I can prove a God in some form exists using physics.

Funny how no matter where ANYONE lands on the intelligence curve EVERYONE still has this self perception of being smart.

Seeing this flaw in atheists perception compelled me to give some insight into my theory I'm working on....

I can prove there is a Higher Power or a God in some form by using physics.

It comes into play where the energy is set up in the singularity that created our big bang.

Because no physics can explain this is actually using physics to prove an existance of a higher power(God) of some form.

Because something had to set up the energy in the singularity that created the big bang and OUR universe this also means that OUR universe has to be within another universe.

There is a LOT more that I get into but will not publish until it is finished.
Another "God of the gaps" argument? How boring.

widget_d1fnMESu1pg7_ADGoJ8Hxr.jpg

Another "God of the gaps" argument? How boring.[/QUOTE]

I would not say God was the gap, but in my life most of the gaps have been the profound times of meaning.

It is a Zen thing I guess, when you stop looking you see.

Last edited:
All that is required for the universe to exist is energy and matter.. Both of which are constants.. No god required..

All that is required for the universe to exist is energy and matter.. Both of which are constants.. No god required..

What was before this Universe?

Why is there energy and matter?

Being rather than nothingness?

What was before this Universe?

Why is there energy and matter?

Being rather than nothingness?

Funny thing about the word constants. It means that they were always there.. There was the universe before the universe.. There is energy and matter cause that is what the solar systems and galaxies are made of..

The universe always existed as did energy and matter.. There was no point when these didn't exist..

I would not say God was the gap, but in my life most of the gaps have been the profound times of meaning.

It is a Zen thing I guess, when you stop looking you see.
Frankly, whatever you found does not sound anything like what Abraham reportedly discovered in Genesis.

The fundamental problem with saying "God" creating everything is that it begs the question "Who created God?" Theists accept the spontaneous existence of God without question, while Atheists accept the spontaneous existence of the Universe without question.

Is there something, besides of laws of physics, uniting this Universe? Hell if I know.

Frankly, whatever you found does not sound anything like what Abraham reportedly discovered in Genesis.

The fundamental problem with saying "God" creating everything is that it begs the question "Who created God?" Theists accept the spontaneous existence of God without question, while Atheists accept the spontaneous existence of the Universe without question.

Is there something, besides of laws of physics, uniting this Universe? Hell if I know.

The God of Abraham was Abraham's understanding of God, his, and his alone.

Being rather than nothingness may never have a start at all, rendering a spontaneous existence for the Universe less miraculous than an eternal God principal.

Being rather than nothingness may never have a start at all, rendering a spontaneous existence for the Universe less miraculous than an eternal God principal.
Is there a difference between an eternal God and an eternal Universe? Are Buddhism and Hinduism more closely related than they appear?

Is there a difference between an eternal God and an eternal Universe? Are Buddhism and Hinduism more closely related than they appear?

Buddisim is the bastard child of Hinduism. Hinduism of some lost Aryan religion.

Universe's are not eternal if a Big Bang starts them, or it.

What was before that, why there is being, rather than nothingness, is the God question.

Everybody that doesn't believe in God raise your hand and keep it raised.
Everybody that does believe in God raise your hand and keep it raised.
Now that everybody has their hand raised, shut up for a minute and listen.
Believe what you wish to believe but quit pounding everybody who doesn't believe the same way that you believe. You have the right to peacefully believe what you wish to believe.
Now, go quietly and behave.

Science is the continuous investigation and study of the world around us. The reason the study continues is because not everything is known.

Religion already starts with the answers. Every year, as more knowledge is discovered through science, religion gets smaller and smaller. Every year less significant. Every year, sillier.

Wrong.

Science and religion try to do the same thing.....describe reality.

Therefore, as time goes on, science and religion will converge.

They are almost there now.

Religion is a form of superstition, science isn't. There will be no convergence.

Science is the continuous investigation and study of the world around us. The reason the study continues is because not everything is known.

Religion already starts with the answers. Every year, as more knowledge is discovered through science, religion gets smaller and smaller. Every year less significant. Every year, sillier.

Wrong.

Science and religion try to do the same thing.....describe reality.

Therefore, as time goes on, science and religion will converge.

They are almost there now.

Religion is a form of superstition, science isn't. There will be no convergence.
When it does happen, which is quite a bit of the time, it's no longer science even though it's still often called that.

And by the way Crissy, religion does NOT "describe reality."

☭proletarian☭;1832516 said:
Scientist: Now there are still a few things we don't understand...

Smart person: Well, what are the leading theories and how can we test them?

Religious retard: FUCKING MAGIC!!! I KNOW THE ANSWER!!! IT WAS FUCKING MAGIC!!!

later...

scientist: Well, we figured it out

smart person: good... on to the next question

religious retard: BUT.. BUT MAGIC! WHAT ABOUT THE MAGIC?! YOU ALL WORSHIP SATAN! CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY 2+2=4? I CAN! IT'S FUCKING MAGIC!

Only one problem with your illustration. No one is saying anything is magic.

Course, you can keep pretending otherwise.

man from dust, virgin mary, rising from the daed....

lotsa magic in your stroies

Funny how no matter where ANYONE lands on the intelligence curve EVERYONE still has this self perception of being smart.

Seeing this flaw in atheists perception compelled me to give some insight into my theory I'm working on....

I can prove there is a Higher Power or a God in some form by using physics.

It comes into play where the energy is set up in the singularity that created our big bang.

Because no physics can explain this is actually using physics to prove an existance of a higher power(God) of some form.

Because something had to set up the energy in the singularity that created the big bang and OUR universe this also means that OUR universe has to be within another universe.

I can prove god using a priori logic and the following following definition:

"GOD: an entity or object worthy of praise or worship."

Also, using this definition, I can prove that atheists are not realists, theologians always tell the truth, and the sky is actually magneta at noon.

Of course, once a person figures out what is wrong with the definition, all my proofs fall apart.

☭proletarian☭;1833150 said:
man from dust, virgin mary, rising from the daed....

lotsa magic in your stroies

Magic? really? Are you saying that our physical bodies arent made from the elements of the earth? I've seen a demonstration of what a combination of the elements that goes into our bodies looks like without water in a jar. It looks like a jar of dirt. Nothing magic there. Our bodies are litterally made from the dust of the earth.

Interesting how religion knew that before scientists could prove that, no?

The virgin birth. You think thats magic? Science can explain the laws through which a virgin girl could become impregnated. No magic involved. Simply because you dont know or understand the process, doesnt make it magic.

Again with rising from the dead, just because you cant explain the laws behind it, you call it magic. Seriously? I've seen people healed through faith. Heck, I've been healed by faith. I dont understand the process. I sure dont think it was magic. I am confident that there is a law upon which every blessing or action is predicated.

That's one of the main purposes of religion. To teach people those laws and to teach them how to learn more of them so that you can learn to become like God.

I don't know, D. I usually agree with you, but I think if you read A Brief History of Time by Hawkings, it is easy to see where the Big Bang and the bible can converge if one gets rid of the literal fundamentalist view of the bible.

I just thing the bible is a simplification geared to the understanding of the average person thousands of years ago.

I don't know, D. I usually agree with you, but I think if you read A Brief History of Time by Hawkings, it is easy to see where the Big Bang and the bible can converge if one gets rid of the literal fundamentalist view of the bible.

I just thing the bible is a simplification geared to the understanding of the average person thousands of years ago.

I'm with you on this one, Jill. Of course, my background is in Physics so I've got a slightly different persective than most people.

Forum List

Back