I can't even...

Do you want a politics/news vacation?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
I'm three days away baby. Annual fishing trip on the horizon. 6 days and 5 nights of fishing drinking fishing drinking.... :thup:

And eating. Fish.

Cut off from the extraneous externalities of life.

AND I LIKE IT.

I'm three days away baby. Annual fishing trip on the horizon. 6 days and 5 nights of fishing drinking fishing drinking.... :thup:

And eating. Fish.

AND I LIKE IT.

I hope you have fun. I have considered taking my week vacation soon, but part of it would be spent online, posting on USMB. The exciting life I lead.... :cool:

And eating. Fish.

AND I LIKE IT.

funny-pictures-fishing.jpg

To be honest, no. This keeps my mind stimulated, this board. Debating politics keeps my mind fresh. Should I wish to take a break, I log off, simple as that.

And that is Protoss from StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. Nice pick, 2AD.

And eating. Fish.

AND I LIKE IT.

I lived in Minneapolis for about six years. Every year in early June, a group of me and my buddies would drive up to International Falls and then take a float plane into the Canadian wilderness. We'd spend a week fishing, drinking, smoking stinky cigars and generally being obnoxious. It was great.

It was without a doubt some of the best small mouth bass fishing in the world. Great for northern pike and lake trout as well.

Mr H, wherever you go...have a great time. I jealous as fuck...but have a great time anyway. :)

To be honest, no. This keeps my mind stimulated, this board. Debating politics keeps my mind fresh. Should I wish to take a break, I log off, simple as that.

And that is Protoss from StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. Nice pick, 2AD.

I can tune out anytime I wish. I like this board because I can vent my disdain for leftist parasites and ridicule their asinine posts.

It's cathartic.

Forum List

Back