I Called It!! Israel Urging "World Leaders" (The West, In Other Words) To Take Palestinian Refugees.

My prediction was right-on-the-money. This contrived "war" between the all-powerful state of Israel and the ragtag group of towelheads called Hamas will serve at least two purposes:

1) Israel can grab more Palestinian land and resources.
2) They can continue their assault on the West by forcing "refugees" into Western nations.

It is as clear as clear can be.

The Khazar Jews hate the West almost as they hate the Arabic nations.
Proving Elon Musk was right again, The Jews hate the white race and want to bring it down.

My prediction was right-on-the-money. This contrived "war" between the all-powerful state of Israel and the ragtag group of towelheads called Hamas will serve at least two purposes:

2) They can continue their assault on the West by forcing "refugees" into Western nations.

Think about this.

Why would Obama and Joe Biden give Iran all those billions of dollars? He knows they will use it to fund terrorist groups like Hamas. Any ideas?

What's clear is one reason Hamas attacked Israel is that they knew this would happen, sending so called refugees into the US and other countries where they can help force public opinion against Israel and also start terror cells in the US and other countries.

Lost in all of this is that there a great percentage of Islamic people who are tired of this. It's just that a healthy percentage like the fight. It drags other into it. The sobering part is that the pro-Islamic protests/riots throughout the world and our nation since Oct. 7 is not good. To them, 1948 is like yesterday and a constant number of new adherents are created.

What's clear is one reason Hamas attacked Israel is that they knew this would happen, sending so called refugees into the US and other countries where they can help force public opinion against Israel and also start terror cells in the US and other countries.
I don't think so. Refugees have very little clout. These people like their heritage and are accustomed to their homeland. It behooves Israel to get rid of them and send them towards the Western nations like they've been doing for decades. Start a war; destroy their homes; then offer them haven in the West with promises of free stuff.

I don't think so. Refugees have very little clout. These people like their heritage and are accustomed to their homeland. It behooves Israel to get rid of them and send them towards the Western nations like they've been doing for decades. Start a war; destroy their homes; then offer them haven in the West with promises of free stuff.
It behooves Hamas to send terrorists and activists to the US and other countries disguised as refugees.

It behooves Hamas to send terrorists and activists to the US and other countries disguised as refugees.

Do you have any idea how many Palestinian refugees there are? Most of the population of Gaza are refugees forced out of East Jerusalem and the West Bank.

1700527042168.png

Forum List

Back