I cant believe this beautiful women tried to scam me outside of Trader Joes LOL

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I was leaving Trader Joes and this beautiful black women was trying to get people to donate money to something helping children in poverty. So when I walked past her she said to me........HEY BOSS!. And I turned around and she was so pretty with beautiful eyes and hair and stood in the rain talking to her because she was so hot. So I just listen to what she had to say because I cant remember the last time I was face to face with a beautiful women like her, I think its been 10 years. So she was asking me questions like I was on a date....."what do you do for a living and smiling and then all of a sudden she said I just need your credit card information and what package would u been interested in? the $120 or $240 LOL I was like........"Let me read up on it more before I make any financial commitments lol

What she didnt know was if she asked me to give her $240 to spend the weekend with me I would have defintely said YES LOL But I dont think I ever been face to face with a woman that pretty in my entire life.

I was leaving Trader Joes and this beautiful black women was trying to get people to donate money to something helping children in poverty. So when I walked past her she said to me........HEY BOSS!. And I turned around and she was so pretty with beautiful eyes and hair and stood in the rain talking to her because she was so hot. So I just listen to what she had to say because I cant remember the last time I was face to face with a beautiful women like her, I think its been 10 years. So she was asking me questions like I was on a date....."what do you do for a living and smiling and then all of a sudden she said I just need your credit card information and what package would u been interested in? the $120 or $240 LOL I was like........"Let me read up on it more before I make any financial commitments lol

What she didnt know was if she asked me to give her $240 to spend the weekend with me I would have defintely said YES LOL But I dont think I ever been face to face with a woman that pretty in my entire life.
Uhhh..ok. You ain't seen too many pretty women, or what?

Why have you not seen many pretty women? Just wondering. :dunno:

Forum List

Back