership for decades?
Very simple answer. And believe it or not, it has nothing to do with politics, or what is or isn't right.
People's lives prior to modernity was extremely hard. Something none of us have any experience with.
Death was everywhere, people would have several -several children with the knowledge that it is very possible one or more would die before reaching even puberty. As well as you, yourself, could die at any time. Just get sick, and you may die.
So people clung to religion as a hope "of a better life"... just do this... and you will live in a wonderful place forever.

Fast forward to post modernity.
Life is 1000 times easier now. Even the poor live absolutely wonderful compared to before.
People don't feel a need to cling to some hope of a better life, because we are already living it.

No, by embrace, we mean for Conservatives to leave them the fuk alone.
Stop using those who are different as recruiting tools for Conservative hatred.

No, Homosexuals are not trying to groom your children
Mexican immigrants are not poisoning our nations blood
Muslims are not going to conduct a terror attack on you
No
That is just what liberals want to say conservatives do

No, the decent people in your church who you would have walked out on, as you said, calling attention to yourself.

How do you know what the people in my (old) church are/were like? I can almost guarantee the fact that you don't attend.

My parents' church also separated from the U of M church. Thank God.

Most of our UM churches in Ohio branched out but ours didn't and now I know why. Other ones close to us didn't either.

Tell them your preferred pronoun is 'witch' and you hate God and are looking for a 'safe place' too.

Should I mention that I go to Hogwarts too? I look like a teenager even though I'm in my early thirties. All I have to do is put on a British accent and they might buy it. 😆

Fear God instead of men...

I really don't like the word fear. I know it's basically saying fear the wrath of God and not God Himself but God is love so it makes it pretty confusing.

Maybe St Trumpy should start His own church.

You TDS'rs just can't help yourselves can you?

Road Runner Are you sure you were in a Church, not something else?

I know what my church is/was lol but don't forget that I was viewing the service online.

The horrors!

Yeah, the horrors they'll face when they stand before the Lord on judgement day.

Actually, Jesus wrote the Bible.

No, man did but I know what you mean as it was inspired by Him.

But to Road Runner, my counsel is not to judge your church on what seems to be one 'woke' statement. It might have just been an attempt at special inclusiveness and charity during this season of peace and love and no doubt the pastor will hear about it from church members who do not want a 'woke' mentality replacing Christian worship.

But if the 'woke' rhetoric continues, then yeah. Christ is being replaced with a neo-Marxist dogma that has infiltrated many Christian organizations and is changing them into something quite different from Christianity.

I don't care if it was one statement or the entire sermon. That kind of wokeness doesn't belong in God's house.

I didnt say that

Do you believe that is me in the picture?

Homosexuality is a sin but I dont think God laughs when homosexuals die

However when homosexuals threaten our children you can expect extreme reactions such as in that picture

Just like the left to twist your words around into something that you didn't say.

This is just another example of the avalanche of thoughts/words that liberals constantly say conservatives say or think.
It is what they do to make themselves feel superior.
A conservative doesn't praise gay people... liberals say we are homophobic.
A conservative doesn't support the idea than a man in a dress is a real woman.... liberals say we are transphobic.
A conservative doesn't support taking elementary aged children to a drag queen show... liberals say we are haters.

In reality, it is liberals who are intolerant. If you don't constantly support and agree with every approved moral compass you are told to support - they will hate you and seek to silence you. PERIOD.

Claiming that people should fear Homosexuals and Transexuals because they will molest your children is an example of conservative “Christian” hatred
No that is what you claim conservatives, in general, do.
Me saying taking a child to see a drag queen show with sexualized dancing and songs with provocative lyrics is wrong, is not the same as saying trans people want to molest children.
That is just what you WANT it be saying so you can make yourself feel you have a moral superiority.

Forum List

Back