I apologize ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
to friends, family, and women ... WAIT! ... I forgot, I didn't do anything ..

Trump denies accusers' harassment, groping claims

Trump says he's never claimed to be a "perfect person."

“Anyone who knows me knows these words don’t reflect who I am," Trump said.

“I said it, I was wrong and I apologize."

Do ANY of you have the intellectual capacity to talk about anything other than the endless supply of he said she said bullshit?

Dem's can't talk about their record, they have no ideas, no solutions, personal attacks is all they have.
Apparently!

Did Hillary try to beat Bernie arguing ideas, policies, and solutions or did she try to beat him by digging up dirt on him and rigging the system...well there you have it.

Do ANY of you have the intellectual capacity to talk about anything other than the endless supply of he said she said bullshit?

Dem's can't talk about their record, they have no ideas, no solutions, personal attacks is all they have.
Apparently!

Did Hillary try to beat Bernie arguing ideas, policies, and solutions or did she try to beat him by digging up dirt on him and rigging the system...well there you have it.
To be fair Bernie was too much of a coward to take it to Clinton. Despite him being a total loon he could have beat her had he used readily available info like her emails & Benghazi & lack of substantive accomplishments.
Bernie was a doormat for the DNC. A place holder for a legit contender.

Who you going to believe, women who claim they were groped, or a man who says he gropes women? It's a real "he & she both said" situation. --Charles Demers
I don't believe any of them. Trump is a braggadocious asshole and I suspect most of the new accusations are manufactured political hit pieces. Until proven it is best to reserve judgement

Apparently!

To be fair Bernie was too much of a coward to take it to Clinton. Despite him being a total loon he could have beat her had he used readily available info like her emails & Benghazi & lack of substantive accomplishments.
Bernie was a doormat for the DNC. A place holder for a legit contender.

My point is Hillary doesn't even try to win with her ideas, policies, and solutions, I think her campaign realizes it can't win that way because her record is shit and failure. So their strategy all along has been to trash the opponent. I mean other than 'tax the rich' which she is lying about she will never tax the rich can you name even one big idea or solution to the nations many problems that she has proposed? No.

Who you going to believe, women who claim they were groped, or a man who says he gropes women? It's a real "he & she both said" situation. --Charles Demers
I don't believe any of them. Trump is a braggadocious asshole and I suspect most of the new accusations are manufactured political hit pieces. Until proven it is best to reserve judgement

Donald boasted of sexually assaulting women, women are stepping forward to prove that for once, he's not lying.

Forum List

Back