i challenge IM2 to face me one on one in the bull ring for a debate !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious about this idea, if we went to the continent of Africa and posted that we will provide transportation to the US free of charge but once here you must work hard at any job you wish. The money you earn you can use to support your family and we will provide your children education so that they can better themselves. We prefer applicants that will obey the law and be just a little happy they are here. There will be problems you will face, some people will call you names and if you let them, some people may not give you equal opportunity for all the jobs available. Your ancestors may have been sent here as a slave and we are sorry about that but in the end they were freed and we will not enslave you. You will be mostly equal under the law but I will admit it will be tougher on you if you commit a crime than the white people. If you are willing to stand up to all the quoted hardships then Welcome Aboard.
it would be Katie bar the door !!the flood would be a tidal wave of people fleeing cruel corrupt African warlord rulers !

Lol! No wonder you don't want to debate here.
you stupid racist idiot im already debating you !!

No, you aren't debating.

he 10 rules for logical debate

If everyone on DL followed these there would be almost no content.

The 10 Commandments of Rational Debate

1. Though shall not attack the person’s character, but the argument itself. (“Ad hominem”)

Example: Dave listens to Marilyn Manson, therefore his arguments against certain parts of religion are worthless. After all, would you trust someone who listens to that devil worshiper?

2. Though shall not misrepresent or exaggerate a person’s argument in order to make them easier to attack. (“Straw Man Fallacy”)

Example: After Jimmy said that we should put more money into health and education, Steve responded by saying that he was surprised that Jimmy hates our country so much that he wants to leave it defenceless by cutting military spending.

3. Though shall not use small numbers to represent the whole. (“Hasty Generalization”)

Example: Climate Change Deniers take a small sample set of data to demonstrate that the Earth is cooling, not warming. They do this by zooming in on 10 years of data, ignoring the trend that is present in the entire data set which spans a century.

4. Though shall not argue thy position by assuming one of its premises is true. (“Begging the Question”)

Example:

Sheldon: “God must exist.” Wilbert: “How do you know?” Sheldon: “Because the Bible says so.” Wilbert: “Why should I believe the Bible?” Sheldon: “Because the Bible was written by God.” Wilbert: “WTF?”

Here, Sheldon is making the assumption that the Bible is true, therefore his premise – that God exists – is also true.

5. Though shall not claim that because something occurred before, but must be the cause. (“Post Hoc/False Cause”).

This can also be read as “correlation does not imply causation”.

Example: There were 3 murders in Dallas this week and on each day, it was raining. Therefore, murders occur on rainy days.

6. Though shall not reduce the argument down to only two possibilities when there is a clear middle ground. (“False Dichotomy”)

Example: You’re either with me, or against me. Being neutral is not an option.

7. Though shall not argue that because of our ignorance, the claim must be true or false. (“Ad Ignorantiam”).

Example: 95% of unidentified flying objects have been explained. 5% have not. Therefore, the 5% that are unexplained prove that aliens exist.

8. Though shall not lay the burn of proof onto him that is questioning the claim. (“Burden of Proof Reversal”).

Example: Marcy claims she sees the ghosts of dead people, then challenges you to prove her wrong. The burden of proof is on Marcy, not you, since Marcy made the extraordinary claim.

9. Though shall not assume that “this” follows “that”, when “it” has no logical connection. (“Non Sequitur”).

Similar, but the difference between the post hoc and non sequitur fallacies is that, whereas the post hoc fallacy is due to lack of a causal connection, in the non sequitur fallacy, the error is due to lack of a logical connection.

Example: If you do not buy this Vitamin X supplements for your infant, you are neglecting your her.

10. Though shall not claim that because a premise is popular, therefore, it must be true. (“Bandwagon Fallacy”).

Example: Just because a celebrity like Dr. Oz endorses a product, it doesn’t make it any more legitimate.

The 10 rules for logical debate

Your premise in this debate is I am a racist.

Prove your premise. Opinion is not proof.
the proof is that the vast majority of your posts and threads blame whites for most of your problems !!! everyone on this board knows that !! im saying that proves you are a racist !! tell me why it does not make you a racist !:45::45:

i challenge IM2 to face me one on one in the bull ring for a debate !

I am curious about this idea, if we went to the continent of Africa and posted that we will provide transportation to the US free of charge but once here you must work hard at any job you wish. The money you earn you can use to support your family and we will provide your children education so that they can better themselves. We prefer applicants that will obey the law and be just a little happy they are here. There will be problems you will face, some people will call you names and if you let them, some people may not give you equal opportunity for all the jobs available. Your ancestors may have been sent here as a slave and we are sorry about that but in the end they were freed and we will not enslave you. You will be mostly equal under the law but I will admit it will be tougher on you if you commit a crime than the white people. If you are willing to stand up to all the quoted hardships then Welcome Aboard.
it would be Katie bar the door !!the flood would be a tidal wave of people fleeing cruel corrupt African warlord rulers !

No, you aren't debating.

1. Though shall not attack the person’s character, but the argument itself. (“Ad hominem”)

Example: Dave listens to Marilyn Manson, therefore his arguments against certain parts of religion are worthless. After all, would you trust someone who listens to that devil worshiper?

2. Though shall not misrepresent or exaggerate a person’s argument in order to make them easier to attack. (“Straw Man Fallacy”)

Example: After Jimmy said that we should put more money into health and education, Steve responded by saying that he was surprised that Jimmy hates our country so much that he wants to leave it defenceless by cutting military spending.

3. Though shall not use small numbers to represent the whole. (“Hasty Generalization”)

Example: Climate Change Deniers take a small sample set of data to demonstrate that the Earth is cooling, not warming. They do this by zooming in on 10 years of data, ignoring the trend that is present in the entire data set which spans a century.

4. Though shall not argue thy position by assuming one of its premises is true. (“Begging the Question”)

Example:

Sheldon: “God must exist.” Wilbert: “How do you know?” Sheldon: “Because the Bible says so.” Wilbert: “Why should I believe the Bible?” Sheldon: “Because the Bible was written by God.” Wilbert: “WTF?”

Here, Sheldon is making the assumption that the Bible is true, therefore his premise – that God exists – is also true.

5. Though shall not claim that because something occurred before, but must be the cause. (“Post Hoc/False Cause”).

Example: There were 3 murders in Dallas this week and on each day, it was raining. Therefore, murders occur on rainy days.

6. Though shall not reduce the argument down to only two possibilities when there is a clear middle ground. (“False Dichotomy”)

7. Though shall not argue that because of our ignorance, the claim must be true or false. (“Ad Ignorantiam”).

Example: 95% of unidentified flying objects have been explained. 5% have not. Therefore, the 5% that are unexplained prove that aliens exist.

8. Though shall not lay the burn of proof onto him that is questioning the claim. (“Burden of Proof Reversal”).

Example: Marcy claims she sees the ghosts of dead people, then challenges you to prove her wrong. The burden of proof is on Marcy, not you, since Marcy made the extraordinary claim.

9. Though shall not assume that “this” follows “that”, when “it” has no logical connection. (“Non Sequitur”).

Similar, but the difference between the post hoc and non sequitur fallacies is that, whereas the post hoc fallacy is due to lack of a causal connection, in the non sequitur fallacy, the error is due to lack of a logical connection.

Example: If you do not buy this Vitamin X supplements for your infant, you are neglecting your her.

10. Though shall not claim that because a premise is popular, therefore, it must be true. (“Bandwagon Fallacy”).

Example: Just because a celebrity like Dr. Oz endorses a product, it doesn’t make it any more legitimate.

the proof is that the vast majority of your posts and threads blame whites for most of your problems !!! everyone on this board knows that !! im saying that proves you are a racist !! tell me why it does not make you a racist !:45::45:
unfortunately my system will not allow me to re post past posts or threads ... but just one small example out of many is in a thread you made [whites have not ended slavery] in which several white Europians were busted for running a slave ring .......while you conveniently forget to mention that they were busted by a predominately white force .if i would have started a thread called blacks havnt ended slavery and posted pictures of blacks caught running a slave ring you would have accused me of deflecting from white supremacy and racism and called me a racist !!! you hate white people IM2.........its just a simple fact .....especially if you follow your low standards about what racism is .........it must have been very hard for you in 1969 when [Neil Armstrong] a white man was the 1st human to step onto the moon ......must have been traumatic for you indeed ....

What are you afraid of?
Can't you read?

He can debate me right here just as much as he can in the bull ring.
I think you would prefer the Bull Ring. It is my understanding that other people cannot come in and take sides. It would just be you 2 in the bull ring.

Here, others can come in and barrage you with questions. Go and read the rules for the Bull Ring. I think it would be fairer for you.
No, I prefer right here. The bull ring is not one on one. I've been in there. It's a place where cowards go to hurl racial slurs and personal attacks, not debate.
stop deflecting coward ive posted several statements as to why you are a racist and you will not give a direct answer ! lets try again if i blamed an entire race for every problem in my community lets say blacks for an example you would call me a racist but the standard does not apply for you when you blame whitey for every damn problem !

No you have not, but you are welcome to repost what ever you think was racist. However to answer your assertion, I base my conclusion things like this:

Baltimore’s Economic Devastation Goes Back To Racist Housing Policy
From Ferguson to Baltimore: The Fruits of Government-Sponsored Segregation
How Chicago's White Donor Class Distorts City Policy | Demos

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...03e888-f24a-11e2-bdae-0d1f78989e8a_story.html
Detroit’s Bankruptcy Reflects a History of Racism
50 years after the Kerner Commission: African Americans are better off in many ways but are still disadvantaged by racial inequality
"Our Nation Is Moving Toward Two Societies, One Black, One White--Separate and Unequal": Excerpts from the Kerner Report
"The Primary Goal Must Be a Single Society": The Kerner Report's "Recommendations for National Action"
"The Communications Media, Ironically, Have Failed to Communicate": The Kerner Report Assesses Media Coverage of Riots and Race Relations
Poverty Rate by Race/Ethnicity
Proactively Coping With Racism
Psychophysiology in African-American Samples: Howard University Studies
Racism: And Its Effect Upon African American Mental Health
Retail Redlining: One of the Most Pervasive Forms of Racism Left in America? - CityLab
Separate, Unequal, and Ignored
Study: All-White Jury Pools More Likely To Convict Black Defendants (UPDATED)
The Color of Justice - Constitutional Rights Foundation
The Detroit Bankruptcy | Demos
The influence of coping with perceived racism and stress on lipid levels in African Americans. - PubMed - NCBI
The Making of Ferguson: Public Policies at the Root of its Troubles
The Neuroscience Behind Why White Cops Kill Black Men – Alternet.org
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/black-crime-rates-your-st_b_8078586

And I could go on and on. This is where you have a problem. Hollering IM2 is a racist hoping the other similarly uninformed whites jumping in is all you got. The facts in just this information shows that white racism has damaged blacks, financially, educationally, psychologically, physiologically and sociologically. It has affected every area of life in the black community. Therefore it is not racist to say the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. Furthermore this comment does not blame or indict the entire white race. It specifically points out a subgroup within the white race that practices racism.

no you are blaming whites for every problem !! now matter what you get your info from it is a racist belief !

I just posted on another thread a thought that came to me. You and MarcAtl never seen to add anything to a thread that is not race related. Your whole existence is about yourself and the plight you endure.

What a sad statement that is on your viewpoint on life. Sad, indeed.

No, you aren't debating.

Example:

unfortunately my system will not allow me to re post past posts or threads ... but just one small example out of many is in a thread you made [whites have not ended slavery] in which several white Europians were busted for running a slave ring .......while you conveniently forget to mention that they were busted by a predominately white force .if i would have started a thread called blacks havnt ended slavery and posted pictures of blacks caught running a slave ring you would have accused me of deflecting from white supremacy and racism and called me a racist !!! you hate white people IM2.........its just a simple fact .....especially if you follow your low standards about what racism is .........it must have been very hard for you in 1969 when [Neil Armstrong] a white man was the 1st human to step onto the moon ......must have been traumatic for you indeed ....

None of that is racism. Your whining now because you cannot refute what I posted.

Can't you read?

He can debate me right here just as much as he can in the bull ring.
I think you would prefer the Bull Ring. It is my understanding that other people cannot come in and take sides. It would just be you 2 in the bull ring.

Here, others can come in and barrage you with questions. Go and read the rules for the Bull Ring. I think it would be fairer for you.
No, I prefer right here. The bull ring is not one on one. I've been in there. It's a place where cowards go to hurl racial slurs and personal attacks, not debate.
stop deflecting coward ive posted several statements as to why you are a racist and you will not give a direct answer ! lets try again if i blamed an entire race for every problem in my community lets say blacks for an example you would call me a racist but the standard does not apply for you when you blame whitey for every damn problem !

No you have not, but you are welcome to repost what ever you think was racist. However to answer your assertion, I base my conclusion things like this:

Baltimore’s Economic Devastation Goes Back To Racist Housing Policy
From Ferguson to Baltimore: The Fruits of Government-Sponsored Segregation
How Chicago's White Donor Class Distorts City Policy | Demos

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...03e888-f24a-11e2-bdae-0d1f78989e8a_story.html
Detroit’s Bankruptcy Reflects a History of Racism
50 years after the Kerner Commission: African Americans are better off in many ways but are still disadvantaged by racial inequality
"Our Nation Is Moving Toward Two Societies, One Black, One White--Separate and Unequal": Excerpts from the Kerner Report
"The Primary Goal Must Be a Single Society": The Kerner Report's "Recommendations for National Action"
"The Communications Media, Ironically, Have Failed to Communicate": The Kerner Report Assesses Media Coverage of Riots and Race Relations
Poverty Rate by Race/Ethnicity
Proactively Coping With Racism
Psychophysiology in African-American Samples: Howard University Studies
Racism: And Its Effect Upon African American Mental Health
Retail Redlining: One of the Most Pervasive Forms of Racism Left in America? - CityLab
Separate, Unequal, and Ignored
Study: All-White Jury Pools More Likely To Convict Black Defendants (UPDATED)
The Color of Justice - Constitutional Rights Foundation
The Detroit Bankruptcy | Demos
The influence of coping with perceived racism and stress on lipid levels in African Americans. - PubMed - NCBI
The Making of Ferguson: Public Policies at the Root of its Troubles
The Neuroscience Behind Why White Cops Kill Black Men – Alternet.org
Black Crime Rates: What Happens When Numbers Aren't Neutral | HuffPost

And I could go on and on. This is where you have a problem. Hollering IM2 is a racist hoping the other similarly uninformed whites jumping in is all you got. The facts in just this information shows that white racism has damaged blacks, financially, educationally, psychologically, physiologically and sociologically. It has affected every area of life in the black community. Therefore it is not racist to say the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. Furthermore this comment does not blame or indict the entire white race. It specifically points out a subgroup within the white race that practices racism.

no you are blaming whites for every problem !! now matter what you get your info from it is a racist belief !

The evidence shows that whites have done or caused the problems. I can't blame the cat for scratching me when I clearly was bit by the dog.

tell the dirt poor hungry whites in appalachia about their p

No, you aren't debating.

Example:

None of that is racism. Your whining now because you cannot refute what I posted.
ooohhhhh its not racist because you say it isnt !!! thats it ???? well i say its racist so that makes it racist !!! swallow that medicine racist !

I wonder what would happen if no one wanted to rehash, rehash and rerehash this crazy stuff about race all the time. Everyone would ignore your attempts to make everyone feel bad and you can just talk to yourself.

It reminds me of someone I know that can only talk about football and how great his team is. Everyone just rolls their eyes and walk away.

I wonder what would happen if no one wanted to rehash, rehash and rerehash this crazy stuff about race all the time. Everyone would ignore your attempts to make everyone feel bad and you can just talk to yourself.

It reminds me of someone I know that can only talk about football and how great his team is. Everyone just rolls their eyes and walk away.
its all hes got !! hes so full of resentment against whites that it dominates his every thought !

its all hes got !! hes so full of resentment against whites that it dominates his every thought !
Yes, it really is tiresome. I'll just roll my eyes and walk away. Can't talk to a brick wall.

I just posted on another thread a thought that came to me. You and MarcAtl never seen to add anything to a thread that is not race related. Your whole existence is about yourself and the plight you endure.

This is the race and racism section. We ain't going to be talking about tennis.

bullshit you would blame whites if a cat scratched you racist !

We AREN'T going to talk about tennis. Excellent point. Enjoy your forum.

he is talking about racism dumb ass !! hes talking about your racism bitch !!! you dont get to define what someones posts are on my thread racist !!! and dont go running to the mods like the racist little bitch that you are !!

This is the race and racism section and most of the threads here are by whites that show extreme resentment of blacks. Don't see you two lovebirds complaining about that . Funny how that happens here.

We AREN'T going to talk about tennis. Excellent point. Enjoy your forum.
I said ain't and I did so on purpose. So now you go into every thread here and complain about how they make everything about race in the race and racism section. But you won't do that.

This is the race and racism section and most of the threads here are by whites that show extreme resentment of blacks. Don't see you two lovebirds complaining about that . Funny how that happens here.
name one good thing whites have accomplished f ..... you say you are not racist name one thing that whites have achieved that you have benefited from that blacks have benefited from ??? come on mister i decide who and what is racist tell us .

he is talking about racism dumb ass !! hes talking about your racism bitch !!! you dont get to define what someones posts are on my thread racist !!! and dont go running to the mods like the racist little bitch that you are !!

He's not talking about my racism because there is none. This is not junior high. You will be reported if need be. Now that's just the way it is. So when are you going to produce evidence of my racism?

Definition of racism

1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

name one good thing whites have accomplished f ..... you say you are not racist name one thing that whites have achieved that you have benefited from that blacks have benefited from ??? come on mister i decide who and what is racist tell us .

You don't determine a mother fucking thing. And I don't have name a damn thing to prove shit to a low rent, ignorant, uneducated, pieces of toilet crust who denies any good thing blacks have done with that we wuz kangs and shit white racist trash. So show evidence of my racism that meets the universally accepted Webster's definition of racism or you can kiss my black ass.

Definition of racism

1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back