🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I believe in Freedom of Religion

I disagree.

They're beyond reprehensible but they have that right.

They have the right to demonstrate and voice their ridiculous opinion. They do not have the right to disrupt a private ceremony.

No. Actually we WISH that to be true but, local laws notwithstanding, it really isn't.

For example, if the kkk holds a rally, there is no law that says human beings can't yell louder.

By the same token, these people have the same rights. I hope they are there today.

I disagree.

They have the right to demonstrate and voice their ridiculous opinion. They do not have the right to disrupt a private ceremony.
Finally, a voice of reason and sanity. Damn, there may still be hope for this site after all. Thanks much.

That is if it is a private ceremony. The funeral of the VP son, as well as an important political figure in Delaware, may become a public event.

I hope the short yellow bus Westboro plans to ride in breaks down!

I disagree.

No. Actually we WISH that to be true but, local laws notwithstanding, it really isn't.

For example, if the kkk holds a rally, there is no law that says human beings can't yell louder.

By the same token, these people have the same rights. I hope they are there today.

I think it depends on where they are and precisely what they plan to do. I know some states and/or towns have local statues that require protests to be a certain distance away. You are correct that if they scream loud enough, what are you going to do? But that's also why you sometimes see motorcycle clubs revving their engines around their protests to drown out their chants.

They have to be very sick to protest any funeral. They are a sick bunch of twisted morons.

Forum List

Back