I can't wait for hillary to be sworn in

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
As girl scout leader of pack 18, because she isn't going to be President, but at least she can stay busy with the scouts

When they figure out all the selling out of America she did while Secretary of State---for money to the Clinton Foundation, she is going to be Processed......finger-printed, cavity searched*, and put in an orange pants suit with a number on the back.

_____
* Lord help the Corrections officer that has to do that.

Last edited:
Hillary will never be prosecuted because that would distance too many middle voters who supported her from ever voting conservative again. Ain't gonna happen. Neither the left nor the right would touch that prosecution with a 100 foot pole.

As girl scout leader of pack 18, because she isn't going to be President, but at least she can stay busy with the scouts
You are late to the party...

She was and defrocked

hilary-clinton-girl-scouts-1__iphone_640.jpg

Yeah, or maybe no one will touch it because she didn't DO anything.

Is she really going to be a scout leader? Hope she's better than mine was. All we did was make vases/birdfeeders and similar nonsense out of Clorox bottles. The one time we went on a cookout, she forgot the charcoal. She sucked.

Is she really going to be a scout leader? Hope she's better than mine was. All we did was make vases/birdfeeders and similar nonsense out of Clorox bottles. The one time we went on a cookout, she forgot the charcoal. She sucked.
Our Girl Scout leader made us stomp grapes for her home winery. Never got a badge either....

Our Girl Scout leader made us stomp grapes for her home winery. Never got a badge either....

You were in girl scouts?

The FBI will complete the Clinton Foundation investigation and make their recommendation to the DOJ. As much as she deserves it, I doubt there is the political will to indict her. I would like to see the Clintons forced to give Haiti the millions they stole from that country's relief efforts.

While leader Hillary misappropriated funds for the local Girl Scout council election

They now have a new place for her to carry out her duties

gs_jail_2.jpg

You were in girl scouts?
Yes I had sprained my ankle and need to sit while urinating....word got out......PC police came and inducted me into the Girl Scouts.....*

Thankfully Trump will be president and put an end to this PC nonsense.

* just in case you are wondering I stomped grapes with one foot and crutch tips.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary started targeting girl scouts after losing the election. The woman is f'ing nuts.

Generally speaking, people involved in child trafficking aren't allowed to participate in Girl Scouts.

Forum List

Back