Zone1 I Am SO done With My Church!!!

Heterosexuals are much more likely to molest children
Show me the comparative data behind that statement.
Sheer numbers, OBVIOUSLY yes because hetero's outnumber gay men by 93%. So, stands to reason.
Show me the data that is percentage of said population.

I can help you.
80% of molested children's attackers are heterosexual or bisexual.

Homosexual men comprise of 20% of molestations, yet they are only 3% of the adult male population.

Last edited:
Show me the comparative data behind that statement.
Sheer numbers, OBVIOUSLY yes because hetero's outnumber gay men by 93%. So, stands to reason.
Show me the data that is percentage of said population.

I can help you.
80% of molested children's attackers are heterosexual or bisexual.

Homosexual men comprise of 20% of molestations, yet they are only 3% of the adult male population.

Yu realize you linked the same article I did.
80% of molested children are molested by hetero or bisexual men.
However hetero/bisexual men make up 97% of the population

20% of children are molested by homosexual men, who only make up 3% of adult males.
Most molestors of children are heterosexual. That is a FACT. I would trust a drag queen with my child WAAAAAAY before I would trust a religious leader with my child.

I was just watching the online Christmas Eve service since I couldn't make it tonight and I turned it off when they said that they could take the time to learn everybody's pronouns and that this was a safe place for them to be.

What the actual heck!? Sure I want everybody to feel safe, but sounds to me like they're pushing an agenda and not having people feel condemned for their sins.

There's love and then there's acceptance. I would much rather not go to any church than to be spoonfed this nonsense that has absolutely NO business being in God's house!! Vengeance will be His!! 😡
Road Runner, I am putting your former church on my prayer list for their enlightenment of what the Bible actually says, and I know that you will be praying for them to go back to the basics of what the Bible actually recommends. I don't know where your church was, but God will know exactly where that is, what pronouns are taboo, and that they change back to the recommendations in the Bible rather than amoral principles being foisted on God's people. Prayers up to the lord and father of mankind, and more prayers at vespers time this evening. :eusa_pray:
Thanks for letting me know of this concern. I taught Sunday School classes for a dozen years when my own children were growing up, and I am acquainted with mistakes we make and how we can fix them through God's word and Jesus' teachings to make the scriptural meanings simple enough for most believers' understanding. And I hope you get through the heartaches you have for those who seemed to be pushing anything but the Bible's instructions, in their amnesia required to accept contemporary thinking, and not the tried-and-true teachings in accordance with God's word. :huddle: Jesus reminded his disciples their road of teaching the truth would be met with considerable hostility in some parts of their journey of faith and teaching.

Forum List

Back