I blame Bushes for destabilizing Iraq, but I blame Nouri al-Maliki for current crisis

TROOPS loyal to controversial Iraqi PM Nuri al-Maliki have sealed off Baghdad’s “Green Zone” in an apparent coup.

“There is a huge security presence, police and army, especially around the Green Zone,” the highly-protected district that houses Iraq’s key institutions, a high-ranking police officer has confirmed to AFP.

He said the deployment started at around 10:30 pm Iraq time, just 90 minutes before Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki announced on state television he would file a complaint against the president for violating the constitution.

“There is security everywhere in Baghdad, these are very unusual measures that look like those we impose for a state of emergency,” the police official said.

More: Troops surround Baghdad 'Green Zone' as embattled Prime Minister Maliki appears to cling to power | News.com.au

Get that asshole Maliki out of power.

Well that's what ISIS is all about now isn't it? Obama has allowed this monster to become the terror army that it is all to depose Assad and Maliki.

This bullshit of trying to help the Yazidis is only to attempt to deflect the rightful criticism of his allowing ISIS to grow unfettered into the world's largest, most powerful and wealthiest terror army.

Maliki is a bad guy is he? :lmao: Fuck you. Fuck your President.

Look who your President allowed to become our new nightmare.

'That's my boy!': Shocking photograph of a SEVEN-YEAR-OLD Australian boy brandishing the head of a Syrian soldier - and his jihadist father who took it

Young son of Khaled Sharrouf was photographed holding the severed head in the northern Syrian city of Raqqa
Sharrouf, one of Australia's most-wanted terrorists posted the photo to Twitter last week
He is believed to be fighting with al-Qaeda off-shoot Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant

article-2721230-206BB2C500000578-60_634x830.jpg

Australian jihadist's son, 7, poses with decapitated head of Syrian solider | Mail Online

Why would a Canadian care about the decapitated head of a terrorist soldier?

Why are Bush, Cheney, and Rice so quiet on the current Iraq crisis?

Bush has not said anything about anything since he left office. That is because he is an honorable man.

As for Cheney and Rice, perhaps you haven't been paying attention, which will come as a surprise to no one.

Dick Cheney and Rand Paul clash over Iraq - The Washington Post

Condoleezza Rice on ISIS: 'We do not want these people in charge' | AL.com

Duh, that ain't true, sparky.

What ain't true? When has Bush criticized Obama, or anyone else?

Obama owns ISIS. How dare you blame Maliki for Obama's willful negligence in allowing ISIS to become.

Truly how dare you. Maliki asked for strikes against them a year ago. Assad and Iran and now Russia have come to his aid. Iraq tried to buy military jets from America and was stonewalled.

He's now getting them from Russia.

Obama is a mega fuck up on the world stage and globally people know it. His legacy will be fucking up the Middle East to the point that it's FUBAR'd and starting the second Cold War.

What an asshole.

BAGHDAD, Aug 10 (Reuters) - Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki indicated that he will not drop his bid for a third term and accused the president of violating the constitution in a tough televised speech likely to deepen political tensions as a Sunni insurgency rages.

Maliki, seen as an authoritarian and sectarian leader, has defied calls by Sunnis, Kurds, some fellow Shi'ites and regional power broker Iran to step aside for a less polarizing figure who can unite Iraqis against Islamic State militants. (Reporting by Ahmed Rasheed; Editing by Sandra Maler; writing by Michael Georgy)

Iraqi PM Maliki Accuses President Of Violating The Constitution

Coup talk. Sounds like Maliki's days as Prime Minister of Iraq are getting shorter and shorter. May he follow in the footsteps of Saddam.

Gee, the guy that is constantly being told by Obama that he has to do things Obama's way or get the fuck out of town has decided to ignore Obama.

Why am I not surprised?

Does anyone think Obama is going to have an solution to this?

TROOPS loyal to controversial Iraqi PM Nuri al-Maliki have sealed off Baghdad’s “Green Zone” in an apparent coup.

“There is a huge security presence, police and army, especially around the Green Zone,” the highly-protected district that houses Iraq’s key institutions, a high-ranking police officer has confirmed to AFP.

He said the deployment started at around 10:30 pm Iraq time, just 90 minutes before Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki announced on state television he would file a complaint against the president for violating the constitution.

“There is security everywhere in Baghdad, these are very unusual measures that look like those we impose for a state of emergency,” the police official said.

More: Troops surround Baghdad 'Green Zone' as embattled Prime Minister Maliki appears to cling to power | News.com.au

Well that's what ISIS is all about now isn't it? Obama has allowed this monster to become the terror army that it is all to depose Assad and Maliki.

This bullshit of trying to help the Yazidis is only to attempt to deflect the rightful criticism of his allowing ISIS to grow unfettered into the world's largest, most powerful and wealthiest terror army.

'That's my boy!': Shocking photograph of a SEVEN-YEAR-OLD Australian boy brandishing the head of a Syrian soldier - and his jihadist father who took it

Young son of Khaled Sharrouf was photographed holding the severed head in the northern Syrian city of Raqqa
Sharrouf, one of Australia's most-wanted terrorists posted the photo to Twitter last week
He is believed to be fighting with al-Qaeda off-shoot Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant

Australian jihadist's son, 7, poses with decapitated head of Syrian solider | Mail Online

First off I'm dual. You know that.

The soldier isn't the terrorist. He's just a soldier in Assad's army trying to protect Syrian citizens from "Team Obama aka ISIS".

They're all yours Lakhota.

29124.jpg

Last edited:

Why would you declare a soldier loyal to the legitimate government of a country a terrorist? Is it the only way you can defend Obama?

Bush has not said anything about anything since he left office. That is because he is an honorable man.

As for Cheney and Rice, perhaps you haven't been paying attention, which will come as a surprise to no one.

Dick Cheney and Rand Paul clash over Iraq - The Washington Post

Condoleezza Rice on ISIS: 'We do not want these people in charge' | AL.com

You said "Bush has not said anything about anything since he left office" - and I said that ain't true. It ain't true.

In reality, Bush has been raking in millions in speaking fees.

BAGHDAD, Aug 10 (Reuters) - Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki indicated that he will not drop his bid for a third term and accused the president of violating the constitution in a tough televised speech likely to deepen political tensions as a Sunni insurgency rages.

Maliki, seen as an authoritarian and sectarian leader, has defied calls by Sunnis, Kurds, some fellow Shi'ites and regional power broker Iran to step aside for a less polarizing figure who can unite Iraqis against Islamic State militants. (Reporting by Ahmed Rasheed; Editing by Sandra Maler; writing by Michael Georgy)

Coup talk. Sounds like Maliki's days as Prime Minister of Iraq are getting shorter and shorter. May he follow in the footsteps of Saddam.

Gee, the guy that is constantly being told by Obama that he has to do things Obama's way or get the fuck out of town has decided to ignore Obama.

Why am I not surprised?

No. Everything he has touched in the ME and the Ukraine has gone to the dogs. I've never called a President of the United States of America an asshole before.

I've never disrespected a President of the United States before. Not even Carter. I hated his policies and still do but I held on to respecting him because he had been elected to the highest office of the land.

I was blessed with parents who thought it crucial to understand who we send to govern us. And they took me to the hallowed halls of the House the Senate on Capitol Hill.The White House and most importantly Arlington. We went to Arlington every year.

I climbed the Needle with my dad. I've stood beside Lincoln's monument. I have felt the greatness of the home and the heart and the will of the people of America.

Now it's this bad joke of Chicago on the Potomac. Pity.

Last edited:

Why am I not surprised?

So, you think he's talking about President Obama instead of Iraqi President Fouad Masoum?

The kid is wearing western clothes, is obviously Anglo, and has English words on his tee shirt, plus "FLAG MEDIA"? "Thats my boy"? This is a sick attempt at a joke. Not ISIS.

Last edited:

Why am I not surprised?

So, you think he's talking about President Obama instead of Iraqi President Jalal Talabani?

Read the article, he is talking about the IRAQI President who should be leading the country:
A senior U.S. official with the State Department expressed his support for Iraqi President Fouad Masoum.

Why am I not surprised?

So, you think he's talking about President Obama instead of Iraqi President Jalal Talabani?

Read the article, he is talking about the IRAQI President who should be leading the country:
A senior U.S. official with the State Department expressed his support for Iraqi President Fouad Masoum.

Thank you for the clarification on Iraq's new president. I changed post #109 to reflect that.

You said "Bush has not said anything about anything since he left office" - and I said that ain't true. It ain't true.

In reality, Bush has been raking in millions in speaking fees.

I am sorry, I thought you understood context. My gbad, I will treat you like a third grader from now on.

Bush has not taken a stance on any political issue since he left office, which is why he is not commenting now.

Did you understand that, or should I use smaller words?

Why am I not surprised?

So, you think he's talking about President Obama instead of Iraqi President Fouad Masoum?

Umm, what the fuck are you talking about?

Why am I not surprised?

Umm, what the fuck are you talking about?

Just ponder on it, sparky.

Bullseye Tonto...Iraq for centuries has been a rock of stability in the troubled waters of the Middle East. Then MacDonalds showed up and it all went to hell.

But you told us that you believe Bush's idiotic decision to kick inspectors out and invaded was a smart move, but his 'execution' was bad.

Who are you blaming for Bush's poor execution of a war of choice? Wouldn't that be Bush to blame?

Forum List

Back