Men that attract women

Have fun Blaster

Just know that you'll eventually end up in the fossil home drooling into your crotch ,waiting for your bowl of gruel

and if you've a reason to smile then, it's all been worth while

~S~

Women have always been attracted to me and I think it has more to do with personality and not just my good looks and great physique. Maybe this is why I've stayed single so long. I do plan on getting married next Spring to a beautiful and intelligent woman.

I had good looks and thin body but always attracted gay men !!

😫😫

Women have always been attracted to me and I think it has more to do with personality and not just my good looks and great physique. Maybe this is why I've stayed single so long. I do plan on getting married next Spring to a beautiful and intelligent woman.

"Men that attract women"? It can't be about your education and english language skills.

I need to find a soulmate, it's been almost two years now. Perhaps from out of province or from the States. Texas or AZ seems most logical. I really like the spirit of the people of California and I'm more a hippy than a Neo-Con (in times of peace) but I'm not so sure about the ability to meet a steady woman there. Cost of living in Cali must really be hurting people and their perspective.

After a lengthy marriage and relying on the sale of my home for my any retirement is not where I should be in life. Decades were criminally stolen from me. My home is all I have left. I don't even have my health at the moment. Frightening.

I never lacked for female companionship.....Never even had to look hard for some reason and it sure as hell was not my looks....Average at best.

I think it mostly was due to how I carried myself, I dressed well, and I was a gentleman toward the ladies.

I think they considered themselves in good hands with me.....Sigh, I guess that's why I did not stay on the market all that long. ;)

Of course, I would not know about what those purple-haired/tatted-up creatures these days see in a man.
as a former purple haired still tatted up (really its not a public tat you only see it if I want you to)

I always like this opening line....a smile and hello my name is...

I remember one wild party where I ended up with three women on a plush carpet in a small room. :)

So judging from all your posts this thread isn't at all about the topic of attraction, but more about you trying to convince a handful of random internet strangers out of billions of internet strangers that women love you and what a sexual dynamo you are?

I just mean you're spending a lot of time trying to convince everyone about how much women like you for some odd reason. Which I don't think anyone believes because they don't care, and I can't figure out what you have to gain from it

So judging from all your posts this thread isn't at all about the topic of attraction, but more about you trying to convince a handful of random internet strangers out of billions of internet strangers that women love you and what a sexual dynamo you are?

I just mean you're spending a lot of time trying to convince everyone about how much women like you for some odd reason. Which I don't think anyone believes because they don't care, and I can't figure out what you have to gain from it
R-E-L-A-X :)

Forum List

Back