I defy any Democrat to watch the movie about Chauvin and claim he is guilty!!!!

Derek Chauvin got railroaded because of a political narrative that was not supported by the facts. Floyd died of a drug overdose.
Floyd's drugs didn't cause well paid officer Derek Chauvin to commit felony theft of tens of thousands prior to arresting Floyd over $20.

Officer Derek Chauvin also felony violated Floyd's civil rights prior to torturing him to death.

The Jury heard the coroners report prior to verdict.

Last edited:
Your opinion is meaningless as again, none of the coroners attributed his death to be an overdose.
Yet he has a lethal amount of a drug in his system that causes people to not be able to breathe and was complaining about not being able to breathe before anyone held him down? To be blunt? That coroner's report was a joke.

The only "warnings" that were heard that day were other protesters shouting "GUN!" as Byrd stepped out of hiding and fired his shot without warning!

Nope, you're lying again. I myself showed you video of a protester saying she was warned to get back and that she didn't heed the warning.

How does a mob "rush in" through two barricaded doors, Faun? How does that work? The obvious answer is that they don't. They have to break through each set of doors and that takes time.

The same way she tried to get in. Through the window frames.

Yet he has a lethal amount of a drug in his system that causes people to not be able to breathe and was complaining about not being able to breathe before anyone held him down? To be blunt? That coroner's report was a joke.

LOL

In reality, you're the joke. You're not a coroner. Meanwhile, multiple coroners examined him. None reached that conclusion.

Nope, you're lying again. I myself showed you video of a protester saying she was warned to get back and that she didn't heed the warning.

The same way she tried to get in. Through the window frames.
And that protester was obviously wrong, Faun because that claim is backed up by NONE of the audio from any of the recordings of what took place at that door! There was no warning by Byrd. He lied when he said that he issued one. It's what you do when you know that you just killed an unarmed female protester without warning. You lie about it to cover your ass.

And that protester was obviously wrong, Faun because that claim is backed up by NONE of the audio from any of the recordings of what took place at that door! There was no warning by Byrd. He lied when he said that he issued one. It's what you do when you know that you just killed an unarmed female protester without warning. You lie about it to cover your ass.

LOL

Nope, he wasn't wrong. He said what he heard. Sucks for you.

LOL

Nope, he wasn't wrong. He said what he heard. Sucks for you.
And yet what he "heard" wasn't heard on any audio from any recording made that day? Actually that sucks for you, Faun! Eyewitness testimony is always a crapshoot...people think they hear or see things that never happened. It's why video evidence is always going to be more reliable. In this case we have multiple video sources with accompanying audio and NONE of them recorded Byrd issuing a warning before he shot Babbitt!

And yet what he "heard" wasn't heard on any audio from any recording made that day? Actually that sucks for you, Faun! Eyewitness testimony is always a crapshoot...people think they hear or see things that never happened. It's why video evidence is always going to be more reliable. In this case we have multiple video sources with accompanying audio and NONE of them recorded Byrd issuing a warning before he shot Babbitt!

Nope. I already proved to you that those videos didn't pick up every word being yelled.

Not sure. But I do know both coroners deemed his manner of death to be a homicide, not an overdose.
Wait a minute...you're "not sure"? Seriously, Faun? I suggest you actually READ the coroners report yourself! What you will find is that Floyd had levels of Fentanyl in his system that were potentially lethal.

Once you establish that...the next question is this...was George Floyd exhibiting symptoms of a Fentanyl overdose BEFORE Chauvin even arrived at the scene?

Nope. I already proved to you that those videos didn't pick up every word being yelled.
How did you do that? Was Lt. Byrd's "yell" somehow not audible that day? Where is it, Faun? On what audio recording do you hear Lt. Byrd yell at Ashli Babbitt or any other protester to get back?

Wait a minute...you're "not sure"? Seriously, Faun? I suggest you actually READ the coroners report yourself! What you will find is that Floyd had levels of Fentanyl in his system that were potentially lethal.

Once you establish that...the next question is this...was George Floyd exhibiting symptoms of a Fentanyl overdose BEFORE Chauvin even arrived at the scene?

I didn't deny he had fentanyl in his system. I'm just not certain if the 2nd autopsy mentioned it.

Still, both coroners determined it was a homicide, not an overdose.

How did you do that? Was Lt. Byrd's "yell" somehow not audible that day? Where is it, Faun? On what audio recording do you hear Lt. Byrd yell at Ashli Babbitt or any other protester to get back?

I did that by showing you 2 independent videos recorded at the same time from just a few feet away from each other. In one, you can clearly hear someone shouting something. In the other, you don't hear it at all. This means that just because you don't hear the warning in a video doesn't mean a warning wasn't issued. And we have a witness who says he heard the warning.

I didn't deny he had fentanyl in his system. I'm just not certain if the 2nd autopsy mentioned it.

Still, both coroners determined it was a homicide, not an overdose.
It's not that he had SOME Fentanyl in his system, Faun...it's that he had potentially lethal amounts of Fentanyl in his system! That's in EVERY coroners report!

So now that we've established that...let's move on to whether or not Floyd was displaying symptoms of Fenanyl poisoning well BEFORE he was knelt on by Chauvin...shall we?

I did that by showing you 2 independent videos recorded at the same time from just a few feet away from each other. In one, you can clearly hear someone shouting something. In the other, you don't hear it at all. This means that just because you don't hear the warning in a video doesn't mean a warning wasn't issued. And we have a witness who says he heard the warning.
There are multiple videos that were recorded that day, Faun and in NONE of them can you hear Lt. Byrd yell the warning that he said he did! He lied.

The fact is...Floyd was complaining that he couldn't breathe when he was STANDING up and being arrested. That took place before Chauvin was even on site.

Then let's ask another question. Had George Floyd ever overdosed on Fentanyl before? The answer to that was given by his girl friend who testified that he had OD'd before while doing drugs! This wasn't a one time thing. This was habitual behavior by Floyd.

It's not that he had SOME Fentanyl in his system, Faun...it's that he had potentially lethal amounts of Fentanyl in his system! That's in EVERY coroners report!

So now that we've established that...let's move on to whether or not Floyd was displaying symptoms of Fenanyl poisoning well BEFORE he was knelt on by Chauvin...shall we?

No need to. Coroners ruled his death a homicide, not an overdose. You're not a coroner and you never examined his body. Even if he exhibited symptoms of Fentanyl poisoning, no coroner determined that caused his death.

Forum List

Back