I believe Clinton is the anti-Christ

owebo

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2016
I believe that Hitlery is the Antichrist...she seeks to divide and dilute everyone into a insane mindset that turns our entire society insane and ends up destroying our stability as a nation. After she finishes screwing over our nation, she will rule over the world as the anti-christ! She will torture people for pleasure and use nukes on entire countries.

The anti-christ will screw thousands of women in our white house and demand that we worship her as a queen. We will be a savage people!

On a serious note,,,her followers are evil and will see her as their lord.

I believe that Barrac Obama is the Antichrist...He seeks to divide and dilute everyone into a insane mindset that turns our entire society insane and ends up destroying our stability as a nation. After he finishes screwing over our nation, he will rule over the world as the anti-christ! He will torture people for pleasure and use nukes on entire countries.

The anti-christ will screw thousands of women in our white house and demand that we worship him as a god. We will be a savage people!

On a serious note,,,his followers are evil and will see him as their lord.

Actually..........Tim kaine is the anti-Christ. No way hitlery makes it through 4 years without having a massive stroke or something. He will rule with and iron pitchfork. Bodies impaled by spears will line the driveway of the Whitehouse as a reminder of who is in charge. Fresh virgins will be shipped in night and day to serve his pleasures. No one on earth will stop him. Tim Kaine...the anti-Christ.

Forum List

Back