I Challenge You to Prove Trump is a Racist.

Trump is not a racist and I can prove it with a simple photo:

29906170001-4880290360001-video-still-for-video-4880173616001.jpg

Trump has been called a "racist" countless times, so one must assume there is clear evidence of this alleged "fact".

I request that anyone having clear and concise evidence of Trump's racism post it here.
/——/ Defeating Hillary when it was her turn is proof of racism. Trump obviously hates White people.

Trump has been called a "racist" countless times, so one must assume there is clear evidence of this alleged "fact".

I request that anyone having clear and concise evidence of Trump's racism post it here.
/——/ Defeating Hillary when it was her turn is proof of racism. Trump obviously hates White people.

Dunno about all white people but he obviously hates it on himself, since he insists on painting himself orange.

TRump comments

"both sides were to blame for the violence" what is the meaning of that statement.It was clear the white supremacist ran over a crowd of anti supremacist protesters. He could call not call out the white supremacist and his beliefs who actually did something bad.

New Zealand incident which was a clear race hating incident. Yet he could not condemn the white supremacist movement

PM of NZ statement of the incident

Rhetoric of racism, division and extremism has no place in NZ but I would say in a society as a whole

Trump statement

We support you yada yada and then moves on to border security and pro Israel statements

Not one word condemning a white supremacist for doing a racist killing and he doesn't mention or offer the Muslim community his condolences just the general phrase of "people of NZ"

he continues with a small group of people with sick ideas and falls to mention white supremacist by name or their beliefs

Now what do white supremacist want and why does trump support them by not calling them out when clearly he has a history of calling out his enemies

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Plaintiff, - against - FRED C. TRUMP, DONALD TRUMP and TRUMP MANAGEMENT, INC.,

Way back Machine - when he was sued by the US government for discrimination in renting to blacks in NYC

Trump comments - The government was trying to force him to rent to “welfare recipients”

They did a Consent agreement in the end

but that is just that they will change their practices if the government drops the suit.

Yet black prospective tenants were denied with no vacancy and when a white person showed up then there was a vacancy
There is no White Supremacist movement. Although like all groups there are some racists. You invented that term with your Saul Alinsky tactics. Because Trump can be a bit uncooth like you does not mean he is a racist.

New Zealand incident which was a clear race hating incident. Yet he could not condemn the white supremacist movement
This twisted logic is stupid, but let's go with it...

I've made a quick search of posts by Kilroy2, and I can't find a single one where he condemns pedophilia. Should baby rapers be members here?

The concept of "proving a negative" continues to elude you I see.

And the concept of actually answering the question/challenge continues to elude you. Don't try mocking others when you do nothing but lie and deflect while running away from the question. You're again dismissed.

I've made a quick search of posts by Kilroy2, and I can't find a single one where he condemns pedophilia. Should baby rapers be members here?

And the concept of actually answering the question/challenge continues to elude you. Don't try mocking others when you do nothing but lie and deflect while running away from the question. You're again dismissed.

Fuckstick says what?

The OP made the question up, not me. That's why I immediately charged him with Strawman. He's still in jail for it.

Fuckstick says what?

The OP made the question up, not me. That's why I immediately charged him with Strawman. He's still in jail for it.

Fucktard liar says what? Yes the OP posed the question. Which you in your cowardice STILL refuse to answer. Now STFU you uneducated troll. Burying you is just too easy.

If Trump is not a racist, he does a damned good impersonation of one
I almost said, that's like the pot calling the kettle black, but then you would probably have called me a racist for saying black.

There is no rational basis for calling Trump a racist, but clearly the Democrats are racists. A racist is someone who sees people in terms of race, ethnicity etc. and that is exactly what identity politics is. And don't say this is a benign sort of racism because this racism that is the core value of the Democratic Party is exactly why the Democrats didn't censure Omar's anti semitic rants: being a Muslim, black and a woman, she is one of their sacred cows and can't ever be criticized in public. The Congressional Black Caucus put their collective foot down about his and Nancy Pelosi came to heel.
It goes beyond that...

It involves generating hate, fear and resentment towards those you feel are inferior

A large part of Trumps 2016 campaign
Simply not true, but "generating hate, fear and resentment towards those you feel are inferior" was the entirety of Clinton's campaign. Racism is the heart and soul of the Democratic Party. In the Democratic Party it doesn't matter what you do if you have the right race and ethnic credentials you are untouchable.
OK

You provide an example where Clinton generated hate and fear towards another race and I will do the same for Trump

TRump comments

"both sides were to blame for the violence" what is the meaning of that statement.It was clear the white supremacist ran over a crowd of anti supremacist protesters. He could call not call out the white supremacist and his beliefs who actually did something bad.

PM of NZ statement of the incident

Rhetoric of racism, division and extremism has no place in NZ but I would say in a society as a whole

Trump statement

We support you yada yada and then moves on to border security and pro Israel statements

Not one word condemning a white supremacist for doing a racist killing and he doesn't mention or offer the Muslim community his condolences just the general phrase of "people of NZ"

he continues with a small group of people with sick ideas and falls to mention white supremacist by name or their beliefs

Now what do white supremacist want and why does trump support them by not calling them out when clearly he has a history of calling out his enemies

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Plaintiff, - against - FRED C. TRUMP, DONALD TRUMP and TRUMP MANAGEMENT, INC.,

Way back Machine - when he was sued by the US government for discrimination in renting to blacks in NYC

Trump comments - The government was trying to force him to rent to “welfare recipients”

They did a Consent agreement in the end

but that is just that they will change their practices if the government drops the suit.

Yet black prospective tenants were denied with no vacancy and when a white person showed up then there was a vacancy
There is no White Supremacist movement. Although like all groups there are some racists. You invented that term with your Saul Alinsky tactics. Because Trump can be a bit uncooth like you does not mean he is a racist.
Nice try Hitler Boy

"They bring crime...they bring drugs...but holy shit they make great taco bowls believe me."

I almost said, that's like the pot calling the kettle black, but then you would probably have called me a racist for saying black.

There is no rational basis for calling Trump a racist, but clearly the Democrats are racists. A racist is someone who sees people in terms of race, ethnicity etc. and that is exactly what identity politics is. And don't say this is a benign sort of racism because this racism that is the core value of the Democratic Party is exactly why the Democrats didn't censure Omar's anti semitic rants: being a Muslim, black and a woman, she is one of their sacred cows and can't ever be criticized in public. The Congressional Black Caucus put their collective foot down about his and Nancy Pelosi came to heel.
It goes beyond that...

It involves generating hate, fear and resentment towards those you feel are inferior

Simply not true, but "generating hate, fear and resentment towards those you feel are inferior" was the entirety of Clinton's campaign. Racism is the heart and soul of the Democratic Party. In the Democratic Party it doesn't matter what you do if you have the right race and ethnic credentials you are untouchable.
OK

You provide an example where Clinton generated hate and fear towards another race and I will do the same for Trump
lol You have got to be kidding. Clinton ran a campaign of hate against half of America, those Americans who didn't vote for her. Trump was heavily critical of those Latinos who entered the US illegally, but not of all Latinos and he was highly critical of Islamic terrorists and those who supported them, but he was no critical of all Muslims.

REPORT: A Muslim shot up a bus today.

TRUMP TWEET: These mad dog Muslims piss me off!

REPORT: A white nationalist shot up a mosque today.

TRUMP TWEET: Congratulations to Bob Jones University for being selected to honor me next week! MAGA!

Which begs the question as to why you keep using this as a "proof". You have a particularly severe case of TDS, does it hurt?

It goes beyond that...

OK

lol You have got to be kidding. Clinton ran a campaign of hate against half of America, those Americans who didn't vote for her. Trump was heavily critical of those Latinos who entered the US illegally, but not of all Latinos and he was highly critical of Islamic terrorists and those who supported them, but he was no critical of all Muslims.
No she didn’t
She spoke out about the racist fringe that was supporting Trump

Why don’t you?

Trump generated fear and hate against Muslims, Mexicans, gays, immigrants, the poor

racist he is not. BUT: there are indictments in Trump's future. THEY'RE COMING! WE'RE COMING TO TAKE YOU TO JAIL, DONALD!

Forum List

Back