I cried tonight watching this doc on the 1950's

This country, this beautiful confused brilliant country has gone through hell and back so many many many times and yet, we've always managed to keep afloat and not destroy from within. The 1950's gave us our highways, our new schools, the first trip to outspace, tv, civil wrongs made right with intergration and it gave us rock and roll. I cried watching so many black people suffer at the hands of white southerners, I cried watching w people marvel at Elvis, I cried seeing cars zoom down freshly created highways, all those tears I cried wasn't for the past, its over and done with, but for a future my grandchildren will have to endure because once again, white people, always white people will make their lives difficult because white people never learn.

America, we are a proud and glorious people, but for some sad sick sad sad reason, southern whites refuse to learn from its past and embrace a future that could possibly turn their miserable racist lives into something wonderful, if only they would let go and let God and all these brilliant generations show them the way. The south should have been let go centuries ago, these people simple are too ignorant for words and nothing can penetrate the brain of a southern fool, nothing.
Does your pussy hurt?

Could be, but the republican party is the party of racist, hell just look at the POTUS.
The Democrats nominee.
View attachment 276484

39ea14a5f31e821767c91c26c91fba16.jpg
Why is it that Democrats have no patriotism?

Why is that the folks who claim to be the most Patriotic have only sucked off of others.

Funny how by the time he died, Byrd had shed all visages of racism

Sadly, our President has not
No.. Byrd died a Democrat.

I don't know how you didn't know that.

Byrd received a top rating from the NAACP at the time for his voting record, at the time of his death

Trump never will
The NAACP is an racist organization... fact

That's what the repub party is becoming.

Funny how by the time he died, Byrd had shed all visages of racism

Sadly, our President has not
No.. Byrd died a Democrat.

I don't know how you didn't know that.

Byrd received a top rating from the NAACP at the time for his voting record, at the time of his death

Trump never will
The NAACP is an racist organization... fact

How dare they challenge white males?

The racist Dems hate talking about the past because it exposes how racist they are...

Look at how triggered the Dems are over that 1619 project?

They are so triggered to talk about the history of slavery and racism because it exposes the Dems....

Popular racist liberals like Mark Levin, Erik Erikson and Newt Gingrich were outraged

The Corrupt Democratic Party's message to White Voters is F U, give us your paycheck.
Liberal bigots used to contain their hatred to just rich white people.
But, then they started to devolve further to hating middle class folks, and working class white voters, Wasps, suburbanites, Christians, Southerners, Midwesterners, patriots, the LEOs, mainstream society...…..when you think about the Party of Peace and Love is really the Party of hate and violence.
NEVER elect people who hate you and your country.

This country, this beautiful confused brilliant country has gone through hell and back so many many many times and yet, we've always managed to keep afloat and not destroy from within. The 1950's gave us our highways, our new schools, the first trip to outspace, tv, civil wrongs made right with intergration and it gave us rock and roll. I cried watching so many black people suffer at the hands of white southerners, I cried watching w people marvel at Elvis, I cried seeing cars zoom down freshly created highways, all those tears I cried wasn't for the past, its over and done with, but for a future my grandchildren will have to endure because once again, white people, always white people will make their lives difficult because white people never learn.

America, we are a proud and glorious people, but for some sad sick sad sad reason, southern whites refuse to learn from its past and embrace a future that could possibly turn their miserable racist lives into something wonderful, if only they would let go and let God and all these brilliant generations show them the way. The south should have been let go centuries ago, these people simple are too ignorant for words and nothing can penetrate the brain of a southern fool, nothing.

Well you seem like a straight bigot.

Congrats I guess

I'm not a bigot, although I dispise whites, lets just say right winged whites, feel better, moron
Then you know. Prog elitists want an economic stock market derived collapse. If you get your wish, watch the fun. The checks may still go out. But at a reduced level of payout. Loans will cascade and perhaps services will be reduced including medical care. That is when reality on what we all take for granted comes home to roost.
Listen, stop letting your ignorance get the best of you. To date, tax cuts that go directly to the rich, HAS NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER EVER HELPED OUR ECONOMY. Tarriff wars have never worked, I mean stop with the blind ignorance, dude, stop[ it

Is that true? Or you heard it on CNN?

Hate to tell you this it changed.
The democrats have not changed, still the party of hate.

David duke endorses trump as do most other hate groups. Times have changed since the 1940's and 50's which is why Blacks vote overwhelmingly democrat today.
White Supremacists, Extremists Celebrate President Trump’s Latest Racist Tweets

Interesting... someone who "supports" Trump also supports his haters.

Former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke heaps praise on Rep. Ilhan Omar

The racist Dems hate talking about the past because it exposes how racist they are...

Look at how triggered the Dems are over that 1619 project?

They are so triggered to talk about the history of slavery and racism because it exposes the Dems....

Popular racist liberals like Mark Levin, Erik Erikson and Newt Gingrich were outraged
Conservatives are openly engaging in revisionist history relating to slavery and blame blacks for the institution

Hate to tell you this it changed.
The democrats have not changed, still the party of hate.

David duke endorses trump as do most other hate groups. Times have changed since the 1940's and 50's which is why Blacks vote overwhelmingly democrat today.
White Supremacists, Extremists Celebrate President Trump’s Latest Racist Tweets

Interesting... someone who "supports" Trump also supports his haters.

Former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke heaps praise on Rep. Ilhan Omar
Has he invited any Muslims to join?

How can anybody love a race of people, ie white people that constantly raise hell on the planet with so much blessings from mankind? Negro's got a reason to act up, what the hell is yall's?

you ever wondered why africa is stuck in the stone age???

its because they spend their lives killing each other,,,

you might want to check yourself before saying others are worse
Nothing to do with the 19th century European colonization of the African continent? You kidder.
well considering the only semi-peaceful places in africa are those places colonized,,,the rest of it is a savage nightmare
The entire continent was colonized by western European powers.

Colonisation of Africa - Wikipedia

So was Australia, and New Zealand.

...and now it's pure Republican and the racism is alive and well.l
Pure Republican, that makes you ignorant. The ignorant are the bigots which are the racists. Last time I checked the Clinton library and the clinton foundation is in Arkansas. Hillary Clinton lived in Arkansas so long she developed a southern accent and became a member of the KKK.

Clinton, that is the Democrat presidential nominee that ran against Trump just a little more than 2 years ago.

I love this picture of democrat presidential candidate Hillary kissing that old democrat senator that was a rising star in the KKK. So much so he was the Grand Dragon Poohbah of the KKK. View attachment 276386

Byrd was never Grand Dragon of the KKK. He joined as a young man & left w & denounced them later in life.

That "denouncement" was never heard by anyone.

What a total crock of crap! Your brains must have gone to complete shit if you ever had any in the first place. The most racist people I ever ran across in my life came from New York and Chicago. I mean they were openly racist and made absolutely no bones about it whatsoever. If anything they were proud of it.

Forum List

Back