I Believe Dr. Ford

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
...is emotionally disturbed. As such, she shouldn't be held responsible either for her accusation or for her participation in the orchestrated defamation of Judge Kavanaugh. On the other hand, the Senate Democrats and their libshit supporters should be despised for their actions. Is there any level of depravity to which they will not sink? Do they really represent the American people?

...is emotionally disturbed. As such, she shouldn't be held responsible either for her accusation or for her participation in the orchestrated defamation of Judge Kavanaugh. On the other hand, the Senate Democrats and their libshit supporters should be despised for their actions. Is there any level of depravity to which they will not sink? Do they really represent the American people?
Most Social Justice Warriors are Mentally Disturbed. Of course this chic is whackadoodle.

You don't get a nickname like Barracuda at Stanford unless you are seriously unbalanced and full of rage and hate.

Perfect Demotwat.
breaking-news-christine-blasey-ford-cast-in-transparent-season-5-a-36562492.png

She’s a hero . She cane forward knowing she would be targeted by the evil republicans. Which is exactly what happened .

I do NOT believe Ford's words. I 'd like to ask women on this board: how many times did you go to a party wearing bathing suit. I've been to lots of parties and NEVER have worn a bathing suit for any party. When you plan to party for a few hours (at least) you certainly will need to use the bathroom (pardon me for such details) but ... how?

Dr Ford may be emotionally disturbed but she's also well paid by the Swamp for her performance. No doubt.

Grassley is pissed. The others as well, but Grassley is super pissed!

Will there be a Christine Ford doll out for xmas?Every liberal girl will want one.It cries,it lies,it pees it can be used as a vibrator.

Will there be a Christine Ford doll out for xmas?Every liberal girl will want one.It cries,it lies,it pees it can be used as a vibrator.
Actually it says it is a vibrator but when you try to use it, it doesn't work, leaving the user frustrated and angry and unsatisfied.

So speaks a brain dead trumpkin

I think you voted for a sexual predator

Loser

She’s a hero . She cane forward knowing she would be targeted by the evil republicans. Which is exactly what happened .
Shes a lying political hack. Evil Republicans, My holy fuck, you are quite the tool.

Its not heroic to bear false witness.
It's quite the opposite, it's cowardly.

You can't beat a man in a fair fight, so you cheat and lie?

That is disgusting. Even more disgusting is Feinstein, Schummer etc. also knew this whackadoodle was lying and they went along with it. No Surprise there as they also support a pathological liar in Clinton.

That is perhaps the dumbest thing I have seen you post and you post some doozy stupidity.

Forum List

Back