I cried tonight watching this doc on the 1950's

Byrd was never Grand Dragon of the KKK. He joined as a young man & left w & denounced them later in life.
Oh? I am sorry, not being a good educated Democrat such as you, I am not familiar with the different titles of the KKK. Thank you for correcting me with you personal democrat knowledge of the KKK.

Democrat Senator, 3rd in line for the presidency, Robert Byrd only made it as high as, "Exalted Cyclops".

Like I said, simply being a conservative I do not know the names of the democrats titles they give themselves for recruiting and leading 150 men who terrorize and hang our fellow Black Citizens.

This country, this beautiful confused brilliant country has gone through hell and back so many many many times and yet, we've always managed to keep afloat and not destroy from within. The 1950's gave us our highways, our new schools, the first trip to outspace, tv, civil wrongs made right with intergration and it gave us rock and roll. I cried watching so many black people suffer at the hands of white southerners, I cried watching w people marvel at Elvis, I cried seeing cars zoom down freshly created highways, all those tears I cried wasn't for the past, its over and done with, but for a future my grandchildren will have to endure because once again, white people, always white people will make their lives difficult because white people never learn.

America, we are a proud and glorious people, but for some sad sick sad sad reason, southern whites refuse to learn from its past and embrace a future that could possibly turn their miserable racist lives into something wonderful, if only they would let go and let God and all these brilliant generations show them the way. The south should have been let go centuries ago, these people simple are too ignorant for words and nothing can penetrate the brain of a southern fool, nothing.

Let me guess, you don't live in the south.
Does anyone actually live in the south on purpose?

Millions do, and laugh at everyone else. Let me guess, you have no idea what the South is really like, do you? I'm guessing you latched onto a stereotype put out by someone else who also has no idea what it's like, but who reinforced your own biased beliefs. Sad, really.

Oh I know plenty about the South. I have immediate family in Florida and a longtime best friend in Georgia. Spent a lot of time in both places over the years.

I was born and raised in Oklahoma City. I have close family still living in Oklahoma (City & panhandle farming country). Also relatives in the Palestine, TX area and more immediate family smack dab in the middle of the Arkansas Ozarks.

I have been around Southerners and Okies and cowboys and farmers and red necks and poor white folks my whole life and still spend far more time in that part of the country than I'd like to.

You could not pay me enough money to live in the South or Oklahoma or Texas on purpose. People can't get along with each other in those places and they are FAR too worried about what happens with other people's pee pee parts. I go with more of a live and let live lifestyle, lol.

But I'm happy for your kind to stay in the South where you are happy.

Sounds like you guys couldn't get along with anyone. I live in the Capital of the Confederacy and we all get along fine. Of course there are always a few igmos from the north around we have to help understand that rush hour means you might have to slow down a little because we know how to drive and honking your horn just makes you look stupid.
For many years I have lived on the CA/Tijuana border. I'm in a white minority city. We are mostly Hispanic and Asian. I'm white. I get along with everyone here and also the people I do business with in Tijuana.

The white people I know, and am related to, in the South only want to get along with other white people. Most of them have never left their part of the country. People of other colors are fine, as long as they stay in their own lane, which is definitely not the white people lane.

Let me guess, you don't live in the south.
Does anyone actually live in the south on purpose?

Millions do, and laugh at everyone else. Let me guess, you have no idea what the South is really like, do you? I'm guessing you latched onto a stereotype put out by someone else who also has no idea what it's like, but who reinforced your own biased beliefs. Sad, really.

Oh I know plenty about the South. I have immediate family in Florida and a longtime best friend in Georgia. Spent a lot of time in both places over the years.

I was born and raised in Oklahoma City. I have close family still living in Oklahoma (City & panhandle farming country). Also relatives in the Palestine, TX area and more immediate family smack dab in the middle of the Arkansas Ozarks.

I have been around Southerners and Okies and cowboys and farmers and red necks and poor white folks my whole life and still spend far more time in that part of the country than I'd like to.

You could not pay me enough money to live in the South or Oklahoma or Texas on purpose. People can't get along with each other in those places and they are FAR too worried about what happens with other people's pee pee parts. I go with more of a live and let live lifestyle, lol.

But I'm happy for your kind to stay in the South where you are happy.

Sounds like you guys couldn't get along with anyone. I live in the Capital of the Confederacy and we all get along fine. Of course there are always a few igmos from the north around we have to help understand that rush hour means you might have to slow down a little because we know how to drive and honking your horn just makes you look stupid.
For many years I have lived on the CA/Tijuana border. I'm in a white minority city. We are mostly Hispanic and Asian. I'm white. I get along with everyone here and also the people I do business with in Tijuana.

The white people I know, and am related to, in the South only want to get along with other white people. Most of them have never left their part of the country. People of other colors are fine, as long as they stay in their own lane, which is definitely not the white people lane.
Richmond is a nice place to live and we get along fine. We're polite, let others go first, smile and nod at each other. Not like some northern cities where it's easy to get a bullet in the back for wearing the wrong colors.

You need to watch a documentary on present-day Chicago.

I agree, it's amazing how all the guns and drugs get into that city when neither one is manufactured there.

Even more amazing is how the places they are manufactured don't seem to have those problems.

Because they don't pass them out there, they take the shit somewhere else to wreck havoc.

They're legally available for purchase there, whereas they are NOT in the areas about which you complain. Ergo, they are easier to obtain, yet there are fewer problems.

Now, as to your complaint that they "pass them out" to "wreck (sic) havoc", who are "they"? Surely you are talking about criminals who are not going to obey a mere law making what they are doing that is already illegal more so?
...and now it's pure Republican and the racism is alive and well.l
Pure Republican, that makes you ignorant. The ignorant are the bigots which are the racists. Last time I checked the Clinton library and the clinton foundation is in Arkansas. Hillary Clinton lived in Arkansas so long she developed a southern accent and became a member of the KKK.

Clinton, that is the Democrat presidential nominee that ran against Trump just a little more than 2 years ago.

I love this picture of democrat presidential candidate Hillary kissing that old democrat senator that was a rising star in the KKK. So much so he was the Grand Dragon Poohbah of the KKK. View attachment 276386

……..and yet we hear all the racist remarks and rhetoric coming from Trump.

I agree, it's amazing how all the guns and drugs get into that city when neither one is manufactured there.

Even more amazing is how the places they are manufactured don't seem to have those problems.

Because they don't pass them out there, they take the shit somewhere else to wreck havoc.

They're legally available for purchase there, whereas they are NOT in the areas about which you complain. Ergo, they are easier to obtain, yet there are fewer problems.

Now, as to your complaint that they "pass them out" to "wreck (sic) havoc", who are "they"? Surely you are talking about criminals who are not going to obey a mere law making what they are doing that is already illegal more so?
Pure Republican, that makes you ignorant. The ignorant are the bigots which are the racists. Last time I checked the Clinton library and the clinton foundation is in Arkansas. Hillary Clinton lived in Arkansas so long she developed a southern accent and became a member of the KKK.

Clinton, that is the Democrat presidential nominee that ran against Trump just a little more than 2 years ago.

I love this picture of democrat presidential candidate Hillary kissing that old democrat senator that was a rising star in the KKK. So much so he was the Grand Dragon Poohbah of the KKK. View attachment 276386

Said the liar.

You quoted me. How did your post address what you quoted?

I think her, IM2 and Marc all pm each other and draw straws on who will start the newest troll thread.

This country, this beautiful confused brilliant country has gone through hell and back so many many many times and yet, we've always managed to keep afloat and not destroy from within. The 1950's gave us our highways, our new schools, the first trip to outspace, tv, civil wrongs made right with intergration and it gave us rock and roll. I cried watching so many black people suffer at the hands of white southerners, I cried watching w people marvel at Elvis, I cried seeing cars zoom down freshly created highways, all those tears I cried wasn't for the past, its over and done with, but for a future my grandchildren will have to endure because once again, white people, always white people will make their lives difficult because white people never learn.

America, we are a proud and glorious people, but for some sad sick sad sad reason, southern whites refuse to learn from its past and embrace a future that could possibly turn their miserable racist lives into something wonderful, if only they would let go and let God and all these brilliant generations show them the way. The south should have been let go centuries ago, these people simple are too ignorant for words and nothing can penetrate the brain of a southern fool, nothing.

Ouch, did not hold back on that one

Could be, but the republican party is the party of racist, hell just look at the POTUS.
The Democrats nominee.
hillary-and-grand-dragon-robert-byrd.jpg

There are many many MANY educated, intelligent, decent blacks doing something with their lives for themselves and the betterment of society. Unlike those who sit on message boards and whine.

There are many many MANY educated, intelligent, decent blacks doing something with their lives for themselves and the betterment of society. Unlike those who sit on message boards and whine.
And they aren't all Republicans.

At least not openly.

It's ok to cry

uh boy
Southern white folk ....REALLY

Nigga please

A quote from some guy out in flyover country
The sooner those of us who qualify as “deplorables” understand that, the sooner we comprehend that there is no compromise possible whatsoever with those progressivists and Leftists—the sooner we understand that the self-appointed leaders of the Establishment “Conservative Movement” are not our defenders but 5th Column collaborationists, then, the sooner we come to the sobering realization that we hold our destiny and the future in our hands.

INDEED

wakey wakey dum dums on the left

Forum List

Back