I consider the term used by ALL MSM regarding the phony increases in COVID cases.."SPIKE" a racist term ...just as the word "picnic"!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
As for the word "picnic"...
... south Florida politician said that the word picnic shouldn’t be used to describe an annual gathering of city employees.

Fort Lauderdale City Commissioner Robert McKinzie said the word has racist origins, referring to hangings of African Americans.

"It is a very racially insensitive word if you look at it," he said during a Feb. 19 commission meeting.

So too then the word "SPIKE"!!!
When the MSM say "COVID cases "spike"... this is the image that comes to mind... a word to describe black hairdos... RACIST!!!
Screen Shot 2020-12-22 at 6.41.23 PM.png

Picnic comes from a French word meaning gathering outside. It has nothing to do with hanging anyone. It is completely ignorant to say so.

... south Florida politician said that the word picnic shouldn’t be used to describe an annual gathering of city employees.

Fort Lauderdale City Commissioner Robert McKinzie said the word has racist origins, referring to hangings of African Americans.

"It is a very racially insensitive word if you look at it," he said during a Feb. 19 commission meeting.

YOUR OWN LINK points out that picnic has nothing to do with lynchings and comes from a French word meaning a gathering where all the guests bring their own food, DUMBASS.

More egregious attacks on hair styles what a racist the OP is...

Par for the coarse for a weasel who used this message board to post a thread about which hand O'bama wipes his ass with.

Should we tell him his image contains two white guys?

YOUR OWN LINK points out that picnic has nothing to do with lynchings and comes from a French word meaning a gathering where all the guests bring their own food, DUMBASS.
I guess I assumed idiots like you DUMBASS understood I was making fun of this stupid WOKE issue! WOW... talk about a perfect example of a "POGO"...a cartoon character to boot! Cartoon characters are generally laughed at as ignorant out of touch. Which your response is a PERFECT illustration of your totally out of whack
opinion! Sarcasm was what I was describing!

Many thanks to the OP for this information.

I had never known that the word "picnic" is now racist.

I assume that CNN will start a new weekly program that tells us the latest words that we may no longer use (except, I presume, in private).

From now on, I guess people must say something like: "Let's go to the park so that we can sit on the lawn and enjoy sandwiches."

Forum List

Back