I Call Upon All USMB Liberals To Answer This Question >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberals who claim that Jason Blake was shot unjustly (which probably is all liberals in this forum), please answer this >.

If YOU were a police officer, and you were questioning somebody about a serious crime, and he suddenly bolts away from you, and then reaches into a car, with his hands now not visible to you, what do you do ?
I’d wrap his arms from behind and take him down to the ground. Then have one of my fellow officers cuff him. People should be respectful and obedient to cops and should not run. If they do they can be arrested but they certainly do not deserve 7 bullets in the back, that is inexcusable

You forgot the flying slow motion flying karate chop changing direction in mid air you'd use to disarm him first
You are referring to a round house punch.... My default method for take downs are flying kick punches.

Cops are people though. It's sick how you're trying to get them murdered for some sort of political benefit you think that gives you

Liberals who claim that Jason Blake was shot unjustly (which probably is all liberals in this forum), please answer this >.

If YOU were a police officer, and you were questioning somebody about a serious crime, and he suddenly bolts away from you, and then reaches into a car, with his hands now not visible to you, what do you do ?

Tased him.
Next stupid question......

He was tased and walked right through it

Next stupid answer......

I would rely on my training and experience. Seven shots in the back is recommended in police training? Really?

Any other response is recommended before you discharge your weapon such as in Kenosha.

Police are trained to fire until the subject goes down, they don't count or have a specific number of rounds in mind. Also they tasered the guy twice, shooting was the only option left.

Seven times in the back is excessive by any standard.
Blake didn't have a gun, he was unarmed.
This is why BLM was formed in the first place.
UNARMED Black men getting shot/murdered at disproportionate rates than whites.
Try to soak that into your thick skull.

I would rely on my training and experience. Seven shots in the back is recommended in police training? Really?

Any other response is recommended before you discharge your weapon such as in Kenosha.

Police are trained to fire until the subject goes down, they don't count or have a specific number of rounds in mind. Also they tasered the guy twice, shooting was the only option left.

Seven times in the back is excessive by any standard - that's for the investigation

Blake didn't have a gun - true
he was unarmed - false

This is why BLM was formed in the first place - false. BLM was formed as a Marxist terrorist organization

UNARMED Black men getting shot/murdered at disproportionate rates than whites - false. Stop making up shit and do your research

Try to soak that into your thick skull - My think skull rejects your lies, that's why it's thick

I’d wrap his arms from behind and take him down to the ground. Then have one of my fellow officers cuff him. People should be respectful and obedient to cops and should not run. If they do they can be arrested but they certainly do not deserve 7 bullets in the back, that is inexcusable

You forgot the flying slow motion flying karate chop changing direction in mid air you'd use to disarm him first
You are referring to a round house punch.... My default method for take downs are flying kick punches.

Cops are people though. It's sick how you're trying to get them murdered for some sort of political benefit you think that gives you
I don’t want cops murdered nor am I trying to get them Murdered. You are lying.

I am good friends with my local sheriff and have worked with him on community efforts on several occasions. I have tremendous respect for good cops and the Hard work they do.

In England the police officer would not have had a gun so couldn't shoot. Its so rare for even criminals to carry guns specially one that has his kids in the car, that the officer would have not thought it probable.

Last police officer shot I can remember was over 10 years ago - a very rare occurrence.

Ban all personal weapons and it will no longer be a regular occurrence in the US.

Still doesn't explain why it always seems to be a white officer caught on video shooting a black man.
Can't remember ever seeing a white or black cop shooting a white man.
That suggest white cops are social profiling and assuming a black man is likely to be an armed criminal.
Thus the white cop is racially prejudiced whether consciously realising it or not, greatly increasing every black mans chances of getting shot by police.

I do think though, that all black parents need to teach their kids never to resist arrest by police.

Ban personal weapons.
Make all police take 'understanding racism' courses, that require exam test passes, mandatory.
Launch public information leaflets, TV broadcasts and school lectures, explaining how to behave when approached by police.

Problem never solved but drastically reduced to minimal.

I am good friends with my local sheriff and have worked with him on community efforts on several occasions. I have tremendous respect for good cops and the Hard work they do.

Of course you want cops to be murdered. When you advocate policies that would murder them, you want to get them murdered. You're also defending a big man who preys on women.

Blake could have ensured both walked away by obeying the cop. The cop had no such choice. You let people go into their cars and the cop has to sit and wait are dead. You obviously know nothing about guns that you think the cop could react by the time he saw something to react to

Still doesn't explain why it always seems to be a white officer caught on video shooting a black man

Because if it's not a white officer shooting a black man, it's not broadcast. But if you do Google searches, you will find all sorts of other combinations.

Also, more cops in the UK are carrying guns and shootings keep increasing. But you don't have an open border with a third world country than we do and you're far more homogenistic. You really can't compare the US versus Britain directly

Ban all personal weapons and it will no longer be a regular occurrence in the US

That's just stupid. Mind numbingly simplistic. You obviously know zero about the United States that you think our government could ban private ownership of guns or that you think if we did criminals would give up theirs.

Seriously, this is just butt stupid. Maybe you should just comment on Brit politics. You don't know enough about America to have a useful opinion.

Duh, dar, the gangs would walk away from their guns if the rest of us would, hic, drool. Yeah. And criminals couldn't get more by walking across our open southern border with them. Yeah, that's it!!!!

Of course you want cops to be murdered. When you advocate policies that would murder them, you want to get them murdered. You're also defending a big man who preys on women.

Blake could have ensured both walked away by obeying the cop. The cop had no such choice. You let people go into their cars and the cop has to sit and wait are dead. You obviously know nothing about guns that you think the cop could react by the time he saw something to react to
No I don’t let any of that happen nor do I advocate anything that would promote murdering cops. You’re lying again. Why do you do that? Can’t you just have an honest discussion?

No I don’t let any of that happen nor do I advocate anything that would promote murdering cops. You’re lying again. Why do you do that? Can’t you just have an honest discussion?

Bull shit. You're specifically arguing that the cop had to sit and wait to see if Blake had a gun and that if he did, the cop should die because you are preventing him from doing anything until he was dead. You're clear as day

Bull shit. You're specifically arguing that the cop had to sit and wait to see if Blake had a gun and that if he did, the cop should die because you are preventing him from doing anything until he was dead. You're clear as day
Show where I said the cop had to sit and wait to see if Blake had a gun. Show the quote because I’m calling that a straight up lie. I’ve actually said the opposite of that. Go ahead and show the quote where I said that. Otherwise I’ll accept your apology for lying about me once again.

Police procedure says you only use lethal force when there is an imminent threat. Reaching into a car does not constitute an imminent threat. But I do understand why the police were so damn jumpy.

The domestic terrorist supporters here are the furthest thing from liberal.

They are just children acting out in nihilistic rage wanting to destroy the lives of innocent people.

My old college roommate at FSU. This happened a few years ago. Officer Eric Reynolds

Pretty text book. Couldn't be prouder of him.

" If YOU were a police officer, and you were questioning somebody about a serious crime, and he suddenly bolts away from you, and then reaches into a car, with his hands now not visible to you, what do you do ? "

1. shoot him in the leg once so I don't murder him

2. BEFORE I shoot him in the leg once so i don't murder him I shout "FREEZE" and if he doesn't FREEZE then I shoot him in the leg ONCE so I don't murder him.

the conservative answer to ALMOST everything; SHOOT HIM DEAD!

someone trespass on your property? SHOOT HIM DEAD!
someone insult your bible? SHOOT HIM DEAD!
someone kneel for the anthem? SHOOT HIM DEAD!
someone steals a piece of candy? SHOOT HIM DEAD!
white guy steals from the government and then has hundreds of heavily armed conservatives show up and aim guns at police? .......no violence....no gun fire.....practically no charges.....no convictions....no deaths!

" If YOU were a police officer, and you were questioning somebody about a serious crime, and he suddenly bolts away from you, and then reaches into a car, with his hands now not visible to you, what do you do ? "

2. BEFORE I shoot him in the leg once so i don't murder him I shout "FREEZE" and if he doesn't FREEZE then I shoot him in the leg ONCE so I don't murder him.

white guy steals from the government and then has hundreds of heavily armed conservatives show up and aim guns at police? .......no violence....no gun fire.....practically no charges.....no convictions....no deaths!
You are a fucking joke.

You are a fucking joke.
Wow, great argument man. After reading his explanation and yours I’m gonna have to give the trophy to him. You gotta work on a better presentation of your arguments

Excessive? The guy is still alive, excessive would have killed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back