I Care About This Country And The People In It......

Thread closed for moderation..

Reminder -- you do not have authority to TROLL a Zone2 thread
because you feel it doesn't fit the forum.

Political opinions come in all shapes and sizes. If it doesn't FIT you -- make a point
move on..

29 out of 50 posts deleted. That tired me out.
Give the OP an opportunity to elaborate if you're interested. If not -- go play in
the FZone or the Lounge -- your choice..

We were made debt slaves with the monetizing of the birth certificate due to the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of USA.INC in 1933 and the nation's gold supply was stolen from them under the threat of imprisonment. REAL money was exchanged for paper I.O.Us known as Federal Reserve Notes which has no intrinsic value. They place a monetary value on your birth certificate using actuary tables to give it a benchmark value that can rise depending on how often it is traded and how much commerce, taxes and other fees you will generate over your lifetime. They also insure it and they collect the balance of the bond with the death certificate. There are over 80,000 acts, statutes and codes on the books all designed to generate revenue. You have to have a license to do just about anything, you have to "register" just about everything BTW, look up what "register" means as it pertains to Black's Law dictionary 6th edition. This is the cleverest form of slavery ever invented. Want to fuck with these slave owners? Get the ORIGINAL death certificate of a relative and hold it for ransom because they will hound you for it, no copy will do because they can't close the account until they get it.

"I Care About This Country And The People In It......"

Except for blacks, Hispanics, gay Americans, transgender Americans, women, and anyone perceived to be frightening, different, or a threat.

I already knew that you were stupid.....now I can add "liar" to your resume as well....nicely done.

You probably should join a support group for people with mental problems.

Is there a free chair in yours?

Do you actually believe the crap Dale posts? Just curious.

Some.

He's no loonier than most on this board.

He's far better than timmy, rdean, guno, and noteapartyplease.
Do they believe all Americans were born into slavery? Guess we are all batteries while he is a headlamp.

If your mom and dad signed off on your birth certificate, you are an indentured debt slave......and that is a fucking fact.

If you have a decent copy of your birth certificate you will see at the very bottom on the left hand side "American banknote company" in all caps....according to Wikipedia: The American Bank Note Company was a major worldwide engraver of national currency and postage stamps. Currently it engraves and prints stock and bond certificates. It is based in Fort Lee, New Jersey. Don't tell me that I don't know of what I speak....so shove your lame flames up your ass and turn it sideways so you don't miss a spot.

Some.

Do they believe all Americans were born into slavery? Guess we are all batteries while he is a headlamp.

If your mom and dad signed off on your birth certificate, you are an indentured debt slave......and that is a fucking fact.

If you have a decent copy of your birth certificate you will see at the very bottom on the left hand side "American banknote company" in all caps....according to Wikipedia: The American Bank Note Company was a major worldwide engraver of national currency and postage stamps. Currently it engraves and prints stock and bond certificates. It is based in Fort Lee, New Jersey. Don't tell me that I don't know of what I speak....so shove your lame flames up your ass and turn it sideways so you don't miss a spot.
Mine says nothing of the kind. Does yours? Why would a company like that not make certificates, like birth "certificates"?

Some.

Mine says nothing of the kind. Does yours? Why would a company like that not make certificates, like birth "certificates"?

Why would a birth certificate need to be printed on bond paper unless it was gonna be monetized? I looked at mine but it was simply the copy of a copy because the original birth certificate goes to some state department. I had my ex look at our son's birth certificate and she said she could read it but it was very faint....but here is a link I found.

The Federal Reserve Owns Your Life

I don't need a support group. I am not a tinfoiling nutcase like he appears to be.
I am not a tinfoiling nutcase like he appears to be.

What kind of tinfoiling nutcase are you?
None at all.

I guarantee you that I have a better grasp on reality than you do....100 percent more. Fling your little tiny arrows of stupidity...I don't give a shit either way.

Some.

Why would a birth certificate need to be printed on bond paper unless it was gonna be monetized? I looked at mine but it was simply the copy of a copy because the original birth certificate goes to some state department. I had my ex look at our son's birth certificate and she said she could read it but it was very faint....but here is a link I found.

You are confusing bond paper with the bonds of banknotes. Birth certificates are printed on bond paper because of its high level of durability. Bond paper has a very high rag content.

Bonds are called bonds because the holder of the bond has the promise of the issuer to honor the bond.

If you really want government paper to be durable, they would be printed on parchment. The pothead popular belief is that our founding documents were written on hemp paper. Not true. Hemp is as durable as wood pulp but not as pretty as linen. Our original documents are written on made from the skins of animals, parchment. PETA would have something to say.

Ordinarily I would not do so much explaining but you seem to be in serious need. Especially if you see some conspiracy in the use of bond paper.

Some.

You are confusing bond paper with the bonds of banknotes. Birth certificates are printed on bond paper because of its high level of durability. Bond paper has a very high rag content.

Bonds are called bonds because the holder of the bond has the promise of the issuer to honor the bond.

If you really want government paper to be durable, they would be printed on parchment. The pothead popular belief is that our founding documents were written on hemp paper. Not true. Hemp is as durable as wood pulp but not as pretty as linen. Our original documents are written on made from the skins of animals, parchment. PETA would have something to say.

Ordinarily I would not do so much explaining but you seem to be in serious need. Especially if you see some conspiracy in the use of bond paper.

Nope, you are wrong. Up until the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Act of 1933, there was no such thing as a birth certificate. If you look at a birth certificate, it reads like a warehouse receipt and it has a CUSIP number on it. If I could find out what mine is (because my copy has that whited out and is on the upper lefthand side of the certificate) I could go to Fidelity. Com and actually see how much it is trading for. I know people that have done it and some have even posted it on youtube.com. I do not post anything that I have not researched 20 ways to Sunday......guarantee you on that.

Nope, you are wrong. Up until the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Act of 1933, there was no such thing as a birth certificate. If you look at a birth certificate, it reads like a warehouse receipt and it has a CUSIP number on it. If I could find out what mine is (because my copy has that whited out and is on the upper lefthand side of the certificate) I could go to Fidelity. Com and actually see how much it is trading for. I know people that have done it and some have even posted it on youtube.com. I do not post anything that I have not researched 20 ways to Sunday......guarantee you on that.
There were no birth certificates because those records just weren't kept, Churches kept baptismal records and that was good enough. Your birth certificate is not traded on the stock market.

There were no birth certificates because those records just weren't kept, Churches kept baptismal records and that was good enough. Your birth certificate is not traded on the stock market.

Yes, it is....I can say that with absolutely no reservation at all....I know of what I speak.

Yes, it is....I can say that with absolutely no reservation at all....I know of what I speak.
Are you a crazy white person or a crazy black person?

The crazy part, that's not optional because we are not slaves sold to the highest bidder.

The crazy part, that's not optional because we are not slaves sold to the highest bidder.

Yes, you are....you have never been paid in money....just a fiat currency and your labor was pledged as collateral on the debt due to the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933 and a bond was created in your name. "AMERICAN BANKNOTE COMPANY is on your original birth certificate at the very bottom of it on the left hand side and it's based on actuary tables as a benchmark to it's worth...it can go up or it can lose value...just depends on the commerce, taxes and other "gubermint" fees you will pay over your lifetime. In the world of the Universal Commercial Code, any and everything can be "monetized"........I know my shit....you can't debate me on this unless you have done the massive amount of research on this that I have....and if you did, you would reach the same conclusion. Yeah, I know it is horrifying to come to the realization that we are nothing but chattel but not a fucking thing will change until we ALL wake up...left, right, white, black, etc, etc......it's a fucking fact. Take the red pill or the blue pill.

Yes, you are....you have never been paid in money....just a fiat currency and your labor was pledged as collateral on the debt due to the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933 and a bond was created in your name. "AMERICAN BANKNOTE COMPANY is on your original birth certificate at the very bottom of it on the left hand side and it's based on actuary tables as a benchmark to it's worth...it can go up or it can lose value...just depends on the commerce, taxes and other "gubermint" fees you will pay over your lifetime. In the world of the Universal Commercial Code, any and everything can be "monetized"........I know my shit....you can't debate me on this unless you have done the massive amount of research on this that I have....and if you did, you would reach the same conclusion. Yeah, I know it is horrifying to come to the realization that we are nothing but chattel but not a fucking thing will change until we ALL wake up...left, right, white, black, etc, etc......it's a fucking fact. Take the red pill or the blue pill.
Just for fun, I looked at all three birth certificates in the house. None of them say anything like what you say and none of them have a parents' signature, which is not required.

Face it, what you believe is for idiots.

Just for fun, I looked at all three birth certificates in the house. None of them say anything like what you say and none of them have a parents' signature, which is not required.

My copy didn't either because it was cut off at the bottom and they whited out the CUSIP number on the upper lefthand side. Parents are not required to sign a birth certificate and I never claimed that it was required. Just because you can't wrap your mind around it doesn't mean it's not so because it most definitely is the truth.

My copy didn't either because it was cut off at the bottom and they whited out the CUSIP number on the upper lefthand side. Parents are not required to sign a birth certificate and I never claimed that it was required. Just because you can't wrap your mind around it doesn't mean it's not so because it most definitely is the truth.
I can wrap my mind around your mental illness just fine. All three birth certificates are complete and none of them say anything like what you say they must say for me to be a slave.

I know you believe it but it's garbage. It's your explanation of the rigged game that is modern life. That's not because you are a slave, that's because you are a man at the bottom of the food chain.

No one could keep a secret this big from the masses. That is because, there is no secret.

Forum List

Back