I Challenge You to Prove Trump is a Racist.

I almost said, that's like the pot calling the kettle black, but then you would probably have called me a racist for saying black.

There is no rational basis for calling Trump a racist, but clearly the Democrats are racists. A racist is someone who sees people in terms of race, ethnicity etc. and that is exactly what identity politics is. And don't say this is a benign sort of racism because this racism that is the core value of the Democratic Party is exactly why the Democrats didn't censure Omar's anti semitic rants: being a Muslim, black and a woman, she is one of their sacred cows and can't ever be criticized in public. The Congressional Black Caucus put their collective foot down about his and Nancy Pelosi came to heel.
It goes beyond that...

It involves generating hate, fear and resentment towards those you feel are inferior

A large part of Trumps 2016 campaign
Simply not true, but "generating hate, fear and resentment towards those you feel are inferior" was the entirety of Clinton's campaign. Racism is the heart and soul of the Democratic Party. In the Democratic Party it doesn't matter what you do if you have the right race and ethnic credentials you are untouchable.
OK

You provide an example where Clinton generated hate and fear towards another race and I will do the same for Trump
lol You have got to be kidding. Clinton ran a campaign of hate against half of America, those Americans who didn't vote for her. Trump was heavily critical of those Latinos who entered the US illegally, but not of all Latinos and he was highly critical of Islamic terrorists and those who supported them, but he was no critical of all Muslims.
No she didn’t
She spoke out about the racist fringe that was supporting Trump

Why don’t you?
Bullshit. She was referring to all Trump supporters, about half the country.

It goes beyond that...

It involves generating hate, fear and resentment towards those you feel are inferior

Simply not true, but "generating hate, fear and resentment towards those you feel are inferior" was the entirety of Clinton's campaign. Racism is the heart and soul of the Democratic Party. In the Democratic Party it doesn't matter what you do if you have the right race and ethnic credentials you are untouchable.
OK

You provide an example where Clinton generated hate and fear towards another race and I will do the same for Trump
lol You have got to be kidding. Clinton ran a campaign of hate against half of America, those Americans who didn't vote for her. Trump was heavily critical of those Latinos who entered the US illegally, but not of all Latinos and he was highly critical of Islamic terrorists and those who supported them, but he was no critical of all Muslims.
No she didn’t

Why don’t you?

No, she was referring to half of Trump supporters being deplorable

She was being generous...it is actually higher

It goes beyond that...

OK

No she didn’t

Why don’t you?

That's impossible. You're actually going to sit here on this board and claim Rump has zero detractors in this country??

First of all the word "half" has never meant "all", second Rump's support has never topped 40% (if you mean approval polls) and 25% (if you mean the 2016 vote).

Whelp --- half of 40% is 20% and half of 25% is 12.5%.

I understand they're "very fine people" too.

Proof?

Trump can my bring himself to bash the white racist scum in New Zeland who killed 50 Muslims .

But Trump will have a national press conference if a Hispanic illegal alien gets in a drunk driving crash .

Trump has been called a "racist" countless times

Link?

This guy....

n37nkkimyns6wr51ud16_400x400.jpeg

---- sure starts a lot of threads. You learned NOTHING from getting spanked about that video, didja.

You're such a fucking liar, Sluggo.

Remember when you pretended to have some semblance of credibility?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2018/08/09/yes-donald-trump-you-are-a-racist/

Yes Pogo , you're a fucking retard.

Don Lemon: Trump Is a Racist

DERP

Don Lemon Says President Trump 'Traffics in Racism,' Defends 'Brilliant' LeBron James

Here’s the problem with a thread like this . The op doesn’t think anything is racist so he will refuse to believe all the proof that Trumpnis racist .

Here’s the problem with a thread like this . The op doesn’t think anything is racist so he will refuse to believe all the proof that Trumpnis racist .
Here's the problem with your post: you clearly don't know what the word, proof, means.

Here's the problem with your post: you clearly don't know what the word, proof, means.

You tell me . What would be good enough proof that Trumpnis a racist ? What would it take ?

Why do I bother . You won’t answer .

You tell me . What would be good enough proof that Trumpnis a racist ? What would it take ?

If he had said something like this I would agree he was a racist.

Joe Biden once called state-mandated school integration “the most racist concept you can come up with,” and Barack Obama “the first sort of mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean.” He was a staunch opponent of “forced busing” in the 1970s, and leading crusader for mass incarceration throughout the ‘80s and ‘90s. Uncle Joe has described African-American felons as “predators” too sociopathic to rehabilitate — and white supremacist senators as his friends.

And, as of this writing, a plurality of black Democrats want him to be their party’s 2020 nominee.
Will Black Voters Still Love Biden When They Remember Who He Was?

Wouldn't you?

Joe Biden once called state-mandated school integration “the most racist concept you can come up with,” and Barack Obama “the first sort of mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean.” He was a staunch opponent of “forced busing” in the 1970s, and leading crusader for mass incarceration throughout the ‘80s and ‘90s. Uncle Joe has described African-American felons as “predators” too sociopathic to rehabilitate — and white supremacist senators as his friends.

And, as of this writing, a plurality of black Democrats want him to be their party’s 2020 nominee.

Wouldn't you?

Oh that does it for you ? Not “bad hombres” or “shithole countries “ or when he calls Mexicans “rapists “ .

Wouldn't you?

Oh that does it for you ? Not “bad hombres” or “shithole countries “ or when he calls Mexicans “rapists “ .
I see your confusion. You think that criticizing actions of minorities is evidence of racism, but true racism is identifying people according to their race and that is what identity politics, the core value of the Democratic Party is about.

Wouldn't you?

I see your confusion. You think that criticizing actions of minorities is evidence of racism, but true racism is identifying people according to their race and that is what identity politics, the core value of the Democratic Party is about.

Identifying people by their race is not racism .

And the right plays ID politics themselves .

Wouldn't you?

Identifying people by their race is not racism .

And the right plays ID politics themselves .
lol Identifying people by their race instead of their actions is racism and it is also unAmerican. America is supposed to be a meritocracy, but to Democrats it is who you are and not what you do that counts. Dr. King had a dream of a time when people would be judged not by the color of their skins but by the content of their hearts; clearly he was not dreaming about today's Democratic Party.

Wouldn't you?

Compare to Trump - yes. Biden has evolved and grown. Good people do that - own up to the mistakes and their shortcomings. Adapt their positions to the changing culture.

Trump has not, and in fact, has gotten much worse as years have passed. Trump is even more of a liar, a cheat, and a coward than he ever was. Of course, having gotten away with his fraud, bankruptcies, and abuse of women all of his life, his sense of entitlement has only increased and now that he's President, he thinks he's untouchable.

Wouldn't you?

Compare to Trump - yes. Biden has evolved and grown. Good people do that - own up to the mistakes and their shortcomings. Adapt their positions to the changing culture.

Trump has not, and in fact, has gotten much worse as years have passed. Trump is even more of a liar, a cheat, and a coward than he ever was. Of course, having gotten away with his fraud, bankruptcies, and abuse of women all of his life, his sense of entitlement has only increased and now that he's President, he thinks he's untouchable.
Trump appears to play a major role in your fantasy life.

New Zealand incident which was a clear race hating incident. Yet he could not condemn the white supremacist movement
This twisted logic is stupid, but let's go with it...

I've made a quick search of posts by Kilroy2, and I can't find a single one where he condemns pedophilia. Should baby rapers be members here?

Talking about a twist of logic were any of my post addressing or the topic concerning baby rapers

That is what we call a change of topic

Talk about baby rapers but if that is whats on your mind

pedophilia should be condemned

Forum List

Back