I cried tonight watching this doc on the 1950's

This country, this beautiful confused brilliant country has gone through hell and back so many many many times and yet, we've always managed to keep afloat and not destroy from within. The 1950's gave us our highways, our new schools, the first trip to outspace, tv, civil wrongs made right with intergration and it gave us rock and roll. I cried watching so many black people suffer at the hands of white southerners, I cried watching w people marvel at Elvis, I cried seeing cars zoom down freshly created highways, all those tears I cried wasn't for the past, its over and done with, but for a future my grandchildren will have to endure because once again, white people, always white people will make their lives difficult because white people never learn.

America, we are a proud and glorious people, but for some sad sick sad sad reason, southern whites refuse to learn from its past and embrace a future that could possibly turn their miserable racist lives into something wonderful, if only they would let go and let God and all these brilliant generations show them the way. The south should have been let go centuries ago, these people simple are too ignorant for words and nothing can penetrate the brain of a southern fool, nothing.

Well you seem like a straight bigot.

Congrats I guess

I'm not a bigot, although I dispise whites, lets just say right winged whites, feel better, moron
Then you know. Prog elitists want an economic stock market derived collapse. If you get your wish, watch the fun. The checks may still go out. But at a reduced level of payout. Loans will cascade and perhaps services will be reduced including medical care. That is when reality on what we all take for granted comes home to roost.

Blacks have and always will be the only negative thing about our country...we could have found more superior people to bring here instead of the blax....
Hey, Biff, you make sure you let them white women of yours hear about this negative black shit, cause from what I see...nobody swings off of black meat quicker than...uh, yo superior prized white lice mops, and I mean nobody. There can be no other reason on this planet for you white fucks to be hating on negros other than sheer unabashed JEALOUSY OF BLACK MEN. That why you enacted separation laws, that's why you tortured and hung em every time they looked at these pale bitches and its the number one reason TODAY, YOU SINGLE SEXLESS FUCK HATE US TODAY.

This country, this beautiful confused brilliant country has gone through hell and back so many many many times and yet, we've always managed to keep afloat and not destroy from within. The 1950's gave us our highways, our new schools, the first trip to outspace, tv, civil wrongs made right with intergration and it gave us rock and roll. I cried watching so many black people suffer at the hands of white southerners, I cried watching w people marvel at Elvis, I cried seeing cars zoom down freshly created highways, all those tears I cried wasn't for the past, its over and done with, but for a future my grandchildren will have to endure because once again, white people, always white people will make their lives difficult because white people never learn.

America, we are a proud and glorious people, but for some sad sick sad sad reason, southern whites refuse to learn from its past and embrace a future that could possibly turn their miserable racist lives into something wonderful, if only they would let go and let God and all these brilliant generations show them the way. The south should have been let go centuries ago, these people simple are too ignorant for words and nothing can penetrate the brain of a southern fool, nothing.
Lol what was the name of this movie how I see in America in my deranged democrat head lol

Well you seem like a straight bigot.

Congrats I guess

I'm not a bigot, although I dispise whites, lets just say right winged whites, feel better, moron
Then you know. Prog elitists want an economic stock market derived collapse. If you get your wish, watch the fun. The checks may still go out. But at a reduced level of payout. Loans will cascade and perhaps services will be reduced including medical care. That is when reality on what we all take for granted comes home to roost.
Listen, stop letting your ignorance get the best of you. To date, tax cuts that go directly to the rich, HAS NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER EVER HELPED OUR ECONOMY. Tarriff wars have never worked, I mean stop with the blind ignorance, dude, stop[ it

Billy Graham, from the South, tore down every Segregation barrier at his rallies.

I knew the man (white) who used to own Booker T Washington’s birthplace. In the 50’s he had 4 black gals working around his house. They subleased from a guy down the road as their place to live. They were told their sublease was going to be doubled and would then be forced to be homeless. So my friend bought the house, kicked out the guy who was subleasing it, and let the ladies live there rent free.

You’re a babbling idiot. Southern whites are no more racist than blacks are nationwide.
Southern whites kill more innocent people than Muslims, negro's and Latino's combined, do the math

Southern? Have you seen the murder statistics for every major northern city?

The only thing the OP got wrong is the 1950's south was pure Democrat and now, the Democrats are largely defeated in the south.

The racism has gone with the democrats.

You’re a babbling idiot. Southern whites are no more racist than blacks are nationwide.
Southern whites kill more innocent people than Muslims, negro's and Latino's combined, do the math

Southern? Have you seen the murder statistics for every major northern city?

Facts don’t jive well with triggered59, which is why she has me on ignore.

The only thing the OP got wrong is the 1950's south was pure Democrat and now, the Democrats are largely defeated in the south.

...and now it's pure Republican and the racism is alive and well.l

The democrats are the home of the KKK. The democrats were the rebels who fought for slavery. The Democrats fought against civil rights. The Democrats are the true racists, that never changes.

The democrats are the home of the KKK. The democrats were the rebels who fought for slavery. The Democrats fought against civil rights. The Democrats are the true racists, that never changes.

Hate to tell you this it changed.

You seem to cry a lot have you talked with a Doctor about it. You might need help. Not to be mean but I would have it looked in to. Depression is a killer that lurks in everyone's mind.

How can anybody love a race of people, ie white people that constantly raise hell on the planet with so much blessings from mankind? Negro's got a reason to act up, what the hell is yall's?
Why do “ negro’s” have a reason to act up? Got all the free $$$ for housing, food, education, phone, medical care. They are allowed to whine, and cry about everything in our society wether it’s a march in the street or in the media. I don’t get it?
Mr. Bush, I think your attitude about 'negro's ' free stuff is a little off. 'Negros' were the last to get hired and paid less. so their choices about the dole were limited. I am reminded of how European Jews were not allowed to own farms or businesses and forced to live in ghettos where the gates were closed at night and they better not get caught outside the gates after dark. The only employment left to them was moneylending..so they got a reputation of being greedy that was forced on them. I also recall reading about the 1927 Mississippi flood where levee workers were provided meager meals and it is reported that the 'Negro' crews were not allowed to have canned peaches because it was a food above their station in life and it would 'spoil' them to get a taste of white folks food.

After generations of living on a meager dole, many "Negros' got used to it, sure. Lord Byron, I think it was, wrote about a man forced to become a bootblack and then was put down because of his occupation. The resentment built over the generations wont go away overnight. We on all sides need an attitude adjustment and understanding. We are all reaping what our fathers sowed.
You need to check Bush has not been a President for over ten years. Update the paste section of your computer.

Forum List

Back