I Care About This Country And The People In It......

Yes, it is....I can say that with absolutely no reservation at all....I know of what I speak.
Are you a crazy white person or a crazy black person?

The crazy part, that's not optional because we are not slaves sold to the highest bidder.

Yes, you are....you have never been paid in money....just a fiat currency and your labor was pledged as collateral on the debt due to the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933 and a bond was created in your name. "AMERICAN BANKNOTE COMPANY is on your original birth certificate at the very bottom of it on the left hand side and it's based on actuary tables as a benchmark to it's worth...it can go up or it can lose value...just depends on the commerce, taxes and other "gubermint" fees you will pay over your lifetime. In the world of the Universal Commercial Code, any and everything can be "monetized"........I know my shit....you can't debate me on this unless you have done the massive amount of research on this that I have....and if you did, you would reach the same conclusion. Yeah, I know it is horrifying to come to the realization that we are nothing but chattel but not a fucking thing will change until we ALL wake up...left, right, white, black, etc, etc......it's a fucking fact. Take the red pill or the blue pill.
Just for fun, I looked at all three birth certificates in the house. None of them say anything like what you say and none of them have a parents' signature, which is not required.

Face it, what you believe is for idiots.

My copy didn't either because it was cut off at the bottom and they whited out the CUSIP number on the upper lefthand side. Parents are not required to sign a birth certificate and I never claimed that it was required. Just because you can't wrap your mind around it doesn't mean it's not so because it most definitely is the truth.
I can wrap my mind around your mental illness just fine. All three birth certificates are complete and none of them say anything like what you say they must say for me to be a slave.

I know you believe it but it's garbage. It's your explanation of the rigged game that is modern life. That's not because you are a slave, that's because you are a man at the bottom of the food chain.

No one could keep a secret this big from the masses. That is because, there is no secret.

Nope, I am 100 percent right. Jordan Maxwell revealed this back in the 60's. How would anyone know unless you have a huge platform from which to get out information? The internet is the only reason as to why those in the know like Anna Von Reitz, Jordan Maxwell and others to reveal that we were were made collateral on the debt because of the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933....deal with it. It should totally piss you off.

"I Care About This Country And The People In It......"

Except for blacks, Hispanics, gay Americans, transgender Americans, women, and anyone perceived to be frightening, different, or a threat.

Hmmm.. I fail to read that anywhere in his post.

Yes, it is....I can say that with absolutely no reservation at all....I know of what I speak.
Are you a crazy white person or a crazy black person?

The crazy part, that's not optional because we are not slaves sold to the highest bidder.

Yes, you are....you have never been paid in money....just a fiat currency and your labor was pledged as collateral on the debt due to the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933 and a bond was created in your name. "AMERICAN BANKNOTE COMPANY is on your original birth certificate at the very bottom of it on the left hand side and it's based on actuary tables as a benchmark to it's worth...it can go up or it can lose value...just depends on the commerce, taxes and other "gubermint" fees you will pay over your lifetime. In the world of the Universal Commercial Code, any and everything can be "monetized"........I know my shit....you can't debate me on this unless you have done the massive amount of research on this that I have....and if you did, you would reach the same conclusion. Yeah, I know it is horrifying to come to the realization that we are nothing but chattel but not a fucking thing will change until we ALL wake up...left, right, white, black, etc, etc......it's a fucking fact. Take the red pill or the blue pill.
Just for fun, I looked at all three birth certificates in the house. None of them say anything like what you say and none of them have a parents' signature, which is not required.

Face it, what you believe is for idiots.

My copy didn't either because it was cut off at the bottom and they whited out the CUSIP number on the upper lefthand side. Parents are not required to sign a birth certificate and I never claimed that it was required. Just because you can't wrap your mind around it doesn't mean it's not so because it most definitely is the truth.
I can wrap my mind around your mental illness just fine. All three birth certificates are complete and none of them say anything like what you say they must say for me to be a slave.

I know you believe it but it's garbage. It's your explanation of the rigged game that is modern life. That's not because you are a slave, that's because you are a man at the bottom of the food chain.

No one could keep a secret this big from the masses. That is because, there is no secret.

BTW, I have looked up this quote by Colonel Edward Mandell House to Woodrow Wilson.... and I haven't found anything that says this di not take place and it sure describes what we are dealing with...

Edward Mandell House had this to say in a private meeting with Woodrow Wilson (President) [1913-1921]

“[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a National system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer not being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be non the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two would figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor or to this fraud which we will call “Social Insurance.” Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner; every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America.”

Forum List

Back