I cried tonight watching this doc on the 1950's

I agree, it's amazing how all the guns and drugs get into that city when neither one is manufactured there.

Even more amazing is how the places they are manufactured don't seem to have those problems.

Because they don't pass them out there, they take the shit somewhere else to wreck havoc.

They're legally available for purchase there, whereas they are NOT in the areas about which you complain. Ergo, they are easier to obtain, yet there are fewer problems.

Now, as to your complaint that they "pass them out" to "wreck (sic) havoc", who are "they"? Surely you are talking about criminals who are not going to obey a mere law making what they are doing that is already illegal more so?
...and now it's pure Republican and the racism is alive and well.l
Pure Republican, that makes you ignorant. The ignorant are the bigots which are the racists. Last time I checked the Clinton library and the clinton foundation is in Arkansas. Hillary Clinton lived in Arkansas so long she developed a southern accent and became a member of the KKK.

Clinton, that is the Democrat presidential nominee that ran against Trump just a little more than 2 years ago.

I love this picture of democrat presidential candidate Hillary kissing that old democrat senator that was a rising star in the KKK. So much so he was the Grand Dragon Poohbah of the KKK. View attachment 276386

……..and yet we hear all the racist remarks and rhetoric coming from Trump.

Said the liar.

Who? President Trump. I thought you were a Trump Humper.

Could be, but the republican party is the party of racist, hell just look at the POTUS.
The Democrats nominee.
View attachment 276484

39ea14a5f31e821767c91c26c91fba16.jpg

There are many many MANY educated, intelligent, decent blacks doing something with their lives for themselves and the betterment of society. Unlike those who sit on message boards and whine.

You mean the same message boards that you frequent, which means there are some whiny whites on here as well.

Why is it, that demoRATS have no patriotism? They hate our country. They hate our history. They hate our lifestyle (yet lavishly enjoy it). It seems like they suffer a permanent mental disorder? Maybe they are all just complete morons which is pretty scary. Imagine, we become the United States of Morons. Finally a decent president, who does not drink or smoke. And what do the demoRATS do, the gfi fight to destroy them fir like rats they prefer that everything around them is squalor.

Even more amazing is how the places they are manufactured don't seem to have those problems.

Because they don't pass them out there, they take the shit somewhere else to wreck havoc.

They're legally available for purchase there, whereas they are NOT in the areas about which you complain. Ergo, they are easier to obtain, yet there are fewer problems.

Now, as to your complaint that they "pass them out" to "wreck (sic) havoc", who are "they"? Surely you are talking about criminals who are not going to obey a mere law making what they are doing that is already illegal more so?
...and now it's pure Republican and the racism is alive and well.l
Pure Republican, that makes you ignorant. The ignorant are the bigots which are the racists. Last time I checked the Clinton library and the clinton foundation is in Arkansas. Hillary Clinton lived in Arkansas so long she developed a southern accent and became a member of the KKK.

Clinton, that is the Democrat presidential nominee that ran against Trump just a little more than 2 years ago.

I love this picture of democrat presidential candidate Hillary kissing that old democrat senator that was a rising star in the KKK. So much so he was the Grand Dragon Poohbah of the KKK. View attachment 276386

……..and yet we hear all the racist remarks and rhetoric coming from Trump.

Said the liar.

Who? President Trump. I thought you were a Trump Humper.

1. You're projecting. Liberals can't separate political support from sexual desire. That is your deal, not ours.

2. And no, I was referring to you being the liar. Because you are. Note the way you pretended to not know that. That was a lie. You are a liar.

Funny how by the time he died, Byrd had shed all visages of racism

Sadly, our President has not
No.. Byrd died a Democrat.

I don't know how you didn't know that.

Byrd received a top rating from the NAACP at the time for his voting record, at the time of his death

Trump never will

The op claimed that we have or are bringing black slavery.

The racial panic mongering people like you do all the time, have driven her mad.

This country, this beautiful confused brilliant country has gone through hell and back so many many many times and yet, we've always managed to keep afloat and not destroy from within. The 1950's gave us our highways, our new schools, the first trip to outspace, tv, civil wrongs made right with intergration and it gave us rock and roll. I cried watching so many black people suffer at the hands of white southerners, I cried watching w people marvel at Elvis, I cried seeing cars zoom down freshly created highways, all those tears I cried wasn't for the past, its over and done with, but for a future my grandchildren will have to endure because once again, white people, always white people will make their lives difficult because white people never learn.

America, we are a proud and glorious people, but for some sad sick sad sad reason, southern whites refuse to learn from its past and embrace a future that could possibly turn their miserable racist lives into something wonderful, if only they would let go and let God and all these brilliant generations show them the way. The south should have been let go centuries ago, these people simple are too ignorant for words and nothing can penetrate the brain of a southern fool, nothing.
Lol
Stereotype much?

....Shut the fuck up

Very few people out there concur with the sentiments of the OP.......especially white people. I remember my grandparents next door neighbor telling me back in the mid-1970's, "No matter what you do for the blacks, they'll never, ever be satisfied". That was over 40 years ago......the guy who said it has been gone a long, long time but dang if he wasnt spot on.:2up:

The race baiters of the last 40 years have only made things worse for blacks too......Trump sits in the White House for one major reason: whites watched that shit go down in Ferguson and Charlotte in 2015 and said, "Fuck this......cant be having the savages take over the cities!" The rest is history.

Very few people out there concur with the sentiments of the OP.......especially white people. I remember my grandparents next door neighbor telling me back in the mid-1970's, "No matter what you do for the blacks, they'll never, ever be satisfied". That was over 40 years ago......the guy who said it has been gone a long, long time but dang if he wasnt spot on.:2up:
That’s exactly what slaveholders used to say.

Source? And remember, pics of your butt are not acceptable on the board.

that was 4 billion years ago s0n!!:113:

Forum List

Back